my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

Discus and support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; please help xbox support my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by steveshears, Jun 16, 2019.

1. steveshears
    steveshears Guest

my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email...

please help xbox support

my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password and taken my phone number off too . ive tried doing a talk to a agent but it never connects

please help

:)

steveshears, Jun 16, 2019
  2. steveshears Win User

my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password

is the chat though Skype or just text chat
  3. steveshears Win User

my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email to reset password

thanks for your help

but as ive said he has changed the email and password for the gamer tag so I can log in to it at all
  4. steveshears Win User

ive tried that it only say chat with xbox support which I have tried but it never connects
  5. AridLizard Win User

6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello steveshears!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I'm sorry to hear about the hacking situation that you're dealing with.

I would suggest setting up a call back from an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to look into your account and see what they can do about regaining control of your profile.

As
    provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. my xbox one has bin hacked and cant log in to my gamer tag and they have changed the email... - Similar Threads - has bin hacked

2. Xbox powering issue ( but Xbox support has no option for a phone)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox powering issue ( but Xbox support has no option for a phone): So a coupke months ago i got my xbox one s 1 tb console about five hours ago i ended my games session and powered it off via controller. About ten minutes later i went back to play and tried...
  3. This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]

in XboX Insiders
    This code has already been redeemed. [Code from my Xbox Rewards points redeem]: Hey peeps! I ran into an issue with my Microsoft/Xbox Rewards thingy today. I wanted to redeem my points for a 12 month XBL Gold subscription but when I try to use my FRESHLY gotten code from MS,...
  4. If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If one account has gamepass ultimate, do all other accounts on the Xbox have access to Xbox...: Im wondering if family members with accounts on the same xbox have access to game streaming if one of those account has gamepass ultimate and has the xbox set as home?...
  5. Your xbox account has been set to your store account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your xbox account has been set to your store account: When I enter the xbox, I log out of the store account, I log back into the store, I re-enter the xbox, it says that your xbox account has been set to your store account, normally your xbox...
  6. I tried to update my Xbox and it has been loading for hours

in XboX Insiders
    I tried to update my Xbox and it has been loading for hours: I just joined Delta ring and was trying to update to the newest update but I has been stuck on the same loading screen overnight submitted by /u/PowerWings [link] [comments]
  7. Has microsoft broke its own Code of Conduct?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has microsoft broke its own Code of Conduct?: Reguarding to the game :- Larry's *Wet dreams dont die* and the cover that has a yellow p.enis on it... Who commisioned that? #Hypocrisy a7261ddf-30fd-4b80-8031-f455160bb79a
  8. My Sims 4 has stopped working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Sims 4 has stopped working: My. Sims 4has stopped working a38d9d89-609b-41a7-be7c-73cb61af9842
  9. My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account has bin blocked from xbox live how do i sort this iv got: My xbox account has bin block from xbox i have years of game play and the money i spend on my games an add on please can u help me 0bc0c440-34cb-4424-8e04-e2bd1e5e3444
  10. Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Umm my Xbox has bin on some type of green home screen and not letting me in can u fix it: I need help my Xbox has bin on the Xbox one screen cd0f5371-9998-49b5-9ab6-4b735f63b64f