my xbox one will not let me sign in or just keeps showing a grey or black screen

Discus and support my xbox one will not let me sign in or just keeps showing a grey or black screen in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have had this issue since yesterday and i keep trying to sign in. normally my xbox just signs me in, however i get past the green xbox start up bit... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by THEJUICEBBY, Jan 13, 2021.

1. THEJUICEBBY
    THEJUICEBBY Guest

my xbox one will not let me sign in or just keeps showing a grey or black screen

I have had this issue since yesterday and i keep trying to sign in. normally my xbox just signs me in, however i get past the green xbox start up bit then it either shows me a blank screen that i can not do anything with or it shows me a half loaded sign
    in svcreen where only the names are visible. then when i click on my name it says signing in for ages and then either turns itself off, goes to a black screen or signs me in and then won't load my homepage.

is this even fixable.

:)

THEJUICEBBY, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Boundless Zeno Win User

XBOX ONE Chat headset. Issue, Can hear but won't register my sound.

I'm having the problem where my thing isn't grey its lighting up and showing me talking but no one can hear me any thoughts on that?

But Skype lets me talk just fine on the Xbox
  3. floppy butts55 Win User

Xbox 360 freezes when Connecting to Xbox Live

my Xbox wont le me get past the grey loading screen. and when i disconnect the wifi and start the xbox back up, it does the splash logo and freezes on a black screen
  4. Zero420override Win User

xbox is black screened

5. SnippierDig6151 Win User

Xbox One - Black Screen?

Someone help me i just git my xbox one i trun it on it shows the xbox one logo da green screen n it go black screen n stays on it plz email me
    [Mod Removed]
  6. Goodnight CCSO Win User

Stuck on My Games and Apps screen and can't go to the home screen

I not even sure that it's the preview program at all. My screen now loads up to a blank black screen after the my games and apps logo repeatedly pops up and disappears till it finally disappears completely to a blank black screen. It only shows the logo
    and none of my games and it also showed me sign in.
Thema:

1. my xbox one will not let me sign in or just keeps showing a grey or black screen - Similar Threads - let sign keeps

2. Signed into my new Xbox, won’t let me access (paid for) Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Signed into my new Xbox, won’t let me access (paid for) Xbox live: So my xbox one died and I bought a xbox one. I signed in but it wont let me use xbox live. I already have a subscription and subscription inyerfave doesnt reflect that...
  3. Xbox app not letting me sign in

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app not letting me sign in: On my new iPad with iPadOS 14.1, I cant sign into the Xbox app. It accepts my password, but then takes me back to the sign in page. I can send a video if needed. 976e6e10-7b4b-4dea-afcb-b67bfe97d1d5
  4. Xbox won’t let me sign in, and I’ve tried seemingly everything.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox won’t let me sign in, and I’ve tried seemingly everything.: I got my series x for Christmas today, but it won’t let me sign in. I’ve tried completely resetting it but that does not seem to solve it. Most of the times I press “sign in” it loads for a minute...
  5. Minecraft PE Won’t let me sign into my Microsoft Account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft PE Won’t let me sign into my Microsoft Account.: So I loaded up Minecraft on my iPad and went into a world and it said in the pause screen that my Microsoft Account didn’t load. I signed out and now I can’t sign back in! I tried to clear the...
  6. Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online: Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't allow me to play on line 5561b045-d66c-4436-a550-a3256aa64a09
  7. keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play?

in XBoX on Consoles
    keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play?: keeps asking me to sign in to activision wont let me play? de1c65cf-7acf-4a47-8cb2-f2688214b0dc
  8. xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 will not let me sign into xbox live, keeps bringing up a alert warning: every time I try to log into Xbox360 live I have internet connection ,but a alert sign comes up ,have been trying for the last three days to log on 5bfdad75-0cdc-4397-88f2-cd2916bcd771
  9. Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i chat on Minecraft? I keep trying to sign in on a load of servers then it wont let ...: On Minecraft i cant chat because of the privacy settings when i try to login. 35dec045-a05a-45d0-9ac2-72a51adc2af1
  10. My Xbox one s keeps signing me out and now it won't let me access the dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s keeps signing me out and now it won't let me access the dashboard: I keep getting signed out of my account and the dashboard isn't accessable to my with out restarting the console how can I fix this? b96fa64f-44b4-49b6-bc58-2e6ea6f93f03