My Xbox One won’t activate

Discus and support My Xbox One won’t activate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Could someone suggest a remedy for an Xbox One that just stopped activating. The controller light flashes but the connection doesn’t seem to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LisaAulich, May 8, 2019.

1. LisaAulich
    LisaAulich Guest

Hi, Could someone suggest a remedy for an Xbox One that just stopped activating. The controller light flashes but the connection doesn’t seem to be there. Thanking you in advance.

:)

LisaAulich, May 8, 2019
  2. Daegon616 Win User

I have had a similar problem before that I solved by plugging the controller into the xbox with a USB cable. The xbox should automatically turn on when you plug the controller in, hope this is helpful
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Please could you give this a try.

1. Unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Please keep me updated
  4. LisaAulich Win User

Hi Jay, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. When I press the controller button, instead of lighting up firm, it only flashes and the corresponding light on the Xbox doesn’t come on at all. It looks like the controller and Xbox are no longer synced.
    🤔
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Hello, Jay here a fellow gamer.

How do you mean by stopped activating?

Does it turn on at all or is it the controller not connecting to the Xbox?
  6. denis97g Win User

Hi! can you still turn the console on? if yes, try this https://www.****/knowledge/how-to-fix-xbox-one-controller-not-syncing/
Thema:

1. My Xbox One won’t activate - Similar Threads - won’t activate

2. Xbox one games won’t work please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games won’t work please help: Hi so im really needing some help with some issues im having with my xbox one firstly it keeps crashing then i need to restart the console and it continues to do this for a while secondly when now...
  3. My L4D2 disc won’t work, my Xbox doesn’t load it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My L4D2 disc won’t work, my Xbox doesn’t load it: Okay, so when I put my Left 4 Dead 2 in, my xbox hums for like maybe a second or two, then stops after a clank, and the xbox doesn’t read the disk. The copy is in mint condition, no scratches or...
  4. Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game won’t create lobby or download lists even though signed in and connected.: Hi everyone I really hope someone can help me here. I’m trying to play multi-player modes in gears of war judgement on my xbox one but after i have signed into the game it wont create the lobby...
  5. My mic won’t show up on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    My mic won’t show up on my xbox: i need help what ever i use my controller or my brother my mic or my brothers mic won’t show up i been worrying about this all day and someone plz help me! f1a46ae5-0864-473b-803f-e587b653ca0a
  6. My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one controller won’t t turn on the console after a few day without turning on the...: Yes i found a locked threade of over 90 ppl with this problem from 2014 but as the title says add me to the list becase mine is doing it too now Hears the threade...
  7. Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won’t let me add an account (0x80a30201): My xbox wont let me add my account back onto my xbox. Ive tried power cycling unpluging it turning off the wifi and all. So now i cant play on my xbox because it wont let me add my account If...
  8. My original xbox one had a E200 issue now it won’t turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    My original xbox one had a E200 issue now it won’t turn on: My xbox one had a faulty brick and I replaced it, next day I had an E200 error ending in 000000000 and it told me to reset the xbox and so I did but in the middle of the reset it turned off and...
  9. Xbox one achievement won’t unlock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one achievement won’t unlock: Its been something like a year and a half or longer that I havent been able to unlock xbox one achievements. Ive tried everything on the forums and nothing seems to work. I have completed a game...
  10. Purchases XBox Live Gold today. It shows the active subscriptions on my account but won’t ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases XBox Live Gold today. It shows the active subscriptions on my account but won’t ...: Purchased XBox Live Gold today. It shows active subscription on my account but won’t let me connect online for any games. I checked security settings and it is set to adult with no restrictions...