My Xbox one uninstalled my Game and wont let me install it again?

Discus and support My Xbox one uninstalled my Game and wont let me install it again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So bassicly, I went on to "My Games & apps" and Dead Rising 3 was installing again. Now I don't know if it was installing an update or was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WeeHammy94, Jan 22, 2014.

1. WeeHammy94
    WeeHammy94 Guest

So bassicly, I went on to "My Games & apps" and Dead Rising 3 was installing again. Now I don't know if it was installing an update or was reinstalling the game (even through the disc wasn't in) but I paused it for the moment and it paused for like 5 seconds
    and it just dissapeared. I looked about for Dead Rising 3 and its no where to be found on my xbox. So I stuck the disc in and it started to install and then it just stops (offline or online). So basicly my xbox one uninstalled my game and wont let me reinstall
    it... Any help? (also have I lost my game saves and also its day one edition if that helps)

:)

WeeHammy94, Jan 22, 2014
  2. JungleAss
    JungleAss Guest
    Download error

i set up my new xbox one and it wont let me install the new update

JungleAss, Jan 22, 2014
  3. TheMightyJMG
    TheMightyJMG Guest
    Xbox one Game installation

My xbox one games wont install ive tried doing it in offline mode while signed out, ive done it while not connected to the internet but it still wont let my games install whenever i put a game into the console it says install disc, i click on it and nothing
    happens, before it said how my game needed an update i allowed the update but it wouldnt let my game install still what do i do?

TheMightyJMG, Jan 22, 2014
  4. JCanada99 Win User

Age of Empires: Castle Siege

mine does work ether it wont update or it wont let me uninstall it from my surface tablet
  5. godson594 Win User

Can't remove demo?

Found this thread while searching for the same problem with the stupid zoo tycoon demo. I cant get it out of my ready to install list. Every other game was hidden with no problems. It wont even let me re-install it to try and uninstall again....

No thanks to a factory reset.

There has to be another way
  6. XuniqueXshadowX Win User

Witcher 3- will not launch

i uninstalled witcher 3 to re install now i cant re install what the hell i came home and want to relax and play some witcher 3 uninstalling to re install made me mad enough but it wont let me install it agin i had to uninstall because of the error code
    everyone is having
  7. SoapyEar451 Win User

COD MW3 xbox live issue

Ive done almost all network and multiplayer tests and it wont let me online even if all the tests run perfectly, i can use all my games, all my apps, the only problem is trying to get online in MW3 :(
    Sorry to hear that.. Could you try

to uninstall then re install?
  8. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

I cancelled the xbox game pass and bought the pc beta and I still can't install the game, it also isn't letting me uninstall the xbox companion as well as install the new one.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one uninstalled my Game and wont let me install it again? - Similar Threads - uninstalled Game wont

2. Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (Beta) app does not uninstall games properly.: I used the "Uninstall Game" option within the Xbox beta app to remove the game. However, it did not remove the game from my PC. It no longer shows in the Xbox app, however, it still appears in my...
  3. uninstalling game probleme with Xbox (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    uninstalling game probleme with Xbox (beta): Hi everyone, I apologize for my super bad english I play a couple of games with Xbox (beta) on PC, and i really enjoy it but there is a problem when i uninstalling it ! I have uninstalling the...
  4. Cannot download game after uninstalling

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot download game after uninstalling: So recently I uninstalled The Outer Worlds from gamepass to help resolve an issue but when I try to reinstall the game, the progress bar fills up instantly and still shows the "install" button....
  5. Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)"

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass PC won't download games, can't uninstall "Xbox (Beta)": Title. Certain games like The Outer Worlds and Dead Cells won't even download, showing "0x80070424", apparently that's normally a bug with the Windows Firewall while updating Windows and has...
  6. Can you reset PROGRESS in a game without uninstalling it ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you reset PROGRESS in a game without uninstalling it ?: Perhaps stupid question , but can´t see how to RESET ALL PROGRESS in my Xbox One - games ( 1-player offline games ) without having to uninstall the games ?!? All option in the console i can find...
  7. Uninstalling games Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalling games Xbox Game Pass PC: Hello community, I tell you that I have uninstalled games due to lack of space and they still occupy place in my nvme m.2. Is there a particular way to uninstall games? I already tried to use the...
  8. Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.

in XBoX on Windows
    Uninstalled game and it did not free up space.: The way this app manages data is terrible. I cant even see where the games are installed or how much space it is taking. I uninstalled a game and none of the space was freed up. So apparntly the...
  9. Games uninstalling themselves.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games uninstalling themselves.: As the title states; games uninstalling themselves. Sort it out. I cancel an update to a game, because I prefer to play it offline (borderlands 3) and it has uninstalled the game, whipped it...
  10. My xbox wont install games that ive uninstalled previously

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox wont install games that ive uninstalled previously: Hey guys idk what to do my xbox wont install games that i have uninstalled previously for example i uninstalled black ops 3 so i could install a different game and now that i am trying to...