My Xbox one S keeps crashing when I watch a 10 minute clip

Discus and support My Xbox one S keeps crashing when I watch a 10 minute clip in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I made a 10 minute clip on my Xbox one S and when I am in the middle of watching the video it freezes for a few seconds and it puts me back to the home... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iSnype, Oct 6, 2019.

1. iSnype
    iSnype Guest

I made a 10 minute clip on my Xbox one S and when I am in the middle of watching the video it freezes for a few seconds and it puts me back to the home menu. Is it because of my Xbox?

:)

iSnype, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Hi, this can be your Network if the clip is in cloud or if you use some insider firmware
  3. Nore2nv Win User

innternet explor

Edge keeps crashing when watching videos , after ten minutes it will freeze and send me back to the home screen. I'm using an Xbox one s and I'm having these issues ? Why haven't this been addressed yet
  4. tohellnbak Win User

What happened to Five minutes?

I think the game DVR is on automatically.... and it always looping.... when you start a new clip... it kind of rsets the 5 minute clock to that point..... but yeah Fatal.. you need to open the Game DVR (not upload studio) and do what flare said....

the luxury of having the XB on while watching TV...

when you GOTO GAME DVR.. you have 3 options.... END CLIP OW, START NEW CLIP, SHOW MY CLIPS.... the END CLIP NOW then has 5 options... keep the last 30 seconds 45 seconds 1 minute 3 minutes or the full 5 minutes...
  5. DATILMANE Win User

Adding 15 to 30 minutes option to the DVR

I'm not asking to change the 30 seconds random clip record just to add the option for people who do want to watch or record longer clips me personally I would like to record one of my madden game's and 5 minutes is to short but maybe 15 or 30 minutes is
    good maybe even 10 minutes but just add it in as a option is all I'm asking.
  6. THE ACTI0N MAN Win User

Upload studio 'update'

What they need to do:

1. Increase clip size from 5 minutes. 10 Minutes, 15 Minutes, Whatever. 5 is too short.

2. Allow MULTIPLE clips to be trimmed out of the Trim feature. Doing only one trim at a time is terrible. Should be like COD:BLOPS2's Theater mode. Cut pieces, hold them, then merge them into one final clip.

3. Allow ANY NUMBER of clips to be merged. No set requirement like the current 5. You should be able to merge 2 clips or 10. It should be up to you.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one S keeps crashing when I watch a 10 minute clip - Similar Threads - keeps crashing watch

2. Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft ipad Air keeps crashing when loading a new game: Minecraft on ipad air keeps crashing when loading a new game What I have done so far reinstalled the MCPE app restarted the device My son can not play the game now and it has been like it for...
  3. Gears of War 5 and Dishonoured 2 Keep crashing my PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 and Dishonoured 2 Keep crashing my PC: Hi, So I installed Gears of War 5 and it worked great for about an hour and then it crashed my PC. I was confused so once I rebooted I tried to relaunch and now it wont even get past the load...
  4. Xbox one X keeps crashing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X keeps crashing: So ive had this xbox for just issue now since last December not long after i bought it . It 1st started by making me clear my saved games but that never worked and id end up rebooting the xbox or...
  5. Games Keep Crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Keep Crashing: Hey everyone, I'm having this issue where every game on my Xbox One S keeps crashing. Some games refuse to open, and the others crash once in game. I tried every single one of the...
  6. Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...

in XboX Insiders
    Games keep crashing after playing for the first 15 minutes. I’ve reported this issue on...: This is my first time posting so bare with me. After the most recent update, any games I play within the first 15 minutes. My Xbox One X goes back to the home screen but when I relaunch a game...
  7. Minecraft Keeps Crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Keeps Crashing: For the last couple of updates, Minecraft continually crashes the system in to a hard reset - effectively switching the console off entirely and rebooting it. I've tried uninstalling and...
  8. Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar for PC keeps crashing a lot after the most recent update: Hello everyone, I just recently reset my Windows 10 because I had a lot of issues with the Game Bar app and thought that would help and keep it from crashing frequently. It did kinda fix the...
  9. Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app needs a update for ios 13. It keeps crashing.: [IMG] submitted by /u/RJ_Smith95 [link] [comments]
  10. My Xbox One keeps crashing and powering off when watching video

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keeps crashing and powering off when watching video: In ESPN and Twitch apps, and also once in upload studio. The video freezes, I get about 5 seconds of audio studder, and then the console powers off. Have done multiple hard resets. Please...