my xbox one very slow and no respnse!

Discus and support my xbox one very slow and no respnse! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After turning on my xbox one s it is very slow and after going to the home page it wont let me go into any apps or games it just gives me a error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PluralQuasar94, May 31, 2019.

1. my xbox one very slow and no respnse!

After turning on my xbox one s it is very slow and after going to the home page it wont let me go into any apps or games it just gives me a error code of 0x8027025a. i have tried all the listed suggestions on the xbox help. can some one tell me what is
    wrong? thank you!

:)

PluralQuasar94, May 31, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create
    a new thread. We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Woodgate,

Doing a
    soft factory reset
    as Felixx mentioned usually helps with this issue. Sometimes system files get corrupt and will cause many issues with the console from slowing down to not powering on.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    PluralQuasar94

Thank you for reaching out top Xbox forums support. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [KEEP MY GAMES AND APPS]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything and to save your games and apps; choose the latter.

Hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. {Parity} Win User

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  6. PluralQuasar94 Win User

my xbox one s will go to green screen, then sometimes slowly the home screen, but won't let me do a "soft factory reset, and i've tried other ways and still won't do anything!
Thema:

1. my xbox one very slow and no respnse! - Similar Threads - very slow respnse

2. How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I clear the xbox one cache if things are very slow loading?: Just asking if I can improve my speed loading. f407e7c4-b58f-4974-acf6-5c6d4d36f66e
  3. Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app is very, very slow and eats my GPU - any way to fix?: I just installed the XBox (beta) app to play some of the games included with my Game Pass Ultimate subscription, on a fresh install of Windows and man, it's really stuttery and janky, to the point...
  4. Xbox Live Upload speed very slow - Sydney AU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Upload speed very slow - Sydney AU: Hiya, I've seen this issue posted about before, but never resolved, so I have to ask again. I have a normally 100/40 HFC connection, that returns speeds on xbox live of about 90/15. Since...
  5. GamePass PC VERY SLOW DOWNLOADING !!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    GamePass PC VERY SLOW DOWNLOADING !!!!: first time tried game pass pc xbox..for PC...and slow downloading.. 30x slower downloading like my download in reality...omg§§§why!! i paid for game pass...with this 100kB/s speed?!!!!!!!!!!!! i...
  6. my xbox one x loads up the home screen very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one x loads up the home screen very slow: Xbox one X is loading home screen very slowly. ec7642fa-6a21-4267-bc37-1eda806a539a
  7. Xbox One very slow/pausing when browsing installed games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One very slow/pausing when browsing installed games: I have 2 Xbox One Xs. My older Scorpio edition can browse games and apps folder with no issues. My newer, white X1X is very laggy, or even just freezes in the Games and Apps. I have clean...
  8. Upload muito baixo(slow) [Translated] Very low Upload

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Upload muito baixo(slow) [Translated] Very low Upload: Upload muito baixo(slow) [Translated] Very low Upload (slow) Try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds till it shuts down. This should help. Also, an ethernet...
  9. Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Le jeu Taptiles est très lent [The game Taptiles is very slow]: le jeu Taptiles est très très lent. [Translation:] The game Taptiles is very slow 3fc8c476-ac14-4c71-93a7-b1a74d87a2fa
  10. My one X is very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    My one X is very slow: I installed Just Cause 4 yesterday and now my Xbox one X is extremely slow ( The Xbox one greenscreen stay 30 minutes ). I cleared the cache but nothing to do. I need help...