my xbox one controller

Discus and support my xbox one controller in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with the left bumper button I tried cleaning it with rubbing alcohol and when I play certain games it sometimes doesnt work... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DarkArcher7345, Sep 9, 2019.

1. my xbox one controller

I'm having an issue with the left bumper button I tried cleaning it with rubbing alcohol and when I play certain games it sometimes doesnt work

:)

DarkArcher7345, Sep 9, 2019
  2. RocketRhino1060 Win User

Controller headset audio problem

I have the same issue with my xbox one controllers, however my xbox one s controller still works!
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Microsoft should improve their Xbox One Controllers via quality

My controller ever Works Very Well, and I used the Xbox One X Controller and of Xbox One S Controller too
  4. Gorehound13 Win User

controllers are junk

My Controller for my xbox One is fine, its a “Day One” Controller and still works fine :/.
  5. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

What is one thing you like about the Xbox One?

The controller for sure us the best part about the Xbox One. A controller defines its console in my opinion. The Xbox One controller fits in my hand nicely, more so than the 360 controller or any PlayStation controller... but I also love the Wii controller
    because it was unique. The Xbox One has a nice, slim, durable controller, I think its great. I've had my Xbox One for about 6 years and just recently had to buy a new controller because I used the one that came with it so much that the thumb-sticks are like
    smooth.
  6. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Microsoft, Please Make a 360-style Xbox One Controller

Xbox 360 cotroller is a great controller but it always hurts my thumb and I heard some of my friends having the same problem. I personally prefer xbox one controllers but if they make a 360 controller for xbox one it would be nice.
Thema:

my xbox one controller

1. my xbox one controller - Similar Threads - controller

2. my control's headphones input is failing

in XBoX on Consoles
    my control's headphones input is failing: Can I connect headphones through a USB adapter to my console? 60e5b029-9f55-4d02-9858-1786be2f6289
  3. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  4. My XBOX elite Controller is broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX elite Controller is broken: My XBOX elite did not respond when connecting to a computer or XBOX ONE X, and the lights kept flashing. It broke down during the upgrade process. So, what can i do?...
  5. Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Controller Stiff Analog Sticks: Okay so I received my Xbox Elite Controller in the mail about a week ago and since receiving it I have had an awful time adjusting. I've noticed, at least in my case, that the thumbsticks on the...
  6. Console not turning on with controller

in XboX Insiders
    Console not turning on with controller: My Xbox its not turning on with the controller and when i turn it off the controller stays on I don’t know if this is a common issue I’m at build 2004.191010-0522 alpha skip-ahead submitted by...
  7. Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Elite Controller (BROKEN): I bought an Xbox One Elite Controller and not long after using it the Right Bumper falls off and cant be put back in. When I go to see if i can get it repaired or replaced its out of warranty and...
  8. PUBG Controller Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    PUBG Controller Issue: My PUBG controller has started randomly disconnecting from my system. How do i go about getting it either fixed or replaced? 00fc35c2-3119-497d-8509-d99dedf97ce2
  9. Xbox design labs controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox design labs controller: Recently the grip on my xbox controller has been falling off. I bought it from the xbox design labs and I was wondering if microsoft would replace it with another one. Since I haven't had the...
  10. Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC (and all Windows store PC games) needs support for other game controllers: It's pretty much in the title. Game Pass games only work with Xbox One controllers but I would really like to sometimes use a PS4 controller or maybe 8Bitdo SNES controller (I don't know how third...