My Xbox one games disconnect from live but my party chat and everything else is fine help!!!

Discus and support My Xbox one games disconnect from live but my party chat and everything else is fine help!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am able to play some games online just fine ex:modern warfare, warzone, destiny 2, and no mans sky. But not with most other games ex:remnant, monster... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RubenValle2, Oct 27, 2020.

1. RubenValle2
    RubenValle2 Guest

My Xbox one games disconnect from live but my party chat and everything else is fine help!!!

I am able to play some games online just fine ex:modern warfare, warzone, destiny 2, and no mans sky. But not with most other games ex:remnant, monster hunter, golf with friends, and borderland 3 and more. My party chat stay just fine its only within the
    game does it tell me that ive lost live connection. Ive tried clearing cache, local saves, rebooting my xbox and router. My console is 1st Gen xbox one, do i need a new console or do should i jist make a switch. My PS4 has none of these problems. Could any
    help me?

My nat is open

im wired

Ipv4 & IPv6

network speed/stats

download speed: 234.24 Mbps

upload: 11.00 Mbps

packet loss : 0%

mtu: 1480

latency: 27 ms

:)

RubenValle2, Oct 27, 2020
  2. whackeygrunt Win User

Xbox keeps disconnecting fme from parties and then from LIVE....

Ok those links won't work for me. This is really weird. EVERYTHING else works fine. I can browse the net on all computers in my houehold fine. Can play PC games fine. Can use Skype fine. Can use my PS3 fine. Xbox can connect but then like I've said disconnects
    whenever I'm in a party or private chat and while playing Dead Rising 2 with my mate, just disconnects. Apparently there were probems with the LIVE service the other day? I think I may still be affected by whatever the issue was...
  3. ll Maelstrom ll Win User

Randomly disconnecting from Xbox Live

On Wednesday, I got on with some randoms for 2 hours and everything worked fine. Got a buddy on, the first launch of our MW3 party (in party chat) into a room, it disconnected from live, said it was searching for my online profile (after already having
    found my online profile just moments before) and even though it said I was disconnected I could hear my buddy over the party chat for an additional 20 seconds. Things appeared to drop out completely after that but Live was still connected (even though it
    said it wasn't), and I was able to get the friend back in the room, back into party chat, and then everything worked flawlessly from there on out (only exception was Hardhat lagged a decent amount the first couple of times we played on just that one map on
    HC Team Tactical). Thursday, everything ran fine. Either my stuff was fixed because of my post, or whatever demon is trolling thru MW3/XBOX Live hit me and moved on for now.
  4. DxG Cerealkilla Win User

100% packet loss

Now that everything is working any party chat I join show me as disconnected with the error code 0x807a1007 saying my network settings are blocking party chat. Was working fine earlier and I have an open NAT
  5. spartan1185 Win User

Constantly disconnecting from Xbox Live

I've been disconnecting from games and party's the past 2 days my connection is done and I stay on xbox live even when I disconnect from party's and games wtf xbox like really help
  6. AgeIsJustaNumbr Win User

Disconnected from Xbox Live when I play multiplayer games.

I'm having the exact same issues. I've tried everything. It seems too only disconnect me from xbox live when I'm playing with friends. It also kicks me out of party chats. I have a 360. I got a buddy that it won't even let him play Advanced Warfare on his
    360 but his Xbox One works just fine. Please help!
Thema:

1. My Xbox one games disconnect from live but my party chat and everything else is fine help!!! - Similar Threads - games disconnect live

2. Disconnecting from xbox live every time I load an xbox 360 game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnecting from xbox live every time I load an xbox 360 game.: So I recently redownloaded Black Ops 2 to play some zombies and when I load the game it says I'm disconnected from Xbox Live and when I try to play online it says "The current profile is not...
  3. Disconnected from multiplayer games but not Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from multiplayer games but not Xbox Live: I recently upgraded my internet from 100 down to 1 gig down. About a week ago my ISP technician came out and swapped my modem out for a new one that could handle the speed upgrade. Ever since then...
  4. Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backwards compatible Xbox 360 games are telling me that I’ve been disconnected from Xbox live: For some reason it is displaying this message when i try and select my account. I do have xbox live on my xbox one 6e10a16d-c2e4-4c2a-9c6d-4448248abed4
  5. Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected constantly from games, but remain connected to Xbox Live: I've been having this incredibly annoying issue lately where my Xbox One is disconnected from multiple matches, but I am still connected to Xbox Live. My Xbox One is hardwired into my router. I...
  6. Disconnected from Xbox live while playing backward compatible games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disconnected from Xbox live while playing backward compatible games: I've been trying to play Black Ops 2 with my friends for some 3 days. But everytime I play, I get disconnected from Xbox Live. I've done everything I've seen to do. I've redownloaded my profile,...
  7. "Disconnect from xbox live" when I play a certain game.

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Disconnect from xbox live" when I play a certain game.: I keep getting disconnected from xbox live when I'm playing Gta V. b22c03cf-7dcd-4fbd-9345-58e6a477c101
  8. Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Profile will disconnect from xbox live when trying to play an xbox 360 game from the game pass: I have the ultimate xbox game pass and I downloaded MGS 2 & 3 which are from the xbox 360. When I get into the game Im at the menu and precceed to play but when I press on profile to so I can, it...
  9. Disconnected from Xbox live for 360 games

in XboX Insiders
    Disconnected from Xbox live for 360 games: It won't let me sign in to Xbox live on 360 games. It tells me to reinstall it to fix it but it's still not working. submitted by /u/WaxyXD [link] [comments]
  10. : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game: : Xbox live keeps disconnecting; sends me back to the main menu of my game I have not. I have seen that mention when reading up om this issue, and it's generally been referred to as something you...