My Xbox One won’t activate

Discus and support My Xbox One won’t activate in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, Could someone suggest a remedy for an Xbox One that just stopped activating. The controller light flashes but the connection doesn’t seem to be... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LisaAulich, May 8, 2019.

1. LisaAulich
    LisaAulich Guest

Hi, Could someone suggest a remedy for an Xbox One that just stopped activating. The controller light flashes but the connection doesn’t seem to be there. Thanking you in advance.

:)

LisaAulich, May 8, 2019
  2. Daegon616 Win User

I have had a similar problem before that I solved by plugging the controller into the xbox with a USB cable. The xbox should automatically turn on when you plug the controller in, hope this is helpful
  3. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Please could you give this a try.

1. Unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

2. Wait 30 seconds, then plug the power cord back in.

3. Press and hold the BIND (controller sync button located on the left side of the console or bottom right if a one S or one X) and the EJECT button and then just press the Xbox button on the console once.

4. Continue holding the BIND and EJECT buttons for 10-15 seconds.

5. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the BIND and EJECT buttons after the second power-up tone.

6. The console should power up and take you directly to the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter.

7. To reset your console from the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter, use the D-pad and A button on your controller to select Reset this Xbox.

9. When prompted, select Keep games and apps. This option will reset the OS and delete all potentially corrupted data without deleting your games or apps.

Please keep me updated
  4. LisaAulich Win User

Hi Jay, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. When I press the controller button, instead of lighting up firm, it only flashes and the corresponding light on the Xbox doesn’t come on at all. It looks like the controller and Xbox are no longer synced.
    🤔
  5. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Hello, Jay here a fellow gamer.

How do you mean by stopped activating?

Does it turn on at all or is it the controller not connecting to the Xbox?
  6. denis97g Win User

Hi! can you still turn the console on? if yes, try this https://www.****/knowledge/how-to-fix-xbox-one-controller-not-syncing/
Thema:

1. My Xbox One won’t activate - Similar Threads - won’t activate

2. Gears 5 won’t complete installation. (Error 0x8007001f)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 won’t complete installation. (Error 0x8007001f): Hi there, So I’m trying to install Gears 5 Via bootcamp using an eGPU on a clean version of Windows 10 version 1903 but it gets stuck at 8.5GB/14% every single time and gives me the error code...
  3. Wireless headset won’t assign itself

in XboX Insiders
    Wireless headset won’t assign itself: So I’m on the current Alpha-Skip build and use a RIG 800 wireless headset. Every time I boot up my console the headset assigns itself for audio but for chat I have to always go into the...
  4. GTA won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA won’t load: Paid for GTA, can’t download , message says not enough storage yet i have 1TB and over 50% space available. Tried restarting several times. 4f6c4f93-3e45-4ba7-a960-0062089628e8
  5. My Xbox app won’t let me send messages

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Xbox app won’t let me send messages: My xbox app wont load any of messages and wont let me send messages. Got no isssue on console but the app wont let me do anything with messages. Help please db0ca88f-89cd-4e3a-9226-efda6f28c9c3
  6. Xbox controllers won’t connect to start forced update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controllers won’t connect to start forced update: Hello Everyone, When I turn on my Xbox it says its “update time” and gives me options to start update skip or turn off ps4. The catch is now none of my controllers will connect either via cable...
  7. Skate 3 won’t play on Xbox 1x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skate 3 won’t play on Xbox 1x: Just downloaded skate 3 for Xbox 1x and I keep getting the error code 80070003. I have plenty of memory space available, but the game won’t play. Tried everything. Even Xbox support guy over the...
  8. Gears 5 won’t start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 won’t start: Is anyone else having the problem where you download Gears 5 on the Game Pass and when you try to start it says “You’re too early” “We know you really want to get started, but you’ll have to wait...
  9. Battlefield V won’t load !

in XBoX Accessibility
    Battlefield V won’t load !: I have had battlefield v since last cheistmas now and i used to play the game frequently but then had a break off it. Im trying to load the game back up but when i do, a tab appears which says...
  10. Purchases XBox Live Gold today. It shows the active subscriptions on my account but won’t ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchases XBox Live Gold today. It shows the active subscriptions on my account but won’t ...: Purchased XBox Live Gold today. It shows active subscription on my account but won’t let me connect online for any games. I checked security settings and it is set to adult with no restrictions...