My Xbox One Preview App is not approving my registration even though on my account it says ...

Discus and support My Xbox One Preview App is not approving my registration even though on my account it says ... in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have been invited to the xbox preview program and it says that my registration has not been accepted on the preview dashboard app on my xbox one. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SillY TiIIY, Dec 19, 2014.

1. SillY TiIIY
    SillY TiIIY Guest

My Xbox One Preview App is not approving my registration even though on my account it says ...

I have been invited to the xbox preview program and it says that my registration has not been accepted on the preview dashboard app on my xbox one. I called xbox support and they looked up my account and it says that my registration has been accepted and
    they told me to report the problem here. I am very confused on why this is happening and would like if this problem could be resolved. Please respond soon and try and fix this or send another email to allow me to verify my register. Once again I called and
    they reported that my registration has been accepted how ever on the Xbox One app it's say it has not been approved. Please respond as soon as possible because I wish to be able to play theearly access to the Halo 5 Guardians Beta before it runs out on Sunday.

:)

SillY TiIIY, Dec 19, 2014
  2. Kableosophy
    Kableosophy Guest
    Preview Program/Registration/forums

Just to clarify, I was accepted (to my knowledge), I was able to move past the preview app to the Preview Dashboard app, and have done the Quests, surveys and polls. I noticed my console still says registration "pending" once that has moved on. Is that
    when I will be able to access the Preview Forums?

Kableosophy, Dec 19, 2014
  3. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    Enrol console onto Preview member? [Confusing question]

If you were invited and accepted you should go to my games and apps section of your one. Under the app section there might be a tab titled xbox one preview registration. There might also be an xbox preview dashboard. If those are not there my guess is you
    are not yet accepted into the preview program. Let me know if this helped.

BigB EC, Dec 19, 2014
  4. My Xbox One Preview App is not approving my registration even though on my account it says ...

Hey there llNobleTitanll!

Sorry to hear about the Preview app issue. In order to make sure that the right folks can address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forums. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 19, 2014
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

My Xbox One Preview App is not approving my registration even though on my account it says that it has been accepted

Hey there llNobleTitanll!

Sorry to hear about the Preview app issue. In order to make sure that the right folks can address the issue, you will need to make a post in the Preview Forums. Thanks in advance!
  6. THE TRA1NWRECK Win User

xbox one preview not registering preview app on xbox one does not show up in search on marketplace nor will work when going to preview support page says "group not found" had many of tech supports try to help fix the problem still no improvement

I have an issue related similarly to this. The only app I have on my system currently is the 'Xbox One Preview Registration' app but it refuses to open and keeps giving me a 0x87de2726 error. Upon contacting support, I was told that my registration was incomplete
    (?) from nearly two years ago even though I have received updates related to the program. The solution I was given was to "go to the forums and ask people for invites"?! I need some assistance in resolving this issue as my account is stuck in a sort of Preview
    limbo.
  7. Ant Heuser Kush Win User

I deleted my xbox preview dashboard app message by accident

I'm part of the preview program, but I don't have the dashboard app... do I need another invite, even though I'm still part of the program? I still have the Xbox One Preview Registration app on my console as well. I just really want to be able to leave feedback
    from my console, I still get the early updates.
  8. NextStR Win User

XBOX PREVIEW DASHBOARD

Hi, I have a problem with the preview Beta Dashboard... My Xbox its registered in the BETAS, But I want to cancel my registration But I dont have the App.. I only Have the APP of the Registration in the Betas. But I dont Have the App for cancel my registration...

What Can I do??

Thanks!!
  9. BigB EC Win User

Enrol console onto Preview member? [Confusing question]

If you were invited and accepted you should go to my games and apps section of your one. Under the app section there might be a tab titled xbox one preview registration. There might also be an xbox preview dashboard. If those are not there my guess is you
    are not yet accepted into the preview program. Let me know if this helped.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One Preview App is not approving my registration even though on my account it says ... - Similar Threads - Preview App approving

2. Approved for one preview have app no service

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Approved for one preview have app no service: Ive been approved for a little while now for the xbox one preview program ihave the app i did register my consle it says thanks for joining you will get a system message soon with more info its...
  3. Blu-ray app cannnt be started on my Preview insider Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Blu-ray app cannnt be started on my Preview insider Xbox One X: It worked totally fine but it doesn't now. I don't know from when. It shows error code of 0x8027025a and it's said Xbox Live error. but other apps working fine. Does anyone suffer from same...
  4. Xbox mobile preview app IOS : clubs loading slowly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox mobile preview app IOS : clubs loading slowly: I noticed that sometimes it takes a long time to load your clubs when you try to load them from the IOS mobile app, I sometimes have to load it many times before I can actually get to my clubs....
  5. i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i am a preview program alpha member and i cannot start any games or apps due to new update ...: i cannot start any games or apps due to the new update it says just getting started constantly hasent worked all day 15/05/2017 eacb3c3a-1d49-41f1-b738-45e87469ec91
  6. I joined the preview program and i do not have the wireless display app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I joined the preview program and i do not have the wireless display app: i have joined the preview program and it says i am currently in preview ring 4 but i do not have the wireless display app, how do i get it? 9dc35ab9-7002-4468-80e5-cefaf4dd2985
  7. Problemas com relação app Xbox Insider e ao Gerenciamento Rings Previews e Sair do Preview

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com relação app Xbox Insider e ao Gerenciamento Rings Previews e Sair do Preview: Olá Xbox Suporte, Estou com seguinte problema , eu faço parte do Xbox Preview a 3 Meses só que quando eu acesso a parte de Gerenciamento do preview para trocar o Rings não consigo neim trocar...
  8. New Xbox One Preview leaves my console non functional with games and apps what is going on

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One Preview leaves my console non functional with games and apps what is going on: What is going on please. So I am a member of the xbox one preview insider program and I am not happy at all right now. 1. youtube movies and tv won't launch at all also won't update at all. 2....
  9. How do I get Xbox Preview Dashboard App?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get Xbox Preview Dashboard App?: while articles from the Xbox site are helpful, I'm still confused on how to get the Xbox Preview Dashboard App, to get the Xbox Insider Hub. If I could get some help that would be AMAZING. Thank...
  10. Preview app crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview app crashing: My preview app it says there's a problem error making http call (Http code: unauthorized, correlation id:) statuscode: unauthorized not sure what to do. a15a7f17-92c6-4169-9439-403972a688c5