My Xbox One keeps Blinking. Why?

Discus and support My Xbox One keeps Blinking. Why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past week or so, my xbox one keeps blinking yet it still runs fine. However, now and then I have to unplug the power supply because the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LoganFelton, May 8, 2019.

1. LoganFelton
    LoganFelton Guest

For the past week or so, my xbox one keeps blinking yet it still runs fine. However, now and then I have to unplug the power supply because the xbox wont do anything(wont load the homescreen and the screen stays black). Why is this
    happening and how can I fix it?

:)

LoganFelton, May 8, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I'd recommend calling a Microsoft Store near you to see if they do console repairs or if they can look at it, or get on the support website and sign the console up for servicing. If your console is doing that and your controller isn't blinking with it
    (a syncing issue) then there is most likely a power issue or a ventilation issue. Either the console isn't doing something right and it should probably be professionally inspected.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Hey there Logan,

Sorry to hear you are running into this problem, Is this the Original Xbox One console that you are having this issue with. If so I would advise that you take a look at the following support article so that you can troubleshoot the Xbox One Power Supply.

The support page should walk you through all possible troubleshooting depending on the options that are selected. If the issue persists it is possible that you might need to replace the Power Supply Unit.

Give this a try and let us know if this has helped.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Self Care For Gamers

Take breaks

Keep track of time

BLINK, eyes get tired and dry from not blinking
  5. DangerousBard Win User

My wireless adaptor keeps blinking.

Hello gamer,

If you have black adapter with two antennae (wireless N adapter) flashing green light this means the adapter is trying continuously to connect to a wireless network.

In case of flashing red light the adapter might be damaged and you should order a new adapter from the Xbox Online Service Center

For more info

support.xbox.com/.../wireless-network-adapter
  6. RedaTiger Win User

My xbox one got stuck while updating

tried this but still no positive result i also want you to know that when i try turn on my xbox with controller it starts but the controller keep blinking and doesn't connect to the xbox .
Thema:

1. My Xbox One keeps Blinking. Why? - Similar Threads - keeps Blinking Why

2. I keep get disconnected from the internet

in XboX Insiders
    I keep get disconnected from the internet: Only started happening since the last alpha update I have hard reset my Xbox and my modem multiple times and nothing changes submitted by /u/Danthisiswhoiam [link] [comments]
  3. xbox one kinect keeps turning on and off

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one kinect keeps turning on and off: hi there, i just recently got a xbox one kinect for my pc and for some reason it keeps turning on and off, plus it says it has no usb 3.0 controller in even though its plugged into a 3.0 port and...
  4. my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off

in XBoX on Consoles
    my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off: my elite controller is out of warranty but the rubber grips keep falling off its relly poor considering the amount of money paid for this! not a happy xbox one user who has spent hundreds and...
  5. TV keeps blinking in and out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    TV keeps blinking in and out: I have AT&T the box is a Motorola, model is VIP12000. My TV is a Sharp Aquos model is LC 60LE64OU. I didn't have a problem with this when I had Verizon but now I have AT&T U-verse. I had AT&T come...
  6. My controller keeps blinking and wont connect

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller keeps blinking and wont connect: help my xbox one keeps disconecting from every thing my controller my wifi even when i plug in my usb for controller it doesnt work help!!!' 1ebc11fc-7462-4ba6-8880-eafb8554e468
  7. Green light on the front of the power button keeps blinking rapidly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green light on the front of the power button keeps blinking rapidly: I was just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with their 360? After I turn on my console the center light of the power button will start flashing rapidly. I am not inserting a disk or...
  8. Wired Xbox 360 controller not working... just keeps blinking!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired Xbox 360 controller not working... just keeps blinking!: I recently purchased a new wired controller for my Xbox 360 (older version and NOT SLIM!) I plug it in the usb ports but it does this: Blinks fast 5 times Then blinks 1 time per second and...
  9. Picture keeps blinking, audio is uninterrupted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Picture keeps blinking, audio is uninterrupted: I originally posted this in the 360 support section yesterday, but I have yet to get a response. So, I'm reposting it here, because I am stumped. Last night, while watching Netflix, the picture...
  10. Controller does not connect to XBox 360 LEDs keep blinking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller does not connect to XBox 360 LEDs keep blinking: Hi all, I got a new wireless controller today and tried to connect it to my XBox 360. But the 4 LEDs keep blinking. Did it all right, first pushed the button on the XBox than on the controller...