My xbox one has been stolen

Discus and support My xbox one has been stolen in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My XBOX ONE has been stolen. I have the serial number I have changed password Do I now remove this from my account? I won't be able to track where... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by GE765, Feb 14, 2019.

1. GE765
    GE765 Guest

My XBOX ONE has been stolen.

I have the serial number

I have changed password

Do I now remove this from my account?

I won't be able to track where it is signed in from then

I dont know what to do

:)

GE765, Feb 14, 2019
  2. GE765 Win User

My XBOX ONE has been stolen.

I have the serial number

I have changed password

Do I now remove this from my account?

I won't be able to track where it is signed in from then

I dont know what to do
    Hi,

first of all you should follow these steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/security/stolen-console

Thanks

Yes I have already done the above.

Just not sure whether to remove it from my account. People can hack in can't they?
  3. ThorX360 Win User

4. steeledwand7664 Win User

As long as you have changed your password If the person that has stolen your console goes to sign into your account it will ask for the new password and if they do not know it then they will not be able to get into your account.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Contact your local police.

They can then contact Microsoft if needed as long as you have your consoles serial number.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My money has been "stolen"

You can contact xbox chat support billing section:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

i need to text them I've tried this already sorry
    You can either call xbox support or chat with xbox support there is no other way.
Thema:

1. My xbox one has been stolen - Similar Threads - has been stolen

2. My brother’s account has been stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My brother’s account has been stolen: My brother’s account was stolen yesterday and i was thinking some people could message him or her (FAsE BL0SSEM) into giving the account back to my brother (ShadowYoda X) the email of the person...
  3. XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live user name / compromised has been stolen along with games: My Xbox Live tagname / username has been compromised or stolen. When we log into our Live account it shows no history assigned to the email address that we have used for 5+ years. We did a...
  4. my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth

in XboX Insiders
    my identy has been stolen on xbox and support said report it here to be closed ShuanElworth: my name is Shaun E someone stole my account info cause my name never shred r photo the xbox support said go here they will handle it plus police are already involed for identy theft. ShuanElworth...
  5. My account has been stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been stolen: Hello, Someone hacked my account 6 days ago. I can't reset my password or do anything to bring my account back becasue every time im trying to recover it i get a message that THIS ACCOUNT DOESN'T...
  6. My Xbox One has been stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One has been stolen: Hello my Xbox one is been stolen a week ago, is anyway can i find it??? Or shut it down for the thief to use it?? 481ecc26-f0ae-4561-8bf6-d287c2a91af2
  7. My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox has been stolen is there way I can find the IP address online for my microsoft account?: My xbox was stolen and I would like to find the IP address. Can I do this from my xbox account? 82fad4e2-56f4-4d95-96ca-20182ddcaa93
  8. My Xbox One has been stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One has been stolen: Hello my Xbox one is been stolen a week ago, is anyway can i find it??? Or shut it down for the thief to use it?? 481ecc26-f0ae-4561-8bf6-d287c2a91af2
  9. My xbox one has been stolen

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one has been stolen: My xbox one S has been stolen out of my house, i got the person on camera, what shall i do? efcb78ce-43fc-41c6-a420-fb46763f7534
  10. My account has been stolen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account has been stolen.: my main account has been stolen by someone and he changed the email for My Xbox account and the password so i can pretty much not Do anything right now. So Im requesting Xbox to change the email...