My xbox one s is having strange power issues

Discus and support My xbox one s is having strange power issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one kept turning off for i tried using some tips but it didnt work but later on after i left it on power for awhile it started working normally... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkeletalYew290, Sep 3, 2019.

1. My xbox one s is having strange power issues

My Xbox one kept turning off for i tried using some tips but it didnt work but later on after i left it on power for awhile it started working normally does the power supply need to be charged or something?

:)

SkeletalYew290, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  3. ABigSweatyBear Win User

I would also add that it's maybe worth checking the supply you have it plugged into. It may not be receiving enough power hence it switching off.

Another suggestion would be making sure the power brick itself doesn't have any obvious visual defects that could possibly suggest that it's failing.
  4. Salaolord Win User

To make sure that the power supply is not the problem, go to this page: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-power-supply-solution

Also check that your console is in a place with good ventilation and has no objects on it
  5. FLUFFYR00 Win User

More information would be nice to know like which console you are using and also if the console is positioned in a well ventilated place.
  6. Wolfie McG Win User

Not earning achievements on my PC.

I had the same issue with my play anywhere titles too until I power cycled my xbox one strangely enough it resynchronized my accounts if that makes sense.
Thema:

1. My xbox one s is having strange power issues - Similar Threads - having strange power

2. Anyone having strange, bad symptoms on PC while using Xbox One controller via Bluetooth?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone having strange, bad symptoms on PC while using Xbox One controller via Bluetooth?: I know this sounds crazy, but I've had these problems with an Xbox One wireless controller on two different PC systems: - Game runs for a while (2-20 minutes) without issue. Controller functions...
  3. New Xbox One S controller (white) is having issue with vibration sounding strange and loud

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox One S controller (white) is having issue with vibration sounding strange and loud: My wife had purchased me a new Xbox One S system and the controller has been working great but today its vibration back feed is loud and sounds like it has slowed down. it seems to be a mechanical...
  4. Strange Xbox start up. Have any of you seen this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Strange Xbox start up. Have any of you seen this?: So something weird very happened with my new Xbox one S. I pushed and held the power button on the controller, the controller lit up and it did not sync to the console. I then pushed the power...
  5. I have post life is strange seasons 1-5 and it does not let me play it wasted 30 minutes on ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have post life is strange seasons 1-5 and it does not let me play it wasted 30 minutes on ...: I have post life is strange seasons 1-5 and it does not let me play it wasted 30 minutes on the phone just for them to say write a message here so hopefully someone's reads this and helps me out...
  6. Having a strange video issue here

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a strange video issue here: playing games is fine, but when I use any video streaming service such as Netflix, Sling, Hulu, or even YouTube the video plays for a few seconds then locks in a recurring loop while the audio...
  7. Having Strange Troubles on my Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Strange Troubles on my Xbox One: Okay, so it's a weird situation with a lot that I need to cover before I ask for help, so if you're willing to read a lot, then please be patient. My brother and I share the Xbox One in our...
  8. I have a strange problem - Original account appears to have vanished into the aether.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a strange problem - Original account appears to have vanished into the aether.: So, i made my original xbox live account back in 2009. Approximately a year later, life happened, and because of it my xbox went without internet for 3-4 years. During this time they implemented...
  9. Anyone else have strange looking "squiggley" text?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have strange looking "squiggley" text?: In the shortcut boxes on the left, the text looks all "wiggley" Is this a common known issue? aca78f8a-7b29-4615-b80b-7925eb911c59
  10. Really Strange Problem No One Seems To Have!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really Strange Problem No One Seems To Have!: Ok so I have a really odd problem with the Xbox One console itself. And I cannot find any reference to it anywhere. So I am posting here before calling support. And here is the problem: This...