My Xbox one s Minecraft edition

Discus and support My Xbox one s Minecraft edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s Minecraft edition shows a blank screen. Is there a way to reboot it or does it need to be sent for repairs?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by larjo24, Oct 8, 2019 at 8:24 AM.

1. larjo24
    larjo24 Guest

My Xbox one s Minecraft edition shows a blank screen. Is there a way to reboot it or does it need to be sent for repairs?

:)

2. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  3. onyxishere Win User

Transfering XB360 to XBONE

4. Gmjones97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  5. Magistrar Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Minecraft.

My son occasionally uses the Minecraft Xbox One Edition to play with a friend who never switched for some reason. Everything I have discussed is about Minecraft, and not Minecraft Xbox One Edition.
  6. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
Thema:

1. My Xbox one s Minecraft edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition

2. MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition)

in XBoX on Windows
    MInecraft for windows 10 (bedrock edition): Hello guys, First of all forgive me when i make mistakes in English. So i have some trouble with achievements because i dont get minecoins when i reach its. My map is normal difficulity...
  3. Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can Minecraft purchased from microsoft for windows 10 version play on line with Java edition?: Hi all, my son (microsoft for windows 10) is trying to play with his friends .(JAVA) Can we do any adjustments for it to work? Thanks 49c8c9ff-a93c-497b-a88b-eb0c3a1fe2ea
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition skin pack sync issue: I asked for help on the Minecraft forum, but someone said to ask my question on here. Here is my question. In 2016, I unlocked the Minecon 2016 skin pack on an iPhone. When I got windows 10...
  5. Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema de login no Minecraft Windows 10 Edition [Mod Translation-Login problem no...: Estou tendo o seguinte problema: Bom, comprei o Minecraft Windows 10 edition, certo. Baixei, e entrei. Quando fui logar, apareceu a seguinte mensagem "Tentamos conectar você a sua conta da...
  6. `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    `How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition?: How do I get Minecraft windows 10 edition if I have xbox one edition? fb12ed45-cf15-4b73-adcf-86480c7e41cd
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: "Failed to login" error: Upon opening Minecraft Windows 10, which I just purchased, when I click the "Sign In" button I get the following error: [img] I am running an up to date version of game(as I downloaded it...
  8. Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP: I have tried all I can think to fix this issue. It is not very uncommon from browsing online that many MANY people are having this same issue! I purchased the pack from windows store tonight,...
  9. Minecraft bedrock edition profanity issues overkill

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft bedrock edition profanity issues overkill: Hi, This is somewhat feedback and also somewhat dissapointment in how the profanity filter works in realms for bedrock edition. my Nickname is censored... D-X3M, , Matthness, is all censored on...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Deep-Sea Mash-Up Pack Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Deep-Sea Mash-Up Pack Issue: I logged into Minecraft the weekend that the free deep sea mash-up pack was available for Minecraft. It was a promotion through Microsoft. The promotion was the first weekend of June and I have...