My XBOX One keeps trying to freeze up, what can I do to remedy this problem?

Discus and support My XBOX One keeps trying to freeze up, what can I do to remedy this problem? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: My XBOX One S keeps trying to freeze up on games and apps. I need to know how to remedy this situation. I really enjoy my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FineRelic174712, Nov 21, 2020 at 5:52 AM.

1. My XBOX One keeps trying to freeze up, what can I do to remedy this problem?

To whom it may concern:

My XBOX One S keeps trying to freeze up on games and apps. I need to know how to remedy this situation.

I really enjoy my XB1S but my patience is wearing thin. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

FineRelic174712, Nov 21, 2020 at 5:52 AM
  2. NIKExBoyx29 Win User

Digital Madden freezes

Ok, my Xbox one keeps freezing just got it downloaded madden 15 and it freezes on online matches. I see people been trying to figure out what's going on for a couple months and still NO ANSWER!!!!!!!! Thanks Xbox support teaam your a real great help. Keep
    doing nothing smfh
  3. onyxishere Win User

Xbox 360 Slim freeze.

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try removing all storage from the console and then restart it? If it boots up fine and doesn't freeze up then put in one storage device and repeat. Keep doing this until the console freezes up again. If it does then the
    storage device is what's causing the issue and would need to be replaced.
  4. N0sc0pe92 Win User

autosave freezing problem

I have done the same thing but the game keeps freezing. I have bought 4 copies and installed them all and it still keeps freezing. Idk what to do anymore. I just hope Xbox makes this game backward compatible on the Xbox one so I can see if it's my 360
  5. NEMESIA06 Win User

Multiple Things Going Wrong with Xbox One

Every time I go to the keyboard on the Xbox one my Xbox freezes. Now when I try to make a new character on fallout and I need to name him my game freezes. Can someone tell me what to do?!!!
  6. GuyverThr33 Win User

strange issue just days after the new dashboard update

My xbox also keeps freezing up and taking ages to do things :(
Thema:

My XBOX One keeps trying to freeze up, what can I do to remedy this problem?

1. My XBOX One keeps trying to freeze up, what can I do to remedy this problem? - Similar Threads - keeps trying freeze

2. Just got a new controller and when I try playing a game the controller keeps disconnecting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just got a new controller and when I try playing a game the controller keeps disconnecting...: Any help would be appreciated c2356262-015c-4751-82a9-68434c91de4c
  3. Xbox Series X keeps turning off when trying to load up games!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X keeps turning off when trying to load up games!!: Xbox Series X keeps turning off when trying to load up games. Console isn't even hot and I did all the steps the xbox issues tab on troubleshooting said to do didn't work. Don't know wether to...
  4. I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the xcloud servers - Multiple devices...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting this error when I try to connect to the xcloud servers - Multiple devices...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Fathoms_Down [link] [comments]
  5. Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program

in XboX Insiders
    Miscrosoft Keeps Sending Me To Reddit Trying To Remove My Machine From Program: I'm trying to get Microsoft to remove the insider program from my machine but they keep sending me to reddit instead. I'm mostly posting this as a formality while I try and convince them to...
  6. My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft keeps freezing when trying to accept an invite from the main menu: As of the latest up date on the Minecraft beta program. I cant join my friends and they can't join me. Our games just freeze when accepting the invite. Is there a f8x or is this a new bug?...
  7. the puzzle keeps freezing up and I will have to stop playing because it is not fun to try and ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the puzzle keeps freezing up and I will have to stop playing because it is not fun to try and ...: please fix the puzzle game keeps freezing up and I can't finish a puzzle and get very upset with it and just stop playing the game. please fix this problem. 537a5e54-b3b8-404c-96e6-ed97a409d19f
  8. My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game of bingo keeps saying its trying to connect, then it says try again and then freezes, ...: My microsoft Bingo, keeps telling me "connection in process" then it says cant connect, and then the game just freezes and I lose all my Power Bingos etc. I have an excellent internet...
  9. Xbox one keeps freezing or timing out while trying to load games and apps

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps freezing or timing out while trying to load games and apps: My Xbox one keeps crashing or timing out while trying to load games and apps. I do what everyone suggests "hold the Xbox button for 10 seconds to reset the console, I also unplug the power brick...
  10. Xbox one keeps freezing when i try to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one keeps freezing when i try to sign in: Today i was playing on and my kinect wasn't picking up my voice, so i decided to trouble shoot it and when it was checking for background noise it was in that screen for 10 minutes. I shut down my...