My Xbox One is having a hard time connecting to the internet can you please fix it

Discus and support My Xbox One is having a hard time connecting to the internet can you please fix it in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; My Xbox One is having a hard time connecting to the internet can you please fix it Power cycle your gateway after you turn off your console. Wait...... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by rickymedlin, Oct 27, 2019.

1. rickymedlin
    rickymedlin Guest

My Xbox One is having a hard time connecting to the internet can you please fix it

Power cycle your gateway after you turn off your console.

Wait... until the gateway has the green light before turning the console back on.

:)

rickymedlin, Oct 27, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

I would like you to follow the troubleshooting steps in the link below to fix the issue you are experiencing.

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/xbox-one/networking/network-connection-error-solution
  3. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Power cycle your gateway after you turn off your console.

Wait... until the gateway has the green light before turning the console back on.
  4. slychamp-53A62182-A9 Win User

Slow install of disk games on my hard drive

That's trash peter. I tried disconnecting my internet service and power cycling down my xbox one. Then turned it on and tried installing my game without internet connection. I got message saying I had to have internet connection in order to install game
    on hard drive. Idk. Microsoft needs to fix this
  5. MvPLuna Win User

Cannot connect to XBox Live

To answer temper disconnecting a router 24h or 1h there is NO difference, I alredy tried to reset my router multiple times also every internet connection.

My xbox shows that it can connect to the internet but not xbox live.

for souldogwarrior: I do not have any external hard drive i have a 250 internet and i still cannot download my profile.
  6. SimulatedBones Win User

New Xbox One S drops network connection when in Instant On mode

I have an Xbox One S. This started happening to me last week. Now every time I turn on the Xbox I have to hard restart it to get a network connection. Totally sucks. Please fix this Microsoft.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One is having a hard time connecting to the internet can you please fix it - Similar Threads - having hard connecting

2. Constantly have to hard reboot to play games....

in XboX Insiders
    Constantly have to hard reboot to play games....: Anyone else running into this? I can play fine and then when I come back the next day, I get errors that the game took too long to start (as it loads the audio behind this message) and have to...
  3. Can I still have my AW Xbox One Hard Drive Fixed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I still have my AW Xbox One Hard Drive Fixed?: I have an Xbox One and recently after updating either apps or the system itself, it stays on the green loading screen after shutting it down and turning it back on. I have followed the directions...
  4. Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone have any luck purchasing a USB 3.0 Hub to connect additional external hard drives to...: Hopefully someone out there can answer this question, I have 2 external hard drives hooked up to my Xbox One X with a third sitting downstairs with nothing to do except wait due to the fact I have...
  5. Still having issues with hard-wired connections

in XboX Insiders
    Still having issues with hard-wired connections: It's been a few months now and it seems to have been pushed under the rug. Whenever hard wired the xbox will randomly think theres no internet and it takes either a restart or changing the...
  6. Xbox one keeps signing me out but is not loosing Internet connection have done the hard restart

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one keeps signing me out but is not loosing Internet connection have done the hard restart: I have done everything that I can possibly think off to try and fix this there is not a single issue that comes back. It only ever happens when I'm watching YouTube, then bam I'm signed out I've...
  7. Have a USB internal hard drive connected but Xbox says no storage device connected.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have a USB internal hard drive connected but Xbox says no storage device connected.: I have a USB external 500 gb hard drive connected to my 500 gb Xbox one making it a terabyte. When I go into Injustice gods among us which is b/c on the Xbox one. I get a message saying missing...
  8. why am i having such a hard time connecting for BINGO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why am i having such a hard time connecting for BINGO: I can't stay in long enough to get keys etc. if I get in I get disconnected or don't get numbers until the game is over 5f6443a2-65a3-480e-ab12-40a0d68ae2c0
  9. I have a really hard time connecting to your server.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a really hard time connecting to your server.: There always seems to be problems connecting to the server. I never get this with other MS games. Sometimes the app is active, then after I set up my first game, the app suddenly shuts down....
  10. Hi, I'm having trouble connecting my external hard drive to my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I'm having trouble connecting my external hard drive to my xbox: Hi, I'm having trouble connecting my external hard drive to my xbox one. I have configured it on the xbox as a media hard drive and it is a 3.o connectivity. when i try to launch the media player...