My xbox one is making a weird noise...

Discus and support My xbox one is making a weird noise... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when I insert a disk, I've looked at many videos on youtube, mine isnt as annoying as the 'humming' noise people have trouble with, but the noise was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Quiiinny, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Quiiinny
    Quiiinny Guest

when I insert a disk, I've looked at many videos on youtube, mine isnt as annoying as the 'humming' noise people have trouble with, but the noise was never there before, my xbox one is almost silent normally, but now its making a weird noise when I insert
    a disk. [View:]

:)

Quiiinny, Mar 9, 2015
  2. AustinT54
    AustinT54 Guest
    fan?

My new Xbox s fan is making a weird noise. Xbox is not messing but fan is making noises. Any comment?

AustinT54, Mar 9, 2015
  3. TigersMeow
    TigersMeow Guest
    My disk tray is making noises when loading a disk and when it is fully playing

My xbox is making weird noises and im scared that it will break

TigersMeow, Mar 9, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi Quiiinny,

Thanks for that video, it for sure makes it easier on understanding your problem. That noise is not normal and it sounds like there is something mechanically wrong with the Xbox. Go to the link below and request a repair for your Xbox One, or contact
    support at the links below. There is not any troubleshooting that I can provide you that would fix that issue.

Link to Xbox Support.

Link to Xbox Service Center

Hordie, Mar 10, 2015
  5. TigersMeow Win User

My disk tray is making noises when loading a disk and when it is fully playing

My xbox is making weird noises and im scared that it will break
  6. Hordie Win User

Hi Quiiinny,

Thanks for that video, it for sure makes it easier on understanding your problem. That noise is not normal and it sounds like there is something mechanically wrong with the Xbox. Go to the link below and request a repair for your Xbox One, or contact
    support at the links below. There is not any troubleshooting that I can provide you that would fix that issue.

Link to Xbox Support.

Link to Xbox Service Center
  7. chadwick7777 Win User

Constant Flashing Green Light, Disc Tray Never Shuts & Disc Games Won't Play.

My does the same thing and makes a weird noise
  8. Shadowramx Win User

Xbox one making weird noise

I did an exchange recently via MS and got a brand new unit with a manufacturing date that was 3 weeks old. May want to try MS.
  9. BigCTM01 Win User

Xbox one making weird noise

I purchased the Madden bundle and the first one I had made a buzzing noise too. It was VERY annoying and even made the noise when just sitting on the home page. I returned it and the second one is almost dead silent. Definitely return it if yours is making
    a buzzing noise...
Thema:

1. My xbox one is making a weird noise... - Similar Threads - making weird noise

2. My Xbox One S is making weird noises when turned off, and on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One S is making weird noises when turned off, and on: So, i bought a new xbox one s, from the store and everything went fine for some days. Last night, after playing for about 6-7 hours, i noticed that the fan was making high pitched weird noises,...
  3. Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes...: Xbox 1 X does start up noise but it does not do anything, it makes weird noises then closes itself. My cousin had the same problem. cb2101ec-8861-4ea5-b3f6-4ae352f87917
  4. Xbox One X making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X making weird buzzing noise: My One X has been making an odd buzzing/whirring noise on the right side when playing games. I'll attach the video to watch, raise your volume up but depending on how loud you go it may sound...
  5. Game making a weird chiming noise all of a sudden :( please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game making a weird chiming noise all of a sudden :( please help: I downloaded and installed D3 Reaper of Souls yesterday and it was fine until a few minutes ago when a chiming noise started to occure only when that game was running. Any advice would be greatly...
  6. Xbox Games crashing and then Console making weird buzzing noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games crashing and then Console making weird buzzing noise: Hello Community/Support, AS the title suggests, I'm having trouble with my xbox one where my games will suddenly crash while the console lets of this loud buzzing noise (like a cat stuck in a...
  7. Xbox one making weird noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one making weird noise: Recently received the Madden 15 bundle and the Xbox makes this buzzing/whinning noise. The weird thing is that the noise seems to only be audible when idling on the dashboard and/or if running an...
  8. 360 Slim 250GB making weird grinding noise at startup

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Slim 250GB making weird grinding noise at startup: Good day to all of you. For the last couple of months, my 360 slim that I've had for about four and a half years have been making this really loud grinding noise at startup, and sometimes it goes...
  9. XBOX ONE MAKES WEIRD NOISE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE MAKES WEIRD NOISE: My Xbox One has been making this weird noise that sounds like the fan is spinning. Its really loud and happens randomly (with the noise being louder at different times). It tends to start and make...
  10. Xbox One making a weird buzzing/scratching noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One making a weird buzzing/scratching noise: My Xbox one is making a weird Buzzing/Scratching noise when I play Dead Rising 3. This is weird because the console runs silently and smoothly when my other two games FIFA 14 and Assassins Creed:...