My Xbox One S is stuck on preparing Console can anybody help

Discus and support My Xbox One S is stuck on preparing Console can anybody help in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My xbox is stuck on preparing Console and dont go past 50% tried everything nothing is working can somebody please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZacharyPierce1, Aug 6, 2019.

1. My Xbox One S is stuck on preparing Console can anybody help

My xbox is stuck on preparing Console and dont go past 50% tried everything nothing is working can somebody please help

:)

ZacharyPierce1, Aug 6, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello ZacharyPierce1!

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

We apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this has caused but rest assured we are here to help. We would like to troubleshoot the console itself a bit more in an effort to clear this up we suggest a full reset of the console from the Troubleshoot
    screen by using these steps :

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.
    2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.
    3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.
    4. Press and hold the BIND button (located on the left side of the console) and the
      EJECT button (located on the front of the console), and then press the
      Xbox button on the console.
    5. Continue holding the BIND and
      EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.
    6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the
      BIND and
      EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

Once the troubleshooting screen comes up select reset console and then select reset and remove everything. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Thanks again for being the best part of our Xbox team!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Try see if the NAT from your Network is all open and try check the cable network if you connecting your Xbox by Cable
  4. ZacharyPierce1 Win User

I am using wifi to hook up to internet I will try a wired connection and see if it helps. Thanks because my son is so upset he cant play xbox.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

How are you connecting your console to your router? If you are using WiFi try a wired connection.

Also, power cycle your router and wait until it is fully functional BEFORE you restart your console.
  6. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S is stuck on preparing Console can anybody help - Similar Threads - stuck preparing Console

2. Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one stuck on 50% preparing console: Anyone help me my xbox gets stuck at 50% preparing console ive tried all different ways and nothing helped i cant even update the console offline with usb stick as there is no option for it...
  3. X box preparing console stuck at 72

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box preparing console stuck at 72: X box 360 preparing console stuck at 70% 266e6ccb-0ca1-41c2-ba4e-d6807814019a
  4. Xbox one is stuck on preparing console screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one is stuck on preparing console screen: I woke up and my xbox went to the preparing console screen. I've tried to troubleshoot but neither a wireless or wired controller will connect while I'm in the troubleshooting menu....
  5. Xbox One is stuck on Preparing Console which appears and Disappers When it disappears it makes ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One is stuck on Preparing Console which appears and Disappers When it disappears it makes ...: Split from this thread. Im having the same issue but mine doesnt wont even bring up the xbox screen a91dc774-69d3-450f-8acb-0f767aa902e6
  6. Stuck on 50% preparing console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stuck on 50% preparing console: Split from this thread. Hi I don't get an error code it literally is stuck at 50% and nothing will happen. I'm scared to turn it off or anything as I know that can corrupt files so I really am...
  7. Xbox one 'preparing console' stuck at 50%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one 'preparing console' stuck at 50%: When starting Xbox, the screen shows Preparing console.... and gets stuck/ frozen at 50%. Tried everything, reset all games and apps, reset factory setting. Nothing works. How can this be solved?...
  8. Preparing console stuck at 50 per cent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preparing console stuck at 50 per cent: can anyone help? My son's Xbox one won't work. Just coming up saying papreparing console. Loads up to 50 per cent and then just stuck. Any advice please? Thanks...
  9. Screen stuck on preparing console then goes to error then no signal and just repeats all steps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen stuck on preparing console then goes to error then no signal and just repeats all steps.: had a black screen no signal. Done a reset Now console is on preparing console for like 40 mins then goes to error then bk to no signal then 20 mins later preparing console. And this repeats...
  10. Console stuck on "Preparing Console" screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console stuck on "Preparing Console" screen: My xbox started freezing up and acting real slow lately so i started troubleshooting it. I tried power cycling, unplugging it, and I decided to give it a factory reset. When it turned back on it...