my xbox one is not finding my xbox x

Discus and support my xbox one is not finding my xbox x in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my xbox one is not finding my xbox x. How can I transfer content? 83b63c74-0c99-48cb-854d-6102570edfaa Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RunningYoda, Sep 20, 2022.

1. RunningYoda
    RunningYoda Guest

my xbox one is not finding my xbox x. How can I transfer content?

:)

RunningYoda, Sep 20, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi, yes. That could be an issue
    But it's really odd that you see one console with NAT moderate and the other console with NAT open

Please try double checking with your ISP if all the ports for the Xbox live network are opened (ask the to close the ports and open them)

Port 88 (UDP)
    Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
    Port 80 (TCP)
    Port 500 (UDP)
    Port 3544 (UDP)
    Port 4500 (UDP)

After that do this for your router and consoles:
    1. Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.
    2. Unplug the console's power cable from the console and from the power outlet. Wait 5 minutes.
    Important: Be sure to wait at least 5 minutes. This step resets the power supply.
    3. Plug the console power cable back in.
    4. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.
    Also disconnect your router from power for about 3 minutes. Then connect it again an when everything is working, try again
  3. RunningYoda Win User

...they are both on the same network too...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this RunningYoda

Please double check if network transfer is enabled for both consoles and the consoles are connected to the same wifi network (also, some routers have firewall inside, check if maybe the firewall is not interfering with the finding process)

If you need it, please refer to this article:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  5. RunningYoda Win User

Thank you for responding.

Both 'transfers' are checked. I have Starlink and I am not seeing a firewall issue. They are both one the

When I first got things going, my new X found the One, not vica versa. I do see that the NAT on the One is 'open, the NAT on the X is 'moderate'. Could this be the issue? If so, how do I change it, or can I?
  6. douglasparaty Win User

nat

usso o xbox one x meu xbox nem ta achando a nat

ta dizendo nat indisponivel

[Mod Translation-we use xbox one x my xbox is not even finding nat

are you saying nat unavailable]
Thema:

1. my xbox one is not finding my xbox x - Similar Threads - finding

2. Can't find Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't find Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter: I've been having problems with teredo, so I search up the internet and see that the issue might lie with a driver called the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter. so i look in device manager and i...
  3. Where can i find a pre downloaded game? And what if it’s corrupt?

in XboX Insiders
    Where can i find a pre downloaded game? And what if it’s corrupt?: Hey guys, I recently bought the deal where you get the Xbox series S and Fifa 23, and I can’t find Fifa 23 anywhere? Can anyone tell me where to find it, aswell as this whilst downloading all...
  4. Restore my old X-Box name and find my games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restore my old X-Box name and find my games: I couldn't sign in to X-box games this morning. Couldn't remember passwords for Microsoft so created a new account using my current email address. This gave me a new name and avatar and none of my...
  5. Two months of cloud save data disappeared. Is there a way to find it/get it back?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two months of cloud save data disappeared. Is there a way to find it/get it back?: I have a game synced between a PC and an Xbox, and yesterday after booting it up on the Xbox, I selected "Use Xbox Save Game Data" rather than "Sync PC Game Save Data." Immediately after doing so,...
  6. why can i still not find minecraft in the insider hub

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can i still not find minecraft in the insider hub: i was looking to join the Minecraft beta for a launcher that lets you go to previous versions, and I need to join the beta so it can work but I can't find Minecraft in the insider hub, so did they...
  7. Im trying to find out the acount name that is linked to ubisoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im trying to find out the acount name that is linked to ubisoft: Hi I am looking to link my xbox account to ubisoft, but its saying my xbox account is already linked to a ubisoft account, i am looking to find out if there is anyway i can find this out so i...
  8. I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it: I purchased halo combat evolved for pc but can't find the game - where is it 7865f704-c60e-4214-861d-f882a14067d1
  9. Unable to find microsoft account related to Mojang account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to find microsoft account related to Mojang account: I am not able to figure out which Microsoft account I migrated my mojang account to. Is there some way to get to contact us chat to talk to a person? The virtual help just points me to links...
  10. Cannot find driver download for Xbox One controller for Windows, driver automatically...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot find driver download for Xbox One controller for Windows, driver automatically...: Connecting Xbox One controller to PC via bluetooth enables controller as device and functions in limited usage with Steam big picture, however, will not function in any games, with Xbox windows...