My Xbox One keeps on disconnecting controllers

Discus and support My Xbox One keeps on disconnecting controllers in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One keeps on disconnecting any controller that tries connecting to it. And I know it’s the console and not the controllers because I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Balty_15, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Balty_15
    Balty_15 Guest

My Xbox One keeps on disconnecting any controller that tries connecting to it. And I know it’s the console and not the controllers because I tried connecting the same controllers to a roommates xbox one s and it works perfectly fine. Anyone else have this issue? My Xbox One is the orginal black model

:)

Balty_15, Apr 10, 2021
  2. NW EXPRESS Win User

Controller keeps disconnecting from Xbox One

My controller keeps disconnecting from my xbox. I have bought new controllers and it still disconnects even with the new controller. I have the Day one xbox. Any help will be nice.
  3. VinhXuanQuyen Win User

Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 Bluetooth issue

I have the same issue with the new controller keeps getting disconnect with my Xbox One. Please fix it MS.
  4. Zero420override Win User

Xbox one controller disconnecting and crackling audio

5. MembreCoq5 Win User

[Solved] Xbox controllers disconnecting

Thanks, CristofKaiser, indeed with a brand new controller it keeps disconnecting, so it's not the controller. [Update:] now the controllers work on my PC, but still no news on the Xbox One.

I'll keep you posted if I find a solution.

Anyone else ?
  6. BurstOyster Win User

Xbox support no show

Hello

yeah my xbox one x controller keeps disconnecting and wont charge a battery. Ive tried 3 cables and 2 batteries.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One keeps on disconnecting controllers - Similar Threads - keeps disconnecting controllers

2. Xbox controller keeps disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller keeps disconnecting: Hi, My xbox controller keep disconnecting and then reconnecting again - presenting me with a slow flashing light on the controller. I've power cycled it I've checked the firmware is up to date...
  3. Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One controller is trash and keeps randomly disconnecting: My new Xbox one controller eats up my batteries after not even 10 hours of use, and randomly just disconnects when I’m playing a game on my PC. The light will just start blinking at random times...
  4. Controller keeps disconnecting. Where to raise complaint?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller keeps disconnecting. Where to raise complaint?: My Series S controller keeps disconnecting. Along with that the WiFi also disconnects. I've tried some of the methods mentioned else where like changing the power option and connecting through...
  5. xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox controller keeps on disconnecting from PC when playing games on steam: when I am playing games on pc, the xbox controller keeps on disconnecting and reconnecting over and over again. Whether it is wired or wireless, the problem still persists....
  6. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  7. Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting with Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting with Xbox Series X: Xbox Series X Xbox Elite 2 Controller Steel Series Arctis 9x Elite 2 Controller keeps disconnecting randomly at least once per day, I can‘t seem to work out whats triggering it - somtimes...
  8. Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers will die or disconnect and won’t reconnect. Why does this keep happening?: Once in a while when one of my controllers disconnect, all of my controllers are unable to connect to the xbox series X. I usually have to turn off my system and unplug it just to fix it. Its...
  9. Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset and controller keep disconnecting: I have had this issue through multiple Xboxes and multiple headsets. I'm pretty sure I started having this issue when I got my Xbox one X but it could have been before that. My controller would...
  10. My new xbox controller keep disconnecting on my series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new xbox controller keep disconnecting on my series x: It was working fine like a week ago but its now just started flashing sometimes when I play saying its not connected and I have to unplug it for it to work again. I've spent alot of money on this...