My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset

Discus and support My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AguaDfresa, Oct 2, 2019.

1. AguaDfresa
    AguaDfresa Guest

My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different headsets and earphones and nothing works, i 've also tried restarting the console many times and nothing
    works, pls Xbox answer because the controller is about 3 months old and i dont know why it stoped working.

:)

AguaDfresa, Oct 2, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Have you updated the controller? If the answer is yes then the controller got damaged
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Agua

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with using headsets or earphones on your controller.

I would recommend using the article that was provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador Ironwilled.

Additionally, if you haven't already I would recommend that you take a look at the

Xbox One Headset troubleshooting
    article and see if some of the troubleshooting steps there work for you!

Its also worth noting that depending on the type of accessory you have, your controller might have only 90 days of manufacture warranty.

An alternative to creating a Service Order for your device might be acquiring a controller expansion port, such as the Headset Adapter.

Go ahead and review the article and see if this works for you!
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. barrycrane1 Win User

XBOX Controller headsets assigne to broken controller

HI the headset works fine, tried another one, did the hard reset and still the same issue. The wireless controller will not detect the headset it remains assingned to the broken wired controller
  6. Lordy Win User

Wireless receiver suddenly not working

Thema:

1. My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset - Similar Threads - wireless controller suddenly

2. 關於 Xbox One 無線控制器送修問題[Translation-About Xbox One Wireless Controller Repair Issues]

in XBoX on Windows
    關於 Xbox One 無線控制器送修問題[Translation-About Xbox One Wireless Controller Repair Issues]: 請問,我有一隻 Xbox控制器 + 適用於 Windows 10 的無線轉接器 他左上方的香菇 會向右下飄移, 正後還是一樣的情形 請問要怎樣送修購入於2019/11/23 [Translation-Excuse me, I have one. Xbox Controllers and Wireless Adapters for Windows 10 His...
  3. Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10: I have a wireless receiver, identical to this one here, but black. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LAAWMSW?pf_rd_p=05326fd5-c43e-4948-99b1-a65b129fdd73&pf_rd_r=R10W6GHMMMJ9M5VMT5EQ i've been...
  4. Buzzing noise when I plug headset into 3.5 mm jack on new Xbox wireless controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing noise when I plug headset into 3.5 mm jack on new Xbox wireless controller.: Hello, I've tried everything to fix this problem and it has all come down to the 3.5 mm jack buzzing like a light every time, I know I can just turn the mic monitoring down, but it can still...
  5. Manette Xbox sans fil[Wireless Xbox Controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette Xbox sans fil[Wireless Xbox Controller]: je veux acheter cette manette https://www.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/xbox-black-wireless-co je me demande si elle est avec batterie ou j'ai besoin de mettre des piles!...
  6. Some of the functions of the Xbox wireless controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some of the functions of the Xbox wireless controller: When I am using my Xbox wireless controller to connect my iPhone with Bluetooth to play Minecraft,I just can not use LS or RS button(when I pressure LS or RS button,there are no responses at all)...
  7. My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.: Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto weapon which needs many right trigger presses...
  8. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any...
  9. Xbox One controller and Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 suddenly will not connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller and Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 suddenly will not connect: Back in February, I purchased a new Xbox One controller along with the wireless adapter. Worked perfect, until today. Just out of the blue when I turned the controller on it was flashing. I've...
  10. xbox 360 wired and wireless controllers all have left stick glitch suddenly today

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wired and wireless controllers all have left stick glitch suddenly today: As per subject title - all four of our xbox 360 controllers, two wired and two wireless, are experiencing the same left stick issue suddenly today where the stick input is either unresponsive or...