My Xbox One S keeps connecting and disconnecting from the Internet

Discus and support My Xbox One S keeps connecting and disconnecting from the Internet in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Fello Gamers I need your help so on Friday 8th of October my Xbox One S disconnected from the Internet, whilst my the rest of the houses Internet... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshBatty, Nov 9, 2021.

1. JoshBatty
    JoshBatty Guest

Hi, Fello Gamers

I need your help so on Friday 8th of October my Xbox One S disconnected from the Internet, whilst my the rest of the houses Internet was fine. I don't know what to do ive tryed everything I can think of. Sometimes I can get it to connect back to the Internet but as soon as I go on a game it disconnects again.

Can you try and help me please

:)

JoshBatty, Nov 9, 2021
  2. I AM BACK97 Win User

Xbox One S WiFi Networking Connectivity Issues

My xbox one s just disconnects from the internet multiple times per day
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Josh, your console is connected by Wi-Fi or cable, if you are over Wi-Fi try, make sure that the two modem/router frequencies are active (2.4 & 5ghz) and the channels are on automatic, they usually come on automatic but can be configured manually and this may be causing the signal outage to your console.
  4. MR EPINK Win User

Faulty Xbox One again!

After trying many things I have found out my Xbox One only keeps shutting down when it is connected to the internet, if I plug in the internet cable or connect using wi-fi it will shut almost immediately, but when it is disconnected from the internet it
    will stay on all day....weird.
  5. Astrononiminov Win User

Account Loses Connection to Xbox live even though Wireless Works fine.

i have 2 Xboxs in my house and they run on the internet fine until a laptop or iPad starts to access the internet, if your internet connection is below 5mb/s this may be the problem, try playing on Xbox LIVE with all iPod touches/ Laptops/ computers/ and
    all other internet connected devices turned off, or disconnected from the internet.
  6. Whitey Black Win User

Xbox One S keeps disconnecting from internet

Let's try to power cycle your console. Please hold down the power button on the front of the console for approximately 15 seconds until the power light shuts off. Wait about 60 seconds, then power it back on. Be sure you see the green "XBOX ONE" animation
    loading screen when you power it back up. check network settings and then try to play hope this resolve you're problem.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One S keeps connecting and disconnecting from the Internet - Similar Threads - keeps connecting disconnecting

2. While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...

in XBoX on Mobile
    While playing COD Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected...: While playing Call of Duty Mobile the Elite series 2 controller keeps disconnecting when connected with a bluetooth headset at the same time. It works fine if I used a wired headset. The PS5...
  3. Wired connection keeps on disconnecting every 15 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired connection keeps on disconnecting every 15 seconds: On my series x, whenever i connect an ethernet cable to my xbox, it will disconnect for a few moments about every 15 secconds, making online unplayable, i used this cable on my ps4 and it worked...
  4. New Xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting and connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Xbox series x controller keeps disconnecting and connecting: I was on the new call of duty today, whenever i went to load in to a multiplayer game the controller would discconect and connect back really quickly. But when i entered into the game this stopped...
  5. Ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ethernet keeps disconnecting and connecting: I have an xbox one and I’ve been having trouble with my ethernet for a while. My ethernet will reconnect and disconnect constantly while playing. I have unplugged my console to reset the ram,...
  6. My Xbox wireless mic keeps disconnecting then connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox wireless mic keeps disconnecting then connecting: Hi so i’ve recently have had problems with my new xbox wireless headset. It keeps constantly disconnecting and then reconnecting again and i’ve tried to fix it but nothing works. What should i do...
  7. Bingo keeps disconnecting if it connects at all

in XBoX on Windows
    Bingo keeps disconnecting if it connects at all: Why is it that when I get to the end of a Bingo Match, all of a sudden I lose my connection? Why is it that I often have to wait 15 or more minutes for Bingo to connect at all? I haven't been...
  8. Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!: my controller will randomly disconnect and re-connect, seems to happen the most in NHL but also happens in COD and world of warships...... Here is what I've tried as trouble shooting: 1)2...
  9. External Harddrive keeps connecting and then disconnecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    External Harddrive keeps connecting and then disconnecting: I saw a similar question was posted a while back but I decided to ask again since the answer provided was quite basic and did not provide any assistance with my issue currently. The issue I am...
  10. BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: xbox one keeps disconnecting and connecting from my broadband

in XboX Networking Hardware
    BT Home Hub BT Home Hub 5: xbox one keeps disconnecting and connecting from my broadband: BT Home Hub (Modems/Gateways) BT Home Hub 5: xbox one keeps disconnecting and connecting from my broadband Every time I turn my Xbox one i can sign into my Xbox live profile but then it keeps...