My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly

Discus and support My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This start about a month ago but every so often at least once per day i will disconnect from party and any online game i am in but my nat is open and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nexus ArchAngel, Oct 7, 2019.

1. My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly

This start about a month ago but every so often at least once per day i will disconnect from party and any online game i am in but my nat is open and everything runs fine. I'm pretty sure it isn't my router since nothing else is affected and it hasn't
    been going on too long. I'm using a wireless connection i've restart my router and modem multiple times, pull the plugs out of my xbox, disconnected and reconnected even tried wired once but nothing worked. I haven't factory reset yet but i don't know if its
    worth trying. I need help its been really getting to me

:)

Nexus ArchAngel, Oct 7, 2019
  2. 吊打小逗比 Win User

I suggest contacting your network operator. It may be their mistake
  3. Nexus ArchAngel Win User

I would but i don't have to ability to do so. My mom only can and i doubt she'll call them over a game console since its the only thing having a problem
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Nexus,

Thanks for the reply. ISP stands for Internet Service Provider. If you have tried the available troubleshooting article and the issue persists. We recommend to contact your provider for more assistance with the service and hardware.

Give that a try and let us know the results.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Make sure you have a secure and stable internet connection, as this may be why the internet keeps dropping out for you. There have been a few problems with xbox live recently, which may also be why your internet on your console is playing up. Try doing
    a hard reset of the console by holding down the power button for ten seconds before releasing too see if that solves the problem for you. Hopefully you get sorted soon and the problem resolves itself for you.
  6. AdamKronus Win User

I had a similar problem a few months ago, and only resolved after I contacted the ISP and they reconfigured my connection. It also helped after I connected the console via cable with the router.
Thema:

1. My xbox one disconnects briefly from xbox live randomly - Similar Threads - disconnects briefly live

2. USB 3.0 flash drives disconnects my Xbox from the Internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB 3.0 flash drives disconnects my Xbox from the Internet: Hi, I had very strange issue with my Xbox One S. Generally console runs fine, but when I plug into front panel any USB 3.0 flash drive, and I restart or turn on console (with connected USB stick)...
  3. Random Disconnect from Server

in XBoX Accessibility
    Random Disconnect from Server: Ongoing problem (now on day 3) with both XBOX One S consoles (one wired, one wireless) randomly disconnecting from XBOX Live with message stating for the wired console: "Disconnect from Server"...
  4. Xbox disconnecting from internet in instant on

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox disconnecting from internet in instant on: Anyone else have this issue so that auto updates don’t work or remote downloads also turning on with Alexa or Xbox app. Basically instant on is completely useless submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07...
  5. Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Party Chat Disconnecting/Reconnecting Randomly: Hello all, My friends and I have had problems the past year or so connecting in party chats. Once more than 2 or 3 people join the party chat, we begin to have people disconnecting, reconnecting,...
  6. Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft controllers constantly disconnecting from console?: I have an Xbox One S. I used the controller that came with it for nearly two years before it started experiencing normal wear and tear; stick drift, unresponsive buttons. So I went to Gamestop...
  7. Mic keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic keeps disconnecting: I have just bought a new turtle beach headset because my old headset had a short in it. However, this new headset only works when the plug-in jack is held a certain way. This mic is brand new out...
  8. Disconnecting from Xbox live/internet when in instant mode on

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnecting from Xbox live/internet when in instant mode on: As the title says is anyone else having this issue of disconnecting from internet when in instant on. I’ve been monitoring this and when I look at connected devices in my router Xbox shows up for...
  9. How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?

in XBoX on Mobile
    How to disconnect from APP smart glass on mobile without access to the device?: I signed in to an app account on a "friend" phone once and forgot to sign out. Now he has access and I can't disconnect him. How can I do this? 1adc58b5-deab-4a2c-9d20-678d60fc6d08
  10. Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller Keeps Disconnecting: My xbox one controllers all keep disconnecting since the latest update. Ive followed every step on tech support including replacing my controller. The new controller still has the same issue....