My Xbox one s Got the back screen of death

Discus and support My Xbox one s Got the back screen of death in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got the back screen of death on my new Xbox one s And I don't know what to fix it. Please help me 176586f3-5e05-42af-bd72-ba4f86d860d0 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Evilprogaming45, Dec 25, 2016.

1. My Xbox one s Got the back screen of death

I got the back screen of death on my new Xbox one s

And I don't know what to fix it. Please help me

:)

Evilprogaming45, Dec 25, 2016
  2. Gamerpicture

My Xbox one s   Got the back screen of death [​IMG]
    My xbox got the Red Ring's of death and I called up Microsoft and they told me ALL 360's for Red Ring of Death only.

NutmegLoki451, Dec 25, 2016
  3. RuebD
    RuebD Guest
    Green Screen of Death

I am dealing with the green screen of death which is weird because I know this was a issue of the past. I have a Xbox one S and my breaker tripped at my house. So I tried turning on my Xbox and it was stuck on the loading screen. I tried the controller thing
    and I really do not want to have to reset my Xbox and have to re-download my games.

RuebD, Dec 25, 2016
  4. Zero Divided Win User

My Xbox One lasted One year and four months before breaking. Now I have a 500 dollar paper weight

you can try
    this
    , looks like some are having luck getting the system back up and going from the green screen of death.
  5. NutmegLoki451 Win User

Gamerpicture

[​IMG]
    My xbox got the Red Ring's of death and I called up Microsoft and they told me ALL 360's for Red Ring of Death only.
  6. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
  7. Moist Mole Win User

E200 error After update

can i have a refund please my xbox one has the e200 death screen
  8. Akradon Win User

Success Complete all U.S.S. missions with an S Rank. Achievment Question

Getting an S rank out of at least 3 of the 4 targets in each mission (kills, deaths, collectables and time) should get you an S rank overall. I say 3 out of 4 because my mate got an S on kills, S on deaths, A on collectables
    and an S on time and still S ranked the mission overall.
Thema:

My Xbox one s Got the back screen of death

1. My Xbox one s Got the back screen of death - Similar Threads - Got screen death

2. Reset Xbox One S to low screen resolution, now cannot got to 720 o 1040

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset Xbox One S to low screen resolution, now cannot got to 720 o 1040: I had no HDMI signal, then reboot with dual button option, and it worked.. green screen now shows. The console booted and got games/data, but not able to go back to high resolution. (just 640...
  3. Just got GTA V and installed it, but when i open the game, it takes me back to the menu screen.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got GTA V and installed it, but when i open the game, it takes me back to the menu screen.: I was downloading GTA V and when it fully downloaded, i tested it to find out it wouldn't start up. I'm very upset at this because i just got the game and i already reinstalled it and still didn't...
  4. got banned playing breakout asked why had 4 wittness n screen shot saying i didnt leave. ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    got banned playing breakout asked why had 4 wittness n screen shot saying i didnt leave. ...: sent. me. here 2 tell............. 1 hr wasted for 9min ban contact. me. please. i. wont a apolgy. and farscape seanson 4 eposide 4. i did pay. for it. and why. r. there 100 fullstops ?...
  5. Got sent back to the main screen after answering the questions and clicking submit for case ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got sent back to the main screen after answering the questions and clicking submit for case ...: I had just finished answering all the questions for a case review on one of my enforcements and it took me back to the main page after I clicked submit. Wasn't I suppose to type something after...
  6. I got the white screen of death once I signed in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the white screen of death once I signed in.: I had recently downloaded an update after not playing my xbox for a while. It completed the update just fine, but when I signed into my profile. it opened up a blank black screen with the browser...
  7. While playing Battlefield 1 on my XB1-S I got a white screen!!! The game was still going on ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While playing Battlefield 1 on my XB1-S I got a white screen!!! The game was still going on ...: This has happened 2-3 times now. Right in the middle of online play while playing Battlefield 1 online my screen went completely white. The gameplay (including all functions of...
  8. Where can i get a link to the newest update? i got the green screen of death and im a little ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where can i get a link to the newest update? i got the green screen of death and im a little ...: i need to do an offline system update and need help and guidance b1f3bd6f-feed-49c0-8f5f-d1ba2200a06b
  9. just got console .. tv screen is split, game does not fill screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got console .. tv screen is split, game does not fill screen: Hello .. we just got a console and trying to figure out the interface. have tried to play 2 games so far, neither fill the screen, 1/3 is taken up with info lines about the game or lines of text...
  10. Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got xbo 6days ago - black screen each day - should I return it?: I got my xbo last Friday. Each day I have experienced the screen goes black. Knecht is still working because I can hear it respond to voice commands, just can't see it. It seems to happen when I...