My xbox one s

Discus and support My xbox one s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Says my apps and games take too long and when it loads it lags and dumps ms back to main screen i have tried the 10 and 5 second power and unplug fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarlonElrod, Oct 24, 2019.

1. MarlonElrod
    MarlonElrod Guest

My xbox one s

Says my apps and games take too long and when it loads it lags and dumps ms back to main screen i have tried the 10 and 5 second power and unplug fix and complete reset no help is it fixable ?

:)

MarlonElrod, Oct 24, 2019
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard drive side of this error)

Just not been an issue with my original Xbox one, Xbox one S or Xbox one X. My S is in alpha and X is in alpha SA.
  3. RyTheTechGuy Win User

Portal still alive and Portal 2

I bought portal still alive on my xbox one, but it says game unavailable on my new xbox one s, I re downloaded and played still alive on my xbox one s as well
  4. Darkknight8995 Win User

Xbox one s

I have one problem what happens if i send my xbox one s to microsoft visitor center because i have sent my xbox one s to the microsoft visitor center will they repair my xbox one s cause its over there now in microsoft visitor center what should i do
  5. Tudes24 Win User

Xbox network transfer

Hi.

I've tried this but on the new Xbox one s the ready to install doesn't show any of my purchased downloaded games that are available on my old Xbox one s.
  6. SerahFarronFF13 Win User

0x97e10804 whats going on guys

i have the problem too, but i have 1 xbox one s and xbox one (normal, no S no X) and game work on my old xbox one. germany
Thema:

My xbox one s