My Xbox one games have no sound

Discus and support My Xbox one games have no sound in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So today i got onto my xbox one and none of my games have sound and its only the games. Everything else has sound just the games. Theres the normal... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazingSword, Oct 25, 2019.

1. BlazingSword
    BlazingSword Guest

So today i got onto my xbox one and none of my games have sound and its only the games. Everything else has sound just the games. Theres the normal sound when i press the xbox xbox button in game and everywhere else but only the games have no sound and
    i troubleshooted everyway i could think of besides resetting without deleting my games and apps because i need to be connected to wifi for that which i dont have. Is there any way i can fix this?

:)

BlazingSword, Oct 25, 2019
  2. GroundOregano94 Win User

It happens to me sometimes as well. I resolve the issue by power cycle console as described on the bottom of the page. Have you tried that?
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Thanks for reply. Glad you have audio back.

As GroundOregano94 stated, whenever something weird like that happens to me a good old shutdown restart usually works.
  4. BlazingSword Win User

No because my brother was playing and didn't want the game to basically end the game running but then he gave up on playing with no sound and i just did it and it worked thank you
  5. Isaiah S Win User

I have no sound on my Xbox one

I tried these all and and none of them worked. We reset the xbox like 3 times

(losing some progress to some games as well) We eventuley called Microsoft and they told us to reset the xbox (with game progress saved) We did that and it did nothing. Deleted all the profiles, but no sound came back.

(lost some game progress as well)

We then went through the xbox settings for a couple hours thinking that we might of missed something. Found nothing. At one point we started thinking it was our TV so we went to TV settings and tried different settings. Still no sound. At some point we gave
    up.

After a couple days of not knowing what to do, I turn my xbox on, and theres sound.

It works perfectly fine now. Idk why and how but it just started to work again.

It works fine. Then for a week the sound dissipears, then it comes back. ._.

Unforchuntley I have a new problem with it.

I recently bought Xbox Live Gold (69$) and am unable to play any installed games. It says

Do you own this game or app?

If you have a game disc, insert it now. If you bought this online, make sure you're signed into Xbox Live. If you do not have rights for playing it, you will need to get it at the Microsoft store.

(0x83F8001)

(installed game is Injustice Gods among us)

It then says

(See in Microsoft Store) (Cancel) (Help)

When I press on (See in Microsoft store, it says

This product is installed. And Play is shown. When I press that, the same message appears. :(

I have Xbox Live Gold. I tried playing a different game. I put a disc in, went into the game and it says I logged into Xbox Live. I try playing the installed game again and it still shows that message.

I have it on my Xbox 360 but I wont be able to play until Friday (2 days from now). Last time I tried the Injustice game on my Xbox 360 there, it works fine. Im gona retry in a couple days though.

So many xbox problems. >,<
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

I have no sound on my Xbox one

Try clear cache in your console. Press & hold Power button on Xbox for 10 seconds.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one games have no sound - Similar Threads - games sound

2. Xbox sound only in games doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox sound only in games doesn't work: I haven't messed with the settings but my game sounds aren't working but my YouTube tv sounds are working fine submitted by /u/pixxxelstar [link] [comments]
  3. 3D Sounds in Xbox games

in XBoX Accessibility
    3D Sounds in Xbox games: Helo, I am an xbox one user in Brasil, and I have a control with P2 input for headset. However, I am hearing impaired and only listen on the right side, it bothers me a lot in some games (most)...
  4. Randomly no sound on game capture - Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Randomly no sound on game capture - Xbox: Hello everyone, When i capture a game on xbox one, the sound is not always recorded. The problem seems to occur more and more frequently. For example, i've just made two captures while playing...
  5. Game Sound Issues with Xbox1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Sound Issues with Xbox1: Hello, I’m experiencing issues with hearing game sound through my new Astro A50 (Gen4) headphones on my Xbox 1X. My Astro A50 head phones have had the firmware update completed and I’ve set the...
  6. Game sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game sound: My gam aound wont go through my headset and i have fixed it before but i dont know how to permenantly fux it also my chat mixer has disappeared 4a7c8d41-76f9-48a6-906f-d3d93d4cc7de
  7. Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games: I've been experiencing an intermittent sound issue when playing games. The sound will work fine, then cut out for a few minutes then come back again and work fine for 20 minutes then cut out again...
  8. Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Surround sound not working on certain games on the Xbox (beta) app.: Hey, so just today I installed the xbox (beta) app for Windows 10 and subscribed to Xbox game pass. However I've noticed that certain games simply won't have surround sound. So far I've played...
  9. Sound issue with game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound issue with game: Anyone had issues with The Crew 2 sound not present after game starts? 4c567615-2d22-46b4-bff6-2c1520db4563
  10. Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One crackling sound and cant buy games: I have two major problems that my Xbox one is experiencing. The first problem is that instead of producing sound, my Xbox is making weird crackling-like sounds. This happens whenever sound is...