My Xbox One s does not play any games.

Discus and support My Xbox One s does not play any games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I chose the option to format and maintain the games, but my little brother pulled the plug, so when I started the Xbox again my games were in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EmanuelTeixeira1, Aug 19, 2019.

1. My Xbox One s does not play any games.

I chose the option to format and maintain the games, but my little brother pulled the plug, so when I started the Xbox again my games were in the library but I can't play them .... the game says I have
    to buy them again....

I would like support to help me, but for now nothing happened ....

:)

EmanuelTeixeira1, Aug 19, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Try performing a power cycle:

Physically power cycle the console

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xboxbutton on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

[​IMG]

1. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xboxbutton on your controller.

Note If you don't see the green boot-up animation when the console restarts, repeat these steps. Make sure that you hold the power button until the console completely shuts down.
    Important If your console is in Instant-On power mode, the above steps will shut the console completely off. Instant-On mode, or the ability to turn on your console by saying "Xbox on," won't be enabled until you restart the console.
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Emanuel

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with launching the games in your library.

Whenever you
    reset your console to factory defaults
    you remove all of the profiles on your console as well as Home Xbox associations.

First, is this same console you purchased all your games on? You can visit

My games
    on the Xbox website to verify the Xbox One & PC titles you currently own, however, take note Xbox 360 titles will not show up.

You can do this by following these steps:

1. Log into Xbox.com
    2. On the banner labeled "Xbox" select My Xbox.
    3. Select My games.

Additionally, if you were sharing any games, you will have to set-up your Xbox One as the

Home Xbox
    of that profile.

Can you confirm all this info for us?
  4. JosemberG N Win User

Tente executar um hard reset EXATAMENTE assim. Segure o botão de energia no console por 8 segundos ou até que a energia seja desligada completamente. Desconecte o cabo de alimentação
    da parte traseira do console por 5 minutos. Conecte o cabo de alimentação de volta e reinicie o console.

{Paridade} - Xbox Ambassador

Xbox Ambassador Admin Club

Game Loud! Jogo orgulhoso !!
  5. DominumStige Win User

Hi!

The games purchased are all binded to the account used for the purchase. If deleting the cache (keeping the power button pressed for 10 secs) doesn't work, try to delete the profile from the console and re-download it again. In this way all the purchased
    contents will be available in the "Ready to install" section.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One s does not play any games. - Similar Threads - does play games

2. Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat.

in XboX Insiders
    Does not show the correct game you are playing when in a party chat.: submitted by /u/MichaeLionheart [link] [comments]
  3. In Xbox 360 games it does not detect Gold and I can not play (I am in Xbox One)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Xbox 360 games it does not detect Gold and I can not play (I am in Xbox One): Hello everyone, I have a problem with the games of Xbox 360, I can't play because in every game don't detect Gold but I have 3 months of Gold, in others games of Xbox one I play without any...
  4. Does Playing Games With Xbox Causes Back Pain

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Playing Games With Xbox Causes Back Pain: I play games with Xbox 2-4 hours every day. I feel a little pain on my back. Does it causes me back pain? b50ecb3f-00d4-4a2f-8a9c-aed7a8482e43
  5. how many watts does it take to play a game ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how many watts does it take to play a game ?: I got one of those 135w bricks from ebay, connected it to Xbox one with Kinect and external harddrive. Tried to play a game, it shut down. And it wouln't fully boot up again untill I disconnected...
  6. No reproduce el juego [Does not play the game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No reproduce el juego [Does not play the game]: Buen dia El problema se sucira al inicar el juego Gears of War 4 en mi consola Xbox One inicia y me regresa automaticamente al Inicio , esto se sucito despues de haber realizado la ultima...
  7. my game does not play and xbox support does not help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game does not play and xbox support does not help: Hi, I need help with launching my Witcher 3 disc, even tho it is in the drive it won't play. XBOX support doesn't help. Each time I try to launch it, it says- Are you sure you already bought it,...
  8. Does not let me play my 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does not let me play my 360 games: I changed my gamer tag when I have tried to play a 360 game it does not let me play them anymore ... any advice ? 054afead-7439-48bf-bd12-89cae7bcb0a0
  9. The webcam does not come on the screen while Iam playing a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The webcam does not come on the screen while Iam playing a game?: I tried to record myself playing a game online. I used the "Game Bar" a program on my laptop. I could stop and start it ok. But when I pressed "Win+ALt+W" ( to show the camera) Nothing happened?...
  10. Headset does not play game audio. Help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Headset does not play game audio. Help.: I have a headset (uPlay I think) and from the day I bought it it has been fine. It played audio from both the party I was in and the game I was playing. Great. This past week or two it has...