My Xbox one is not turning on. The power supply is orange but when I plug the supply into...

Discus and support My Xbox one is not turning on. The power supply is orange but when I plug the supply into... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; submitted by /u/vLazen-mp3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vLazen-mp3, Dec 7, 2019.

1. My Xbox one is not turning on. The power supply is orange but when I plug the supply into...

/u/vLazen-mp3, Dec 7, 2019
  2. DAVID CHAR Win User

Power supply Xbox one

I’m . I changed my power supply and the problem is still present. the orange light turns on, but turns off as soon as I plug my power supply into the console. what I must do ? is my xbox one just finished?
  3. ClémentLAVIE Win User

Power supply not lighting up when plugged into Xbox but when not plugged in lights up.

I also have this problem. I plugged my power supply into my Xbox one and it lights up for a few seconds before the console turns off, only the power supply unit is always lit in orange.

I tried to light it several times this way and it is the same ride: it lights up for a few seconds before turns off and the power supply unit is always lit in orange.
  4. Razullian Win User

My Xbox Wont Turn On.

Is the orange light on the power supply solid?

When the XBox is off, the power supply light is orange. But when the XBox is turned on and working fine, the power supply is lit up with green. If the light is orange, it usually means a hardware problem with the XBox (like a broken disc drive, for example).
    Before sending it in for repairs, try step 2 and if you can, step 3 below.

Is the orange light on the power supply flashing?

Step 1: Try plugging the power cable into a different plug socket. If the orange light turns to any other color than green or flashing orange, there is a good chance that your power supply needs replacing.

If the color turns anything other than green, also try this:

Step 2: Turn the XBox off and then unplug all the cables from the power supply starting with the one leading from the plug socket. Let it rest for up to 10 minutes before plugging it back in, making sure that every cable is in place, and
    then turn the XBox back on. If still not green, try step 2.

Step 3: If you have access to a second power supply from the same version XBox (for example from a second XBox or a friend), try plugging it in and turning the XBox on. If the XBox comes on without a problem, you will need to buy a replacement
    power supply.

If none of this helps, and even the alternative power supply lights up in orange with your XBox but works with its original machine, then your best option is to send it in for repairs. If your XBox is still under warranty the repairs should be free.
  5. JEWxFARMER Win User

Xbox One and Lightning

I have plugged it into multiple oulets and strips. The power supply light is orange then turns white for a second when I try to turn on the xbox but then goes back to orange.
  6. Kiesey Win User

Is it my power supply? Is it my 360?? Is it both!??!

Hey, can you please try the power supply in another outlet? make sure all connections are firm from the power supply into the console. If they are and the light turns orange when plugged in and then the power light turns off it sounds like a power supply
    issue and you would need to get the power supply replaced.
Thema:

My Xbox one is not turning on. The power supply is orange but when I plug the supply into...

1. My Xbox one is not turning on. The power supply is orange but when I plug the supply into... - Similar Threads - turning power supply

2. Xbox One S not turning on with functioning power supply and MOSFETs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S not turning on with functioning power supply and MOSFETs: Hello there, I've got an Xbox One S that won't turn on at all. Things to note so far: The power supply outputs 12V, I bought a new one anyways, and both old and new output 12V The three MOSFETs...
  3. Xbox won't turn on.....not power supply

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on.....not power supply: What else is reason xbox stopped working. New power supply still won't turn on. f203da3a-14ba-418f-9c97-f38659519896
  4. Xbox power supply lights Cause for xbox not turning on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox power supply lights Cause for xbox not turning on: MY xbox power supply shows a green light when it is plugged in the wall only (not in the console yet) when plugged in the console too it shows a green light again but here the Xbox doesn't turn...
  5. Xbox One Won't Turn On, Power Supply Orange then Goes Off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Won't Turn On, Power Supply Orange then Goes Off.: I have an original Xbox One which will not turn on. I unplugged everything and plugged all back in. At first the power supply has an orange light but when you connect it to the xbox, the orange...
  6. Xbox not turning on (Power Supply is on sustained yellow light)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not turning on (Power Supply is on sustained yellow light): As I press the on button on my ORIGINAL XBOX ONE, the chime plays but the button does not light up nor does the xbox turn on. The chime also plays on the open disk tray button. I have done a hard...
  7. Power supply lights up but turns off when plugged into Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power supply lights up but turns off when plugged into Xbox one: Hi everyone, i recently went to turn my xbox on after a power outage at my house and it wont turn on, i plug in the power supply and it lights up like normal but when i plug it in to the back of...
  8. Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue: So this problem started happening about three or four days ago and I've been completely unable to find any sort of solution for this problem. Hell, I haven't really even found any one mentioning...
  9. Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X crashed while playing Borderlands, now won't turn on. Even replaced Power Supply.: So last week, I was playing Borderlands 3 and randomly it crashed, my xbox turned off and I was thinking "oh no biggie, I'll turn it back on" but to my dismay, it just keeps turning on for 10 secs...
  10. The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540)

in XBoX on Consoles
    The power supply turns off immediately after connected to the console (XBOX ONE 1540): Hi to all, i have an XBOX ONE model 1540. When i connect the power supply to the console, the power supply turns off immediately. I tried the same power supply to other XBOX ONE 1540 and it works....