My Xbox one dont show en image

Discus and support My Xbox one dont show en image in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one turn on but dont show image, just no signal. faf5774b-a7a0-4d9c-a9ae-e0cb7109b1b3 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by josehernandez_382, Oct 21, 2019.

1. My Xbox one dont show en image

My xbox one turn on but dont show image, just no signal.

:)

josehernandez_382, Oct 21, 2019
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Resetting console power supply and then turn on TV before turning the console back on may resolve your issue. Check
    the Source with your TV remote and make sure you're using the correct HDMI port.
  3. josehernandez_382 Win User

No, i have the same tv. I try to connect the xbox in other tv but nothing happen, just no signal
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey jose

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with no images on your console.

Did you recently change T.V., or did you get an additional device for your set-up?

I would recommend taking a look at the article that covers
    Troubleshooting a blank screen while your Xbox One is on
    , particularity the section that covers how to reset your display settings on your console.

Give it a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. RedCarGamer Win User

Did you tried with the same cable or a different one?
  6. Kenny H. Win User

my xbox one doesnt show image

Hey there! First hold down the power button on your console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down. With it off, make sure your HDMI cable is secure in both your TV and console, and then turn it back on. If you still aren't getting video, turn the console
    off again, and unplug the HDMI cable from the TV and console, and the power cord and any external hard drives. Leave it unplugged for 5 minutes, then plug the HDMI cable and power cord back in and reboot.

If that still doesn't work, you will want to try resetting your display settings. You can find the instructions for further troubleshooting on the support page:

support.xbox.com/.../tv-or-monitor-screen-is-blank-while-connected

If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.

On the console, press and hold the Xbox button for five seconds to turn off the console.

Press and hold the Xbox button and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second
    beep occurs.

Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options, and then TV Resolution.

If you are required to complete these steps on every boot-up, you will want to change your TV connection to HDMI as shown in step 3 in the next section, "Your screen is blank and you use an AVR in your setup." For more information, see How to adjust the
    display settings on your Xbox One console.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one dont show en image - Similar Threads - dont show image

2. Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo reach characters dont show in gears 5: So a buddy of my owns the gamepads and we share it. I downloaded the ultimate edition for gears 5 and none of the items came with it. The halo reach dude's, the boost. None of it showed up besides...
  3. dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things

in XboX Insiders
    dont know why it does not show im alpha on here and other things: i was wondering why if im in alpha i get the updates but 0 changes level 19 almost 20 with 2 years 8 months in of hard work. also i noticed whenever i post it does not say im a insider just my...
  4. XBOX AMBASSADOR DONT SHOW THE BUTTON "JOIN"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX AMBASSADOR DONT SHOW THE BUTTON "JOIN": in website xbox ambassador , dont show the button "JOIN THE XBOX AMBASSADOR" why ? 73704e78-30f9-4984-9cef-e0decff97290
  5. have an issue with XBOX 1 started 2 weeks ago, headphones dont show up

in XBoX on Consoles
    have an issue with XBOX 1 started 2 weeks ago, headphones dont show up: shows muted on screen top right corner. have 2 sets of controllers and headphones, done cold reboot , updated controls, and new OS system install and still the same, powered down and off etc and...
  6. payment option dont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    payment option dont show up: hi i added mobile phone as my payment method on x1 because its only payment method i can add because i dont have bank or paypal account but when i hit the buy button on some game or anything then...
  7. I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant cancel a friend request and we dont show up on either of our consoles: i tried adding my friend but his request doesnt come through and i cant join his game to help him out 2cf965ee-f9de-4858-ba29-aa2d845a7772
  8. TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TREASURE MAP AND TWO MISSING XP SIGNS THAT DONT SHOW ON MAP: I BOUGHT THE TREASURE MAP AND GOT ALL THE XP SINGS BUT TWO ONE SHOWS ON MAP BUT WHEN I GO THERE IT IS NOT THERE I COVERED THE AREA ON THE MINI MAP WITH CAR WHERE IT SHOULD BE BUT IT IS NOT SHOWING...
  9. Vietnam and Multiplayer Update #3 dont show up!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vietnam and Multiplayer Update #3 dont show up!: Hi, My name is Diego, i recently bought Bad Company 2 and i am having a little problem. I have the Vietnam DLC, but it dont shows up in the main menu. I also cant download the Multiplayer Update...
  10. I dowloaded dlc map pack for black ops 3 but the maps dont show up online only on custom ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I dowloaded dlc map pack for black ops 3 but the maps dont show up online only on custom ...: I need help with getting the map pack to work with online gaming??? 10f15f5e-caf8-45bd-a3bb-9602e4a76511