My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

Discus and support My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ValentinDee, Jan 14, 2020.

1. ValentinDee
    ValentinDee Guest

My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons.

Hello there fellow gamers. Lately I've been having a very frustrating problem with my XBOX ONE / wireless controller. When I am using a semi auto weapon which needs many right trigger presses suddenly, after like 3 or 4 button presses, my controller doesn't
    register the pressing and the vibration. I have to wireless controllers and both of them have the same behavior. I don't know if it is a problem with the console of the controllers. I borrowed a PS4 from a friend to see if the problem is only on my gaming
    console and the answer is negative. I've had the same problem on the PS4.

Any help for me? I've tried resseting the internet and the console itself and the problem still persists and honestly I don't even know that to do anymore and it annoys me. None of my friends have this problem. Thanks!

:)

ValentinDee, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

1. My XBOX One wireless controller's triggers stop working after multiple presses of the buttons. - Similar Threads - wireless controller's triggers

2. Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 controller no longer pairs to wireless receiver for windows 10: I have a wireless receiver, identical to this one here, but black. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00LAAWMSW?pf_rd_p=05326fd5-c43e-4948-99b1-a65b129fdd73&pf_rd_r=R10W6GHMMMJ9M5VMT5EQ i've been...
  3. Buzzing noise when I plug headset into 3.5 mm jack on new Xbox wireless controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Buzzing noise when I plug headset into 3.5 mm jack on new Xbox wireless controller.: Hello, I've tried everything to fix this problem and it has all come down to the 3.5 mm jack buzzing like a light every time, I know I can just turn the mic monitoring down, but it can still...
  4. Manette Xbox sans fil[Wireless Xbox Controller]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Manette Xbox sans fil[Wireless Xbox Controller]: je veux acheter cette manette https://www.xbox.com/fr-CA/xbox-one/accessories/controllers/xbox-black-wireless-co je me demande si elle est avec batterie ou j'ai besoin de mettre des piles!...
  5. Some of the functions of the Xbox wireless controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Some of the functions of the Xbox wireless controller: When I am using my Xbox wireless controller to connect my iPhone with Bluetooth to play Minecraft,I just can not use LS or RS button(when I pressure LS or RS button,there are no responses at all)...
  6. Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app

in XBoX on Windows
    Multiple Controller With Wireless Display app: Hi, i'm using wireless display app on my xbox but there is a problem; if i connect 2 contoller to xbox windows only see one controller in input [img] there is a way to connect 2 controller...
  7. Wireless or Wired Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless or Wired Controller?: I prefer wireless controllers and infact wireless headsets too. I use an elite v1 controller and find it great. 9ee985c8-ac7b-491f-87ad-55d2e4dacf32
  8. L trigger on XB1 wireless controller acts as if being pressed rapidly

in XBoX on Consoles
    L trigger on XB1 wireless controller acts as if being pressed rapidly: I have a brand new XB1 wireless controller connected to my PC through bluetooth. When I press the L trigger it acts as if I'm pressing it rapidly... unless I push it ALL the way down. I have to...
  9. PC Gaming - Xbox One Wireless Controller left and right trigger Z axis/rotation mapping

in XBoX on Consoles
    PC Gaming - Xbox One Wireless Controller left and right trigger Z axis/rotation mapping: Just bought a new Xbox One wireless controller hoping to play steam games from the couch. Unfortunately the new controller has moved the left and right triggers to their own inputs which breaks a...
  10. Xbox One Wireless Controller WITH Wireless Adapter, acting as though the right trigger is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller WITH Wireless Adapter, acting as though the right trigger is ...: So, I know this issue exists even when the Xbox One controller is plugged in, and I managed to fix it then. I bought the Xbox One Wireless Adapter for PC in the hopes that I could use my Xbox One...