My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset

Discus and support My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AguaDfresa, Oct 2, 2019.

1. AguaDfresa
    AguaDfresa Guest

My xbox controller was working normally but suddenly one day when i tried to play, it stoped detecting headsets, i've tried with about 5 different headsets and earphones and nothing works, i 've also tried restarting the console many times and nothing
    works, pls Xbox answer because the controller is about 3 months old and i dont know why it stoped working.

:)

AguaDfresa, Oct 2, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

Have you updated the controller? If the answer is yes then the controller got damaged
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Agua

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with using headsets or earphones on your controller.

I would recommend using the article that was provided by Xbox Forums Ambassador Ironwilled.

Additionally, if you haven't already I would recommend that you take a look at the

Xbox One Headset troubleshooting
    article and see if some of the troubleshooting steps there work for you!

Its also worth noting that depending on the type of accessory you have, your controller might have only 90 days of manufacture warranty.

An alternative to creating a Service Order for your device might be acquiring a controller expansion port, such as the Headset Adapter.

Go ahead and review the article and see if this works for you!
  4. Ironwilled Win User

5. barrycrane1 Win User

XBOX Controller headsets assigne to broken controller

HI the headset works fine, tried another one, did the hard reset and still the same issue. The wireless controller will not detect the headset it remains assingned to the broken wired controller
  6. Lordy Win User

Wireless receiver suddenly not working

Thema:

1. My xbox one wireless controller suddenly stoped detecting any headset - Similar Threads - wireless controller suddenly

2. Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 + XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter / Controller don't work anymore: I connected two different XBOX 360 Wireless Adapter on three different Windows 10 PCs. All with the latest Version of WIndows 10 and never had connected with the Wireless Adapter before: nothing...
  3. Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Controller Not Connecting To Wireless Adapter For PC: Hey Everyone, I'm having a frustrating issue with my xbox one wireless adapter and I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue. When I turned on my pc yesterday I saw that my xbox one...
  4. Некорректная работа кнопки "обзор" на xbox one wireless controller при использовании с PC...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Некорректная работа кнопки "обзор" на xbox one wireless controller при использовании с PC...: Проблема с беспроводным геймпадом xbox one, модель 1708, артикул 6CL-00002, использую его вместе с ПК на windows 10. Очень странно себя ведёт кнопка «обзор», находящаяся между левым стиком и...
  5. Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X: Problem with charging the battery in the wireless controller, Xbox One X Xbox One X wireless controller (Original). I connect the controller cable to the console and start charging for about 5 or...
  6. Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wired versus Wireless Controllers/Headsets: Personally I use wireless controllers with rechargeable batteries. Mainly for the cordless freedom. When it comes to the headset I use a wired connection. If I have to wear a headset odds are I'm...
  7. Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller buttons bounce (double tap) with wireless receiver: So here's my problem When my Xbox One controller is connected via the PC Xbox one controller receiver, the ABXY buttons seem to bounce(double tap), and in Xbox home menu the d-pad double taps 99%...
  8. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any...
  9. Xbox One controller and Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 suddenly will not connect

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One controller and Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 suddenly will not connect: Back in February, I purchased a new Xbox One controller along with the wireless adapter. Worked perfect, until today. Just out of the blue when I turned the controller on it was flashing. I've...
  10. xbox 360 wired and wireless controllers all have left stick glitch suddenly today

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 wired and wireless controllers all have left stick glitch suddenly today: As per subject title - all four of our xbox 360 controllers, two wired and two wireless, are experiencing the same left stick issue suddenly today where the stick input is either unresponsive or...