my xbox one controller

Discus and support my xbox one controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with the left bumper button I tried cleaning it with rubbing alcohol and when I play certain games it sometimes doesnt work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DarkArcher7345, Sep 9, 2019.

1. my xbox one controller

I'm having an issue with the left bumper button I tried cleaning it with rubbing alcohol and when I play certain games it sometimes doesnt work

:)

DarkArcher7345, Sep 9, 2019
  2. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

Xbox 360 controller compatability with Xbox One

I wish you could use a Xbox 360 controller on the Xbox one controller. I like my
    Xbox 360 controller more then my Xbox one controller. i don't think anyone(Microsoft of controller
    manufacturers) will do Backward compatible controllers.
  3. RocketRhino1060 Win User

Controller headset audio problem

I have the same issue with my xbox one controllers, however my xbox one s controller still works!
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

My controller ever Works Very Well, and I used the Xbox One X Controller and of Xbox One S Controller too
  5. Gorehound13 Win User

controllers are junk

My Controller for my xbox One is fine, its a “Day One” Controller and still works fine :/.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Connecting an Xbox 360 controller to an Xbox One X for split screen play

I want to play an Xbox 360 game with split-screen on my Xbox One X. For the primary account signed in, I can use the wireless Xbox One controller that came with my Xbox One X. But I would like a guest to be able to use one of my Xbox 360 controllers, as
    I only have one Xbox One controller. I have a 3rd party (USB) wired and other official wireless Xbox 360 controllers.

I tried using both of these Xbox 360 controllers to try and connect to the Xbox One X using the sync feature but none of them connected. The lights on the Xbox 360 controllers just flash infinitely.

I did hear that Xbox 360 controllers are not compatible with Xbox One’s but does this apply to the Xbox One X as well?

I also tried using the stream Xbox → Windows 10 feature and plugged in my 3rd party USB Xbox 360 controller to my PC which did connect to my Xbox though streaming, however it kept overriding my Xbox One controller by connecting as player 1. I
    need it so one of them is player 1 and the other as player 2 so two of us can play split screen.

Is this at all possible, using an Xbox One and Xbox 360 controller?

Thanks.
    Maybe you can achieve this using console streaming to PC and connecting both controller to your PC, so the PC have 2 different controllers plugged in and you can use with 2 different player.

As additional info, every Xbox One wireless controller can work as a wired one using a simple USB cable.
Thema:

my xbox one controller

1. my xbox one controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brand new Elite Series 2 Controller won't charge: When I try to connect my controller to either the supplied elite series 2 charging dock or by directly connecting the supplied charging cable to the controller the charging LED indicator lights up...
  3. My controller presses start alone

in XBoX Accessibility
    My controller presses start alone: Hello, I wanted to solve the problem of my control, since yesterday my control is pressing the start button alone, it is pressing the button several times I can’t play properly anymore, nor even...
  4. Series 2 Elite Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 Elite Controller: Ive noticed that my elite 2 controller randomly turning off while gaming. Has anyone experienced this issue ? 96102280-aabf-4214-9bdb-9735a0b23929
  5. Xbox One controller on Windows 10

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One controller on Windows 10: I was wondering how to connect the controller to the computer without turning on the console 0728cb61-0782-48a8-8353-634938021fa3
  6. Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any idea why my Xbox One suddenly stopped being able to control my TV and receiver?: As of about a week ago, my Xbox One quit turning my TV and receiver off and on. I have no idea why because it had been working fine for a very long time. I have not changed anything about my room...
  7. Controle xbox one nao conecta via bluetooth

in XBoX on Windows
    Controle xbox one nao conecta via bluetooth: Não consigo conectar meu controle no PC. Testei no notebook e conectou normalmente, testei e funcionou. No computador estou usando um receptor de bluetooth 4.0, que funcionou pois testei com meu...
  8. Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller Colors: Please Do custom colors please!!!!!: I was looking at the xbox design lab for xbox one controllers and I want to get a controller that is my school color but it's not there and the closest ones are way way to dark or way way to...
  9. (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...

in XboX Insiders
    (preview beta) is anyone else having this issue or is it just my controller messing up or...: a lot of times while im trying to type out words, multiple or the same letters will be typed even though i only pressed that letter once. ex if im trying to type "wanna party?" then it'll end up...
  10. So... a Bluetooth controller will become optional in a near future judging by the...

in XboX Insiders
    So... a Bluetooth controller will become optional in a near future judging by the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments]