My Xbox One Controller

Discus and support My Xbox One Controller in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Saved me! I just downloaded the latest drivers for my windows 7 PC an purchased Fallout 3 online for PC an now Im using my xbox one controller on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXBOXxOne, Jun 10, 2014.

1. xXBOXxOne
    xXBOXxOne Guest

My Xbox One Controller

Saved me! I just downloaded the latest drivers for my windows 7 PC an purchased Fallout 3 online for PC an now Im using my xbox one controller on Fallout 3, now Im going to try it with skyrim, some time this week, I really hope it works on all my BIG world
    games and Mass Effect series, I found the drivers on a major nelson page, an also downloaded the Games for Windows on this site for good measure, since im selling my xbox 360 tomorrow, I will be replacing with games I purchased on steam real cheap.

:)

xXBOXxOne, Jun 10, 2014
  2. sheriffwoody
    sheriffwoody Guest
    Plug and play kit

Does anyone have a plug and play kit that they use with their Xbox one S controller?

Bought one as a gift for Xmas, but it isn't charging in the Xbox one S controller for some reason, but works fine with my standard Xbox one controller.

Any ideas?

sheriffwoody, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Xbox one controller

So I went on the repair page for replacing my broken xbox controller and on one of the steps it gives me an option to choose a replacement controller. Theres 4 options xbox one controller, xbox one controller 3.55mm, xbox one controller 3.55mm v2 black
    and xbox one controller 3.55mm v2 white. Are the v2 controllers the latest ones.

SlicedAlarm3412, Jun 10, 2014
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
  5. RocketRhino1060 Win User

Controller headset audio problem

I have the same issue with my xbox one controllers, however my xbox one s controller still works!
  6. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

My controller ever Works Very Well, and I used the Xbox One X Controller and of Xbox One S Controller too
  7. Gorehound13 Win User

controllers are junk

My Controller for my xbox One is fine, its a “Day One” Controller and still works fine :/.
  8. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

Xbox 360 cotroller is a great controller but it always hurts my thumb and I heard some of my friends having the same problem. I personally prefer xbox one controllers but if they make a 360 controller for xbox one it would be nice.
Thema:

My Xbox One Controller

1. My Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Controller

2. Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  3. Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can't seem to get the xb1 controller to pair (wired with usb) with my windows 10 pc: I am trying to set up my controller to play destiny 2 on my windows 10 pc. I have searched online, but all solutions I come to just don't work. I have the controller plugged in, the cord works...
  4. My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.

in XboX Insiders
    My controller says it's wireless when it's wired and doesn't let me update it.: I have repaired a couple of xbox one controllers, and this little guy is the most problematic of all, it has had every fault you can imagine, but this is the last one. And I haven't seen anything...
  5. parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    parental controls: Hello, I am trying to remove parental control from my twenty year old account. I was wondering if your support team can give me step by step instructions on how I can let my daughter have free...
  6. Controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...
  7. Sound not working on controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sound not working on controller: When i plug my headphones into my controller no sound comes out ive tried different headphones and controllers. The only thing ive found that works are wired controllers but after a while those...
  8. control parental

in XBoX on Consoles
    control parental: el problema es el siguiente mi hijo tiene una xbox one s y tiene el juego fornite lo que paso es que por accidente paso a llevar el control parental ahora no puede ver a sus amigos y no puede...
  9. Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Xbox Wireless Controller user remap profiles supported when connecting to Windows 10 PC...: After getting a new Xbox Wireless controller and using Xbox Accessories app to configure a user profile, everything works as remapped when connecting to Windows 10 via USB. However when unplugging...
  10. How to turn off controller sleep

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to turn off controller sleep: I use a keyboard and mouse for some of my games on the Xbox One and have my headset plugged into my controller which is connected via USB cable to my Xbox One. The controller goes into sleep mode...