my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

Discus and support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; please help xbox support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by steveshears, Jun 16, 2019.

1. steveshears
    steveshears Guest

my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

please help xbox support

my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my phone number off too . ive tried doing a talk to a agent but it never connects

please help

:)

steveshears, Jun 16, 2019
  2. steveshears Win User

my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password

is the chat though Skype or just text chat
  3. steveshears Win User

my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password

thanks for your help

but as ive said he has changed the email and password for the gamer tag so I can log in to it at all
  4. steveshears Win User

ive tried that it only say chat with xbox support which I have tried but it never connects
  5. AridLizard Win User

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello steveshears!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the hacking situation that you're dealing with.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what they can do about regaining control of your profile.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email... - Similar Threads - has bin hacked

2. BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    BBC iPlayer on Xbox One has no sound: BBC iPlayer on Xbox one has no sound. Audio works perfectly on all other xbox apps and games - the issue is specific to the BBC iPlayer app. When I play an iplayer stream the I get audio for a...
  3. Rage 2 has stopped working on startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 has stopped working on startup.: I have downloaded and installed rage 2 from the xbox game pass on pc, but when I go to open the game a window pops up saying that Rage 2 has stopped working and asks to send a report. Does anyone...
  4. My computer Has an Xbox connecttion thatsn ot mine and more Thank you

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My computer Has an Xbox connecttion thatsn ot mine and more Thank you: and it is controlling my computer and collection info they use Blue [img] tooh and wifi to jump into m phones and I can't get rid of it What can I do? who should I contact I think its that...
  5. after last update internal hard drive has problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    after last update internal hard drive has problems: On internal hard drive rock band 4 ( a game) is no longer displayed. If ever after hours first. Nevertheless, RockBand does not start anymore. In some cases, the first screen with "loading" takes...
  6. Microsoft error issue has angered me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft error issue has angered me: Have the error message e101 even went out bought a usb flash drive downloaded the offline update my xbox 1 is still stuffed , I know my xbox is out of warranty but £240 to repair it is a joke when...
  7. My Xbox one was stolen and it Has all my information in it Can the Xbox one be tracked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox one was stolen and it Has all my information in it Can the Xbox one be tracked: My Xbox one has been sold I was wondering if it could be tracked 6c240cee-344f-4768-9db5-18d38dd23a92
  8. Has anyone tried????

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried????: Hello everyone, Next month i will be going to Portland and i been thinking if i should leave my xbox at home and try to stream it from my hotel room? has anyone tried to use console streaming...
  9. My gamertag has numbers next to it despite not being taken

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamertag has numbers next to it despite not being taken: I recently changed my gamertag as what i wanted at first was unavailable in the old system, and despite my username not being in use by anyone else, it has numbers at the end of it. Can anyone...
  10. Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it: I need help my Xbox has bin on the Xbox one screen cd0f5371-9998-49b5-9ab6-4b735f63b64f