My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly

Discus and support My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This start about a month ago but every so often at least once per day i will disconnect from party and any online game i am in but my nat is open and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nexus ArchAngel, Oct 7, 2019.

1. My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly

This start about a month ago but every so often at least once per day i will disconnect from party and any online game i am in but my nat is open and everything runs fine. I'm pretty sure it isn't my router since nothing else is affected and it hasn't
    been going on too long. I'm using a wireless connection i've restart my router and modem multiple times, pull the plugs out of my xbox, disconnected and reconnected even tried wired once but nothing worked. I haven't factory reset yet but i don't know if its
    worth trying. I need help its been really getting to me

:)

Nexus ArchAngel, Oct 7, 2019
  2. 吊打小逗比 Win User

I suggest contacting your network operator. It may be their mistake
  3. Nexus ArchAngel Win User

I would but i don't have to ability to do so. My mom only can and i doubt she'll call them over a game console since its the only thing having a problem
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Nexus,

Thanks for the reply. ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. If you have tried the available troubleshooting article and the issue persists. We recommend to contact your provider for more assistance with the service and hardware.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Make sure you have a secure and stable internet connection, as this may be why the internet keeps dropping out for you. There have been a few problems with xbox live recently, which may also be why your internet on your console is playing up. Try doing
    a hard reset of the console by holding down the power button for ten seconds before releasing too see if that solves the problem for you. Hopefully you get sorted soon and the problem resolves itself for you.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

I had a similar problem a few months ago, and only resolved after I contacted the ISP and they reconfigured my connection. It also helped after I connected the console via cable with the router.
Thema:

1. My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly - Similar Threads - disconnects briefly live

2. Xbox keeps disconnecting from the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox keeps disconnecting from the internet: Had my Xbox One for years now and never had this issue. Starting yesterday my Xbox would just randomly disconnect from online and I would have to restart my console in order for it to come back,...
  3. Xbox controller randomly disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller randomly disconnects!: Recently my xbox one s controller had been disconnecting. I have done all the trouble shoots that are available. It goes in and out pretty randomly. I have heard maybe it has to do with the...
  4. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live: For some reason it is displaying this message when i try and select my account. I do have xbox live on my xbox one 6e10a16d-c2e4-4c2a-9c6d-4448248abed4
  5. Controller disconnects randomicaly during the Xbox Streaming, do not care how much close of...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller disconnects randomicaly during the Xbox Streaming, do not care how much close of...: So, the Xbox Streaming is a really good service, who stream the image and sound in a extremelly good way, but have a lot of issues that still have to be solved, and one of the worst issue it is:...
  6. : Desconectadas[Translation-Disconnected]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Desconectadas[Translation-Disconnected]: : Desconectadas[Translation-Disconnected] Hi Jucabala, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have issue with disconnecting. We recommend if on wireless try a ethernet...
  7. Xbox party chat on pc disconnecting after a few minutes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox party chat on pc disconnecting after a few minutes: When i join a party on pc after a few minutes everyone in my party goes quiet and then i get a invite to my own party. and when everyone goes quiet i look at the party and it says everyone is...
  8. Controller Disconnects Related to Instant On Mode

in XboX Insiders
    Controller Disconnects Related to Instant On Mode: Not long after I got my Elite Series 2 it started disconnecting on regular basis, but it wouldn't actually shut off. Just wouldn't respond until I pressed the A button, the Guide button would...
  9. My Xbox wireless mic keeps disconnecting then connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless mic keeps disconnecting then connecting: Hi so i’ve recently have had problems with my new xbox wireless headset. It keeps constantly disconnecting and then reconnecting again and i’ve tried to fix it but nothing works. What should i do...
  10. Parties disconnecting with error code 0x0000000 on Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Parties disconnecting with error code 0x0000000 on Pc: I was never able to get parties to work with the old xbox companion app, or the game bar. It would always disconnect me with an error code reading 0x00000000, and then would keep spamming alerts...