My Xbox One is slowing down and takes too much time to start

Discus and support My Xbox One is slowing down and takes too much time to start in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Respected Sir/Madam, i am experiencing some issues with my Xbox one. When i turned it on, it takes around 10 minutes to start. And when it start then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zuhair007, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Zuhair007
    Zuhair007 Guest

Respected Sir/Madam,

i am experiencing some issues with my Xbox one. When i turned it on, it takes around 10 minutes to start. And when it start then the function start freezing. Can even play anything on time.

Kindly give me a feedback. How to resolve this issue.

Thank you

:)

Zuhair007, Oct 25, 2019
  2. SoullessCodith Win User

3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Thanks for providing feedback. This helps us to assist future gamers with similar issues
  4. Default_406 Win User

That has also happened to me and what I did was restart my Xbox and I cleared up some space on my Xbox of stuff I don't use or play and that made my Xbox faster. I hope this helps you. Have a great day!
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Have you tried power cycling the console to clear the cache, having too much temporary files can slow the machine down. To do this follow the instructions here

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

You could also try clearing the perstistent storage in the dvd and blu ray settings, you can do this by

• pressing the menu key of the controller.
    • Go to Settings > Disc & Blu-Ray.
    • In the BLU-RAY section select "Persistent Storage".
    • Select "Clear persistent storage".
  6. Move I got this Win User

No more auto aim.

it slows the game down too much.

You spend too much time camped up behind something waiting to heal so you can take another attempt

at shooting a bot who has auto aim.

The first mission we tried we got shot to pieces because we didn't know it was off.

The second mission my friends die early and I take a long time to finish the mission and one of my friends fell asleep waiting for me to finish.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One is slowing down and takes too much time to start - Similar Threads - slowing down takes

2. Xbox slowing down internet speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slowing down internet speed: So recently my internet has been trash, I would be playing NBA 2K19 and it would be a lag fest in online gameplay, I ran a speedtest and my download speed was 12mbps, I turned off my Xbox one and...
  3. My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My left joystick has a problem where the timing on going up and down is really slow but...: It's been months since I've played xbox so I got on and got a system update after my system update my controller was acting weird, I'm talking about how it will move left and right normally but up...
  4. Xbox slowing down and not loading properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox slowing down and not loading properly: Hi there, As of late, my Xbox has had a ton of issues starting with it freezing while I was in the middle of numerous games. I didn't think it was too big of a deal because I would just close the...
  5. External Hard drive slowing xbox down exponentially

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Hard drive slowing xbox down exponentially: My xbox seems to run just fine without the hard drive but the moment its plugged in everything is slowed down, for a whie I just left it out but now a game has an update my internal storage cant...
  6. Conclusive proof Xbox is purposefully slowing down Xbox360 users

in XBoX Accessibility
    Conclusive proof Xbox is purposefully slowing down Xbox360 users: Hi. Recently i have been having problems connecting to any games online and finding a game especially on Call of duty both black ops one and two. I have spoken with friends from france norway...
  7. Terribly slows down and lags fight night champion

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terribly slows down and lags fight night champion: Good day! Bought, downloaded and installed fight night champion on the xbox 360 console, in the game menu everything works fine as soon as the fight begins, very much begins to slow down(lag) the...
  8. Жутко тормозит и лагает fight night champion (Mod Translation: Terribly slows down and lays...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Жутко тормозит и лагает fight night champion (Mod Translation: Terribly slows down and lays...: Добрый день! Купил, загрузил и установил fight night champion на консоль xbox 360, в меню игры все работает отлично, как только начинается бой, очень сильно начинает тормозить(лагать) картинка, с...
  9. The July update seems to have slowed things down

in XBoX on Consoles
    The July update seems to have slowed things down: The newest Xbox one dashboard update seems to really have made stuff a lot slower when I turn the Xbox on it take 1-2 mins to load stuff of the dashboard fully and everything else also feels...
  10. Xbox One X Slowing Down & Then Freezing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Slowing Down & Then Freezing: Hey, I think I need to send my One X off for repair, but hoping for some guidance just in case it's not an internal issue. A few days ago my One X started to run slowly and then eventually...