My Xbox One is Constantly Freezing and Error Code 0xc0000189

Discus and support My Xbox One is Constantly Freezing and Error Code 0xc0000189 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The home page is really slow. It takes a long time to load and then when it does, it can’t keep up with my stick movements. Games take ages to load,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CalvinCrowe, Jun 12, 2019.

1. CalvinCrowe
    CalvinCrowe Guest

The home page is really slow. It takes a long time to load and then when it does, it can’t keep up with my stick movements. Games take ages to load, most of the time they freeze on while trying to load the title screen. I often cannot open settings
    or the “my games and apps” page. Sometimes when I try to open the setting menu I get the error code “0xc0000189” but the error and status search tells me that that error code does not exist.

So far I have tried resting my Xbox using the controller, resetting my Xbox by pressing and holding the power button, completely removing the power cord and letting it sit unplugged over night, and I even did a factory reset.

:)

CalvinCrowe, Jun 12, 2019
  2. TimidMinds Win User

3. bloolover Win User

Error code 0xc0000189

The code is from xbox. I keep getting this code while trying to get into hulu. It states to go to xbox.com/errorhelp. Then It says to enter code, we enter

0xc0000189 and it states:

Sorry! No Support articles were found for "0xc0000189".

This is where xbox said to go with this code. Why doesn't xbox error help recognise it's own code. Please update the Xbox help site.
  4. otakufangirl210 Win User

Error code 0xc0000189

Hey CaLsEy007,

Thank you for reaching out to Xbox forums support. I am sorry you are having trouble. one way we can try a resolve this propblem is by comepletly signing out of your youtube account and then quiting the app again and then when you start it up again
    ask for a new code nd then try utting the code in again on the website they tell you to go to
  5. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Error code 0xc0000189

Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for five minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

Restart your Xbox One console:

Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your Xbox One controller to open the Power Center.

Select Restart console.

Select Restart.

Note If the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xboxbutton on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xboxbutton on the console again to restart.

After five minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. InsanKilla clan Win User

Netflix Error code 0xc0000189

Yeah happen to my hope you're not having this problem any more
Thema:

1. My Xbox One is Constantly Freezing and Error Code 0xc0000189 - Similar Threads - Constantly Freezing Error

2. Thrustmaster TMX Constantly Freezing While Not Using Headphones

in XBoX on Windows
    Thrustmaster TMX Constantly Freezing While Not Using Headphones: Hey, Long story short, I got a Thrustmaster TMX recently. Pretty good entry-level racing wheel. But on my desktop, it seems to only want to work correctly while I have some audio going out to my...
  3. 1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?

in XBoX on Consoles
    1st Gen Xbox One Constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go?: Hello and whats goin on wit ya? Well i'm having some difficulties and with my 1st Gen Xbox One and it constantly Freezes. Is it hardware or just old and needs to go? Owned this thing since 2016 so...
  4. Game installations/updates constantly freezing on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game installations/updates constantly freezing on xbox one: Much like the title says, whenever i try to install something on my xbox one, it freezes, and most of the time i usually have to restart the power supply. this happens so often to the point where...
  5. Controller Disconnecting constantly and freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Disconnecting constantly and freezing: I had to get a new controller after Microsoft defaulted on my warranty on my last controller. Was not surprised, it's Microsoft. Don't expect them to actually uphold what they promise. Anyway, my...
  6. Microsoft edge freezing constantly and putting it into a group doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft edge freezing constantly and putting it into a group doesn't work: First when I pin (group) Edge it would work fine but after I turn off my console it becomes a default image and just doesn't do anything when I click it. When I try to use Edge it would just...
  7. whwn are you going to fix suduko. constantly freezes or kicks you out.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    whwn are you going to fix suduko. constantly freezes or kicks you out.: very frustrating. constantly freezes and kicks you out. d413aecd-7179-45fd-a196-ab5ce816bc76
  8. puzzles FREEZING Constantly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    puzzles FREEZING Constantly: I have posted this, asking microsoft to FIX this issue...but NOTHING has been done. My friends and I LOVE playing your jigsaw puzzles, but for the last almost 2 weeks now..the puzzle will freeze...
  9. Bingo Game is constantly freezing up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bingo Game is constantly freezing up: need to look at what is going on causing the game to freeze and lock up 0c07f6b5-a6e5-4cfe-bed4-ca28917e6bc8
  10. My XBOX One is constantly freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One is constantly freezing: Hello, I would have liked to know if someone had already met the same problem as me ... The console (XBOX ONE 3.5 years old) is only freezing ... I launch an application, everything is fine but...