My Xbox one s has been crashing a lot of my games recently, I tried to do an offline system...

Discus and support My Xbox one s has been crashing a lot of my games recently, I tried to do an offline system... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Wman500 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Wman500, Nov 30, 2020.

1. /u/Wman500
    /u/Wman500 Guest

My Xbox one s has been crashing a lot of my games recently, I tried to do an offline system...

/u/Wman500, Nov 30, 2020
  2. ClosestTick2877 Win User

Media Player App Issues

I have had same problem with Media Player on my recently purchased XboxOne S.

I play films from usb hard drive which on average crash 3 times per 90 minute film on the One S. So far 5 out of 5 different films, not just one!!!

I have tried 3 hard drives all which seem to crash every 20-40 minutes on my One S

I have tried front and back ports.

I have tried brand new hard drives]

They work fine in my lg tv.

I hope this has been resolved?????
  3. InfiniteCrowley Win User

Offline Update

I have a Xbox one S, I've tried everything first time I had it working i had my wierd connection in and it worked straight away. I pulled the usb out from doing a offline system update and I went to load a game in it crashed and switched off it went on the
    green loading screen for about 10 minutes before I turned it off again to do a factory reset to the system and do process all over again.

But that's when it got stuck on 86% & it was applying the update when I was doing a offline update and its stayed like that for 30 mins.
  4. XWidgeterX Win User

Hard Drive Issues

Edit:

Just tried using a USB stick and that was going fine until I downloaded the system update from Xbox Live and it started crashing again. So I'm beginning to think it might be something to do with the system update itself. Has there been one recently. Any
    help would be much appreciated.
  5. FranciscoFlores8 Win User

Xbox Freezes or Crashes when playing a game or on an app

I have been having the exact same issue. Both my Xbox one and my Xbox one X is crashing. Whats going on? I have also done the soft/hard reset, reset the Xbox without deleting games and apps, and then also doing the
    reset that deletes everything. I have also checked the power sources (They are okay). Also, I did an offline update and that didn't work either. How could it be that both of my systems are crashing?
    Please help.
  6. Prodethius Win User

Xbox disconnects my account and lost dlc content

Thank you for the suggestion. That doesn't seem to be the problem though as my One S system does not have any of the problems that the One X system has. I tried moving the system to my room closer to the router like my One S has been but the problems still
    continue.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one s has been crashing a lot of my games recently, I tried to do an offline system... - Similar Threads - has been crashing

2. Has my xbox been hacked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has my xbox been hacked: I keep getting irate messages from various friend telling me to stop sending requests to jointheir game when I am not sending the messages. How is this possible a0085f4c-77cc-4e2d-9159-06fb9fc9b21e
  3. Alias has been taken, but not by me

in XBoX on Mobile
    Alias has been taken, but not by me: Hi, I'm trying to add an alias however, my account has already been taken although I'm not the one who has taken it. What can I do to fix this? 009ddfde-99f2-4c91-b89d-4b2d147f8f7b
  4. Has there been any update on the audio delay issue that plagues dolby atmos in games?...

in XboX Insiders
    Has there been any update on the audio delay issue that plagues dolby atmos in games?...: Please don't bother replying if you're using headphones, as this issue should be irrelevant to you. The audio delay is introduced somewhere between the XSX, TV and receiver. It appears to be tied...
  5. My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My child’s account has been locked and Microsoft will not send me a code to unlock!: I got my kids an Xbox Series X for Christmas. I set up a child account for each of them - three in total. They each have a controller, set up to automatically log them into their account....
  6. How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to install a Microsoft game key that has been redeemed.: Hello, I got this game key as a gift. It may be on a family member microsoft account. But, I can not install the game due to key has already been redeemed to another account. Any help would be...
  7. Minecraft has been crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft has been crashing: Since today my bedrock edition has been crashing. My friend had just opened a realms server, and everytime I open a crafting table, my inventory, or chest my game would crash. I have already tried...
  8. PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed

in XBoX on Windows
    PUBG PC LITE game has been crashed: [img] Hello, My pubg pc lite game has been crashed. sometimes it's running on safe mode and sometimes not. what i do? please help me. ***Moved from Windows 10/ Performance & system failures***...
  9. ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ever since august update all my game freeze and crash I have complained and nothing has been ...: for some reason (this has never happened before) now when I play call of duty advanced warfare, exo zombies the game will randomly freeze and make an odd stuttering/ buzzing noise and I have to...
  10. nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    nba gametime app keeps crashing.....why has this not been fixed yet its been happening for ...: can not watch any of the playoff games, wont even log in, do i have to do a hard reset of the console. 05ebe81f-698c-45b7-adc6-c6cba088827f