My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television

Discus and support My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox One S (All Digital) does not send a signal to the television, I was downloading a mandatory update and when I finished I started to download a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AlisonZertuche, Mar 1, 2021.

1. My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television

My Xbox One
    S (All Digital) does not send a signal to the television, I was downloading a
    mandatory update and when I finished I started to download a game that I bought
    online, everything was fine, the update did not present any problem but then
    the download of the game crashed so i rebooted the xbox but it no longer works.

My console
    sometimes turns on and then not, if I want to turn it off I have to press the
    power button for a long time. My TV's HDMI says “This source is not connected.
    Please check the connection again ”
    . I have all the cables connected and have
    changed them to test if they all work. But that already worked before. Another
    thing that I need to record is the wireless controller, which blinks and stays
    like this as if waiting for something.

I put the link to the video below

https://youtu.be/lXsKyQZ939o

I hope you
    can help me, some have
    told me that she tries to format it but obviously I don't want to do that. Thanks for taking the trouble.

:)

AlisonZertuche, Mar 1, 2021
  2. Mister Maka Win User

Its there but it isn't

Can you share the make and model of your television? Generally the TV sends a digital signal back to the Xbox One to notify it's connected and I'm wondering if perhaps the TV isn't sending that signal despite displaying fine.
  3. LanceDickchops Win User

Its there but it isn't

Can you share the make and model of your television? Generally the TV sends a digital signal back to the Xbox One to notify it's connected and I'm wondering if perhaps the TV isn't sending that signal despite displaying fine.
    Its a 2014 Sony Bravia KDL-50R550A which is an Australian model or - (Asia Pacific region).
  4. JinxProductions Win User

TV on Xbox one

You need to have Xbox on if you have it plugged in to rear of unit. Xbox doesn't passively pass signal thru to television.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

LG 42PG20D: television turning on/off

What version of the Xbox One is it:? The first Xbox One? Or is it an Xbox One X or Xbox One S? Does it have a Kinect attached?

The Xbox One X and Xbox One S have an IR Blaster built into the device that it can use to turn on/off the TV or other devices when you power on your console. For the original Xbox One it uses the Kinect for that, if it's hooked up. So if you go to Settings
    > TV & OneGuide > Devices that page has the options and details on what your Xbox is doing to try and manipulate the television. Those are the settings that would likely be causing what you're seeing. Make sure the TV brand is set correctly, that it's not
    sending two power signals, if the TV doesn't need it, and a few other options.
  6. iPaddyReignz Win User

Watching Blu Ray Movie problems

no it doesn't help^^

the problem is when i go home or hold the xbox button on the controller that the television losts the signal and finds it then again in 1-2 seconds
Thema:

My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television

1. My Xbox One S doesn't send a signal to the television - Similar Threads - doesn't send signal

2. Xbox one x doesn't send hdmi signal

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x doesn't send hdmi signal: The console wont send any signal to the tv I've changed the hdmi and that didn't help I've changed my tv settings and that didn't help it turns on fine even the controller connects fine but now it...
  3. la mia xbox one x non manda il segnale video [Mod Translation - my xbox one x doesn't send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    la mia xbox one x non manda il segnale video [Mod Translation - my xbox one x doesn't send...: dopo un mese circa che non la accendevo ho provato ad accenderla è non mi caccia il segnale video si accende tutto ma il segnale video niente ho provato a cambiare cavo hdmi ho cambiato...
  4. No medeja unirme al grupo ni enviarmensajes por xbox [Doesn't let me Join the group or send...

in XBoX on Consoles
    No medeja unirme al grupo ni enviarmensajes por xbox [Doesn't let me Join the group or send...: Error para unime al grupo y enviar mensajes [Translation - Error to join to group and send messages] 7202e358-8f5c-46a5-ad54-616d194ec78a
  5. Xbox one doesn't send image to the tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesn't send image to the tv: Hey guys. My xbox one doesn't send image to the television. It stays onn doing a clack sound. The joystick can't connect with the console and i can't turn it off without forcing by holding the...
  6. HELP: My Xbox doesn't send menssages for another people

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP: My Xbox doesn't send menssages for another people: I need a help, nevasse my Xbox doesn't send menssages for another people. He says "Because of your historical behavior, you can not send messages". I don't know what i do, please Help me!...
  7. Xbox one doesn't send image to the tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesn't send image to the tv: Hey guys. My xbox one doesn't send image to the television. It stays onn doing a clack sound. The joystick can't connect with the console and i can't turn it off without forcing by holding the...
  8. It doesn't let me send messages

in XBoX on Consoles
    It doesn't let me send messages: it doesn't let me send messages c9015e7d-c5f2-46e4-88b1-23b3ba33f655
  9. in my xbox i can't even send a message to my friend's it doesn't work!!! please help????

in XBoX on Consoles
    in my xbox i can't even send a message to my friend's it doesn't work!!! please help????: in my xbox i can't even send a message to my friend's it doesn't work!!! please help fa680f79-1251-418c-a431-e77285ee81ed
  10. Xbox turns on but doesn't send a signal to the tv

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox turns on but doesn't send a signal to the tv: I turn my xbox on but it doesn't send out a signal to the tv, it also doesnt connect to any controllers and it doesn't turn off normally I have to hard restart it. Please reply Ive been trying...