My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it

Discus and support My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My [img] xbox had the green screen of death so I factory reset it with the keep games option but I got something like the "white" screen of death it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CheeseySquirrel, Feb 1, 2019.

1. My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it

My
    My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it [​IMG]

xbox had the green screen of death so I factory reset it with the keep games option but I got something like the "white" screen of death it does this when I turn it on but heads to the troubleshooting page again

:)

CheeseySquirrel, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Mr Benji Cat Win User

apps cant connect to internet.

I was stuck on the loading screen on apps. I factory reset mine and it started working again.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart
    the console.
  4. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi CheesySquirrel,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums in regards to this issue. I'm sorry to hear this currently happening. I would like for you to go over the following article and the steps as this will help troubleshoot this start up error.

Follow these steps:

Click this article link: " I need help with system updates on my Xbox One"

Choose "I need to troubleshoot a system update error"

Next choose your version of the Xbox One

After choose the option "I AM EXPERIENCING A STARTUP ISSUE"

Choose your scenario "Green Startup Animation"

After it's going to guide you through possible solutions.

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.
  5. qGSWp Mr T Bear Win User

Preparing Console

im also having this problem today my xbox one s has been getting stuck on the green screen of death and when it boots up the dash freezes all the time and my games have been crashing a lot so i have decided to factory reset it and now im stuck on 50% preparing
    console screen hour and a half i have been stuck on this screen
  6. aldiggitty Win User

Xbox One froze whilst updating today

This is ridiculous. My XBOX One was stuck on 66% while applying the online update for hours. I decided to shut it off and cross my fingers. No luck. I got stuck on the loading screen. I have now tried a offline USB update and it is again stuck at 66%. Having
    to do a factory reset is not a solution Microsoft. Please don't ignore this issue Microsoft.
Thema:

1. My xbox one s was stuck on the loading screen but I factory reset it - Similar Threads - was stuck loading

2. Forza Horizon 4 stuck in inital loading screen

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck in inital loading screen: Hello everyone, I got my Series X two days ago and was playing FH4 just fine. Yesterday after starting it up (from scratch as quick resume is disabled) I got to the main game screen but when I...
  3. Stuck here for ages earlier had blank titles not loading games and apps

in XboX Insiders
    Stuck here for ages earlier had blank titles not loading games and apps: [IMG] submitted by /u/ankshoos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox One X stuck in loading screen glitch

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X stuck in loading screen glitch: Hey so for around a day and a half my Xbox one X was having troubles contacting to the internet because the thing we have to extend the wifi stopped working so I connected to my other router and...
  5. Xbox stuck loading after trying to check for a system update. [Solved]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck loading after trying to check for a system update. [Solved]: I was trying to update a game that refused to update and saw that apparently games don't show their update sometimes if the console isn't updated, so I went into settings, found the system update...
  6. Stuck on loading patch

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck on loading patch: While uploading the latest FS2020 patch 7.89GB of 8.78GB loaded before I got the message “please wait”. I’ve been waiting for three hours and not another byte has been downloaded. What should I do...
  7. Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for android sign in is stuck on loading: So i recently redownloaded minecraft for android after a long rime (last i played was better together update) and when i tried to sign in it is stuck on the trying to sign in screen just loading...
  8. Xbox One repeatedly getting stuck on green loading screen or/and black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One repeatedly getting stuck on green loading screen or/and black screen: For a few months now my xbox has been getting stuck on the green loading screen every time I turn it on. Hard resetting it doesn't work, I've factory reset it multiple times which works for a...
  9. Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why oh why does microsoft jigsaw keep getting stuck loading.: For days now microsoft jigsaw will does not load and does not show the correct number of points that I have. It will sometimes let me select the puzzle I want, but once selected it starts to load...
  10. Xbox stuck on loading screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox stuck on loading screen: My xbox is stuck on the green loading screen and I have tried power cycling lots of times. I am DEFINETLY not going to reset as this happened:...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. system update xbox ons s stuck