My Xbox one s Minecraft edition

Discus and support My Xbox one s Minecraft edition in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox one s Minecraft edition shows a blank screen. Is there a way to reboot it or does it need to be sent for repairs?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by larjo24, Oct 8, 2019.

1. larjo24
    larjo24 Guest

My Xbox one s Minecraft edition shows a blank screen. Is there a way to reboot it or does it need to be sent for repairs?

:)

larjo24, Oct 8, 2019
  2. MithrilFlame Win User

Do you have any Xbox collector items?

Totally. I love my Special Edition Minecraft Xbox One S with the Minecraft sounds and the redstone on the bottom :)

And the Creeper controller that came with it!

My favourite controller is my Special Edition Sea of Thieves controller. It looks SO good :)
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Syncing worlds on minecraft works one way but not the other with 2 xboxes

Please do make sure that both consoles are running "Minecraft", and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition".

While "Minecraft" is able to load "Xbox One Edition" worlds, you can't save/import "Minecraft" worlds into the "Xbox One Edition".

Check the game tile before you play the game:

Minecraft Xbox One Edition has "Xbox One Edition" in the name itself, and shows the game Character "Steve" with a pickaxe and a dog leaving a forest with some critters following them.

The Xbox Minecraft without "Xbox One Edition" is only named "Minecraft" and shows the game characters standing on a hilltop with several animals and mobs around them.

So really make sure that you are using "Minecraft" on both console, and not "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" on your original Xbox One, and "Minecraft" on the Xbox One S.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Transfering XB360 to XBONE

5. Fallen Gamer97 Win User

Minecraft Achievement NOT UNLOCKING

You playing on bedrock or xbox one edition.
    I got the xbox one s minecraft bundle so i believe bedrock.
  6. DoubleXP Win User

I bought Minecraft dungeons hero edition and minecraft startler pack for my Newley bought xbox and got niether

I bought minecraft starter pack and minecraft dungeons hero edition when i bought my xbox one s and when i put in minecraft it said it was with game pass and not the CD and i didnt get my minecoins and also i bought minecraft dungeons hero editition entered
    the code it said it was the hero edition but when i played it i got nothing and it was normal minecraft dungeons
    Your code was accepted properly?
Thema:

1. My Xbox one s Minecraft edition - Similar Threads - Minecraft edition

2. Minecraft Mobile Edition

in XBoX on Mobile
    Minecraft Mobile Edition: I have the mobile Minecraft Pocket Edition. On worlds, I am able to see chat messages from other people but they cannot see mine. I don’t get any error messages or anything and it looks exactly...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition Starter Collection: I bought the Starter pack obviously to play the game and get the extras. After about 4 - 5 days, I still haven't received the 700 mine coins it included. I'm wondering how long it takes to show...
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed"

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "already redeemed": I currently have the Java edition of Minecraft and when I go to redeem the free version of the Windows 10 edition it says I have already redeemed the code. If anyone can help me that would be...
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition cant play with friends or multiplayer!: Hi! It says that "cannot play online multiplayer because of how your account is set up" please help thanks! :D 469017c7-930d-4c75-a0c0-706069bc2e15
  6. Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 edition can't play multiplayer!: Hi! so when i try to play with friends via LAN or servers it says that my microsoft account is set up in a way that makes it unable to play multiplayer in any way. Please help me with this since i...
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hello! I was wondering if redeeming a free code that you got for owning the Java version of the game was still possible. On my Mojang account page there's no code anymore, for some reason. I don't...
  8. Minecraft Xbox One Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox One Edition: Hi, I bought a brand new Minecraft Xbox One Edition disc recently and it arrived today. I have put it in my xbox but it isn't being recognised by the xbox. Any help appreciated, Benjamin...
  9. My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My worlds keep getting deleted in minecraft xbox edition: I've been playing the xbox version of minecraft on my laptop for a few years, and recently my worlds keep getting deleted. the first time it happened was to my favorite world that i worked really...
  10. minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account

in XBoX on Windows
    minecraft pc edition, minecoins not credited to my account: hello, i bought minecraft for my daughter on the pc. was supposed to come with 1000 minecoins and they show up under my purchases. she is able to play the game bu the minecoins are not available....