my xbox one s doesn't connect to hdmi

Discus and support my xbox one s doesn't connect to hdmi in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello, 2 days ago, i turned on my xbox one s... i was playing with my friends, at a certain point i see a black screen on my monitor, i try to check... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Claudio dell aquila, Apr 29, 2020.

1. my xbox one s doesn't connect to hdmi

hello, 2 days ago, i turned on my xbox one s...

i was playing with my friends, at a certain point i see a black screen on my monitor, i try to check if hdmi is ok, and i find hdmi out scart broken, i try to put the cable but i see all black.

Im searching on internet for solution but i find only "how to change your hdmi out" is there a method to bypass hdmi or to connect xbox at monitor without hdmi (the monitor is an msi optix mag241cr)?

I would be very grateful if you would help me.

I just want to go back to playing with my friends.

Im sorry for the grammar but im from cell phone, have a good day guys and thank you very much for getting here.

I will put there some photos of broken hdmi
    my xbox one s doesn't connect to hdmi [​IMG]

z

:)

Claudio dell aquila, Apr 29, 2020
  2. Claudio dell aquila Win User

Ok, thanks you, i dont think i will repair it because homemade is too hard and from engineers is to much expensive, i think i will buy the new series x when it comes out, thanks you so much for the help
  3. DominumStige Win User

Unfortunately, the problem is related to the broken HDMI port of the console. The console cannot be used without HDMI.

You can try moving the HDMI cable a bit (in the console part) and check if the signal is on the TV. However, the HDMI port will need to be repaired.
  4. NaZoooom Win User

Hi Claudio dell aquila,

Sorry to hear you are having issues, if that HDMI is the cause of the fault then you will need to request a repair or service via the Microsoft Devices
    page (your Xbox if registered should appear here).

It is against forum rules to discuss self repair of hardware.
  5. Its Just Llama Win User

Hello,

unfortunately it is impossible to use a xbox one without an hdmi cable, its the only way the xbox one will be able to be displayed. if the hdmi port itself is broken in any way your console will need to be either repaired or replaced since the hdmi cable
    is unable to be read by the port. hope this helps.
  6. SpoopyJlian Win User

Upgraded to Xbox One S now surround sound no longer works (0x80bd0009)

Thanks for getting back to me!

I have both my console and soundbar plugged into my TV. My Xbox One S is connected to HDMI 1 and my soundbar is connected to HDMI 2 (ARC). It's the recommended setup.

It's also the exact same setup as before with my old Xbox One.

Again, with this setup I am not able to get surround sound on the S, which didn't happen with the non-S.
Thema:

1. my xbox one s doesn't connect to hdmi - Similar Threads - doesn't connect hdmi

2. CoD MW Warzone doesn't connect to xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD MW Warzone doesn't connect to xbox live: When I tried to play I'm not able to do because the game doesn't connect, "connection failed". What can I do? I want to my play with friends 95101679-887b-426f-9f28-4b2ddcaf1674
  3. Xbox showing I'm not connected to Xbox live when I turn it on, doesn't change. I'm...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox showing I'm not connected to Xbox live when I turn it on, doesn't change. I'm...: My Xbox is in instant-on mode. In the "Known Issues" part of the notes for updates it says this happens when you're on the energy saver mode and could take up to a minute to connect or something....
  4. Xbox One X turns on but doesn't connect to TV

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X turns on but doesn't connect to TV: My Xbox One X is 15 months old and when I turned it on today it turned on but won't connect to my TV. No changes have been made and I tried a new HDMI cord but still won't work. I also tried to...
  5. Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller doesn't connect anymore!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Xbox One Wireless Controller doesn't connect anymore!: Hey all! So, in December 2019 I bought a new Xbox One Controller for Windows 10. With the wireless adapter and all. Set it up in the XBOX Accessoires and let it update. Now, it doesn't get...
  6. Xbox One controller doesn't work with USB connection on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller doesn't work with USB connection on PC: It stopped working by itself after restarting the PC, now I can't connect my controller using USB port. Tried 3 cables, tried to connet to other pc. Sometime it turned on for a minute, and then...
  7. ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?

in XBoX on Consoles
    ¿Why does my Xbox 360 E Doesn't connect to my wifi?: Recently I bought an Xbox 360 E and for some reason doesn't want to connect to my wifi Whenever I do the test the error message I get says: There's a problem with your connection. I already tried...
  8. Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless XBOX 360 controller doesn't want to connect to the PC adapter: My wireless controller infinitely looks for an adapter, but never connects. The only solutions I've found online, were to install drivers to the unknon device, but that hasn't worked....
  9. gears 5 profile xbox live doesn't connect on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears 5 profile xbox live doesn't connect on pc: Hi I've got this problem with gears 5, it did not launch with xbox profile, maybe it's teredo, I don't know, someone can help me to fix this error ? Thanks d8ad2981-cc3a-4970-9aaa-08a20d06b729
  10. TV doesn't have HDMI connection. How can I connect the Xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV doesn't have HDMI connection. How can I connect the Xbox one?: the TV that we use for gaming does not have an HDMI connection. How can I hook up the Xbox one with it? c1b8336a-a18b-4fb7-9e18-342ee346fcb6