My Xbox One S is having serious issues

Discus and support My Xbox One S is having serious issues in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; [img] It is being displayed very dark and idk how to fix it [img] [img] 08e81124-09e1-4295-b71e-e964050ac044 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CornStalker, Nov 22, 2020.

1. CornStalker
    CornStalker Guest

My Xbox One S is having serious issues [​IMG]
    It
    is being displayed very dark and idk how to fix it

:)

CornStalker, Nov 22, 2020
  2. MsgSupra84 Win User

Xbox One S WiFi Networking Connectivity Issues

I'm in the preview program and haven't had any issues with my S so far with the latest update. Hopefully it'll be released to the public soon, my brother's One S is having some serious internet issues, both wireless and cat7. I'm beginning to think the One
    S may have a rushed network card, and therefore, a faulty one. The next update should she'd some light on this.
  3. JonnyRac Win User

Xbox One S WiFi Networking Connectivity Issues

I'm in the preview program and haven't had any issues with my S so far with the latest update. Hopefully it'll be released to the public soon, my brother's One S is having some serious internet issues, both wireless and cat7. I'm beginning to think the One
    S may have a rushed network card, and therefore, a faulty one. The next update should she'd some light on this.
    I desperately hope you're right. I was also thinking of trading in my current S for a newer manufactured model to see if that fixes the problem. Has anyone tried this? A lot of new bundles were released this past holiday (2017 black friday/christmas), is anyone
    having issue with those specific S's?
  4. SKOOBYESKO Win User

Xbox live issue

I'm having a strange issue with Xbox live I have not experienced before.

My internet is working great,

NAT type is open,

it says the following services are experiencing issues:

But then it is completely blank

Xbox. Com says services should all be fine.

And other xbox's I've tested are not having this issue.

I've tested connections, and my network.

Hard reset Xbox and modem.

Tried all the tricks YouTube and the internet offered on subjects close to my issue still nothing.

I'm currently stuck like this not able to do anything on the console.
    I have the same exact problem this is my 2nd xbox one s & my wifi keeps disconnecting out of no where i need serious help. Tried wifi's at different houses same result
  5. RocketRhino1060 Win User

Controller headset audio problem

I have the same issue with my xbox one controllers, however my xbox one s controller still works!
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S is having serious issues - Similar Threads - having serious issues

2. Having a serious issue with xcloud and could use some help!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a serious issue with xcloud and could use some help!: Hey guys. So I am attempting to console stream, I have everything ready to go but when I scroll over on my dashboard it forces me to stop streaming. submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link]...
  3. I have a serious problem with my Xbox account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a serious problem with my Xbox account: Is that I want to recover my licenses, because for some strange reason I no longer had my 5 licenses, I had only used one and when playing my brother I realized that I could not play online so I...
  4. Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Cameron Communications: I have a serious issue: Cameron Communications (ISPs): I have a serious issue A couple of months ago I was in a party with my friend. He sent me a msg including private information about where I live. At the time I...
  5. I Have A Serious Problem Help As Before PES2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Have A Serious Problem Help As Before PES2017: I won the pes2017 in the promo of pepsi fans in August of 2017 and I had my xboxlive account in spain since it was new in xbox live and in uruguay country where I live there is no xbox live...
  6. Having serious issues with Gears 4. Game mode locked, what does that mean ? Someone please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having serious issues with Gears 4. Game mode locked, what does that mean ? Someone please help: I can't play horde, multiplayer, campaign, nothing. Always getting kicked out 8ad35298-7d35-42a3-b0d1-b68da77c1fdf
  7. A serious flaw built into Netflix and other apps that seems to have been overlooked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A serious flaw built into Netflix and other apps that seems to have been overlooked: So, with the current "outage" that is going on for all Xbox 360 users, the website has touted that many apps and services still "work". The problem is that they ALL require you to be logged into...
  8. Help a have a serious problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a have a serious problem: I'm from Mexico, I have a problem and I need an urgent help, it turns out that I send a console to service, it's the first time I did it, I read and printed the guide they gave me but I did not...
  9. I am having a very serious problem with my XboxOne.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am having a very serious problem with my XboxOne.: Since I bought my new XboxOne system, everytime I try to change the home console setting it tells me that I already would have done that 3 times!! Now the funny thing is, that I didnt change it...
  10. Xbox One having serious issues last couple days.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One having serious issues last couple days.: Hi all, so I have a day one edition xbox, i have been using a wd my passport in it for many months now. a few days ago i turn it on and i get a green screen followed by a black screen. after hard...