My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves.

Discus and support My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; trying to start over my portal two co-op campaign on xbox one. when I go to game options it only gives me the option to delete local saves but not the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JeremyKellam, Aug 13, 2019.

1. JeremyKellam
    JeremyKellam Guest

trying to start over my portal two co-op campaign on xbox one. when I go to game options it only gives me the option to delete local saves but not the cloud. my progress always returns and I cant start completely over. HELP!!!!!!!!!

:)

JeremyKellam, Aug 13, 2019
  2. napalm 31337 Win User

3. JeremyKellam Win User

It seems to only be a problem with portal two. Its as you say with other games. Maybe because its a 360 game? Just tried it on a different xboxOne and still nothing.
  4. JeremyKellam Win User

Thanks but there is no option to “delete everywhere” therefore his solution does not work. See picture.
  5. JeremyKellam Win User

[​IMG]
    Only
    shows internal. I am signed in and online. Deleting the internal does nothing. What is going on?
  6. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

• How do I delete saves I don’t want?

You can manage your data for individual games through My games & apps on your Home screen. Here's how:
      1. Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps.
      2. Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller, and then select Manage game & add-ons.
      3. In the menu on the left side of the screen, scroll down to Saved Data, then highlight the saved data for your gamertag on the right and press the A button on your controller.
      4. You'll be prompted to confirm deletion of this game save data:
        • Delete from console removes the local copy of this save. You can get it from the cloud the next time you play.
        • Delete everywhere removes your saved data from this console, the cloud, and all other consoles you play on.
        • Cancel leaves your data intact.
Thema:

1. My xbox one does not give me an option to delete cloud saves. - Similar Threads - does option delete

2. Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Self-Refund Option on Digital Purchase does not show up: The self-refund option doesn't show up on my Order History at all. Today is the 14th day & I have most definitely played less than 2 hrs of the game I'm trying to initiate a return on. Already...
  3. DVR does not show live capture options

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DVR does not show live capture options: [img] It used to say record that, last 5 minutes and start recording. I don't know what happened. All options for DVR are checked!!! 774084fa-65e3-4c3a-912b-2506870841b8
  4. Why does my xbox always crash when i press te options button pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my xbox always crash when i press te options button pls help: Why does my xbox always crash when i press te options button pls help 9417d0fe-ca39-4463-8198-e5a120766fa7
  5. GAME WILL NOT LOAD ANYMORE AND RIGHT-CLICKING DOES NOT HAVE UNINSTALL OPTION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME WILL NOT LOAD ANYMORE AND RIGHT-CLICKING DOES NOT HAVE UNINSTALL OPTION: NEITHER DOES THE STORE HAVE AN UNINSTALL OPTION. WHEN I HAVE TRIED SOME "POWERSHELL" SOLUTIONS MY POWERSHELL DOES NOT LET ME CHOOSE "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" cbdd8d2e-15df-42b0-8013-51a7ed09e842
  6. Netflix App on Xbox One S does not offer Ultra HD option

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Netflix App on Xbox One S does not offer Ultra HD option: Despite a proper subscription on Netflix for UHD/4K, a supported 4k-TV and a Receiver that supports HDPC 2.2, I am not able to play 4k movies from the xbox's Netflix app; hence the option at the...
  7. Does Microsoft have a trade in option to upgrade for Xbox One S?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Microsoft have a trade in option to upgrade for Xbox One S?: Hello, So I bought my console at the end of last year an Xbox One Elite and I was inquiring information to see if Xbox offered any upgrade program? I talked to some of the xbox ambassadors said...
  8. YouTube does not have UPLOAD option anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube does not have UPLOAD option anymore: Big was my surprise today when I found out that there is no UPLOAD option in menu anymore. And all my friends in Europe confirmed same thing. Youtube does not have UPLOAD option anymore. Only Xbox...
  9. By credit payment option on xbox account does not appear on the computer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    By credit payment option on xbox account does not appear on the computer: I bought a 50 reais credit card on xbox account. I can not access this credit to buy a game for Xbox 360. Just show up the credit cards . Note : I have no xbox 360. I have an xbox one and I...
  10. I need help my xbox one makes an error and gives me the option to restart it but does not ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help my xbox one makes an error and gives me the option to restart it but does not ...: I need help my xbox one makes an error and gives me the option to restart it but does not proceed dfed384e-9cd2-4822-832c-d89de64388f1