my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out

Discus and support my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; basically my xbox one s some days ago started bugging out by not loading the friends list properly and making me unable to join games (unless invited)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SRWblues57, Apr 28, 2020.

1. SRWblues57
    SRWblues57 Guest

my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out

basically my xbox one s some days ago started bugging out by not loading the friends list properly and making me unable to join games (unless invited) and unable to start/join parties and see my profile card, but the games ran just fine, but then today
    the games can't load properly and constantly give out cloud errors, making me quit from my profile or losing internet connection repeatedly making me unable to play games on every profile i have on that xbox, i know this problem is related to my xbox cause
    i tried on my brother's xbox (way older than mine) and everything went fine, but on my xbox everything gets worse each days that passes, i don't want to reset my xbox so does anyone know a solution to this?

edit: the connection issue was related to the ethernet cable i had plugged to my xbox

:)

SRWblues57, Apr 28, 2020
  2. B A ALITA Win User

I got the same problems and tryed some things out like changing to difrent internet and my xb still keep kicking me offline. After readimg thr comunity feed i think its because of corona maybe they just dont work and didnt realize there servers keep crashing
    .my phone internet works fine on my phone but not on xb.
  3. Squeaker280 Win User

Why Is xbox removing my friends?

It is not the console because it happened with my old Xbox one and is still happening with my new Xbox one S. It could be something up with Microsoft or something else happening with the friends list like a bug.
  4. smileskybird Win User

Is live going to go down every friday now?

It's early Sunday morning for me. Been on my Xbox 360 console everything's working fine there. But when I logged on my Xbox 1 console, all my friends the dashboard saying, are offline when I open up the friends list, but on the friends tab, it says I have
    14 friends online. I've tried opening and closing and refreshing friends list. And no it isn't my ISP. People say I should reset my Xbox, but I shouldn't have to do all that work just to get their software working properly. Well at least the sun is shining
    today XDXDXD. 8:45 am Sunday here in NZ.
  5. AdamYeti Win User

Xbox Remote install

Make sure you've followed all of these steps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/install-games-remotely-on-xbox-one-and-pc

However, I have my Xbox setup properly and I still can't get remote installs to work either, so there may be a bug.
  6. HippyD Win User

Still have Party Chat issues, even after I do the "fix" or "solution"

I have Open NAT and my Friends have Open NAT. Still have this issue.

Router & Modem make/model: Asus N66U

Wired or wireless: Wireless. Tried PowerLine Adapters and hardwired.

Multiple consoles on the same network (Yes/No): Only Xbox One on network. Unhooked all other gaming devices just in case Xbone doesn't play well with others.

It appears to me that the Xbox One is the Windows equivalent of Vista vs. Windows 7. Might need to wait for the Xbox Deuce to get everything hammered out. Fingers crossed this console will work some of these bugs out soon.
Thema:

1. my xbox one s can't open games properly and viewing the friends list makes everything bug out - Similar Threads - can't open games

2. I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get any of my games to open, keeps saying that I need to sign in to my account,...: can't get any of my games to open why? Keeps telling me it's trying to sign in. c07543c6-a30e-4a13-a6f3-d024213aa2ab
  3. Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo abrir jogos com o xbox beta [Mod translation-I can't open games with xbox beta]: Olá, recentemente me deparei com um erro ao tentar abrir jogos que sejam do xbox game pass no pc. Sempre que eu tento abrir algum jogo sendo pelo app do xbox beta ou até mesmo pela Microsoft Store...
  4. Can't open games

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open games: Now, i've gotten the game installed and it says i do not have the permissions to open it and that it could not establish a link. c9e708a8-a6b3-4cb2-b96b-7fb6d461d070
  5. Não consigo abrir o jogo the crew 2 [Mod Translation - I can't open the game the crew 2]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Não consigo abrir o jogo the crew 2 [Mod Translation - I can't open the game the crew 2]: O jogo The Crew 2 abre a não consigo jogar da um erro chamado Erro_01, alguém pode me dá uma dica do que fazer? [Mod Translation - The Crew 2 game opens to i can't play from an error called...
  6. Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't launch game - Opens Gaming Services: I can't launch a game I've recently installed \('The Outer Worlds'\). When I try to launch it through Xbox console companion, it opens up the Microsoft store on 'Gaming Services' instead of...
  7. Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Xbox Game Bar despite seeing the process in task manager.: Hi all. I'm unable to open the Xbox Game Bar at all, either in games or just at the desktop itself. I can see the process open in the task manager, but the app itself doesn't show up on my...
  8. Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't open downloaded game to play on Xbox 360: Just downloaded Halo Combat Evolved. When I try to open the game it says "the game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." No matter how many times I download the game or restart the...
  9. Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open the Xbox application for the game pass: Hello, I can not open the xbox application on pc. When I run the application, nothing even opens for 1 second. My windows is up to date. So I can not even enjoy the game pass anymore. Thanks for...
  10. I can't open any of my app's or games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't open any of my app's or games: We've been having this problem for 2 days af3cd594-f4f6-4392-86a9-baa23af301b5