My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this?

Discus and support My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronKay2, Oct 28, 2019.

1. AaronKay2
    AaronKay2 Guest

Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help???

:)

AaronKay2, Oct 28, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

If you haven't done this via the exact steps then please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that doesn't help, be sure to run the network test on the console to see if there are any network related issues.

If the network is fine then you could consider doing a factory reset (with keeping games and apps installed). Keep in mind that you will require to redownload the profile(s) on the console, which will require the account(s) credentials.

Let us know the results
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help???
    Are you using wireless connection? Maybe is a stability connection problem, in this case, can you try an ethernet cable to the router?
  4. PouffyPlacebo21 Win User

This purchase channel requires a billing account ?

To me i can do anything and it doesnt say anything or why, i downloaded the game on my 360 and thought that i could then download it for xbox one but there is no download button anywhere to press and it doesnt show up in my "downloadable games tab" in my
    games and apps. What amni doing wrong?
  5. buddz31 Win User

Is there a way to clear notifications?

6. artful c0dger Win User

Slow install of disk games on my hard drive

Thema:

1. My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this? - Similar Threads - wont download games

2. xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox gets 72mbs download speeds but wont download games: my xbox gets 72mbs download speed for internet but wont download games. But will download apps. I need this fix. Ive tried everything but nothing works. 4f06489b-e685-4237-8771-7f198a869835
  3. Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta App Wont Download Any Games After Disabling DoSvc Service: Yeah, so.. like a lot of us, I woke up one day with no internet speed. Naturally check the task manager, end up having to force force disable Delivery Optimization through the Registry, and now I...
  4. xbox wont play any of my downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox wont play any of my downloaded games: hi, i recently moved from the uk to australia. i brought my xbox with me. now it wont let me join party with my friends, show me my ready to install list, althought the games i own on disc work...
  5. My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xboxone downloaded games wont even load up: every time I try to load up a downloaded game the cover screen pops up then it just sends me back to the home screen does anyone have a solution for this 99e49e97-50a8-4cd2-8ca7-e3cf5bd18dfc
  6. Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox (beta) app for pc wont download games in background?: Hello, im having issues downloading games on the game pass using the xbox (beta) app on win 10. If i run a different game while trying to download something, the download just stops. It sits there...
  7. Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) app on PC Wont Download Game: joined windows insider program, and paid for a Game Pass Ultimate subscription. Did all the updates I needed and installed the Xbox (beta) app. Started installing Metro Exodus, and it went all the...
  8. My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games wont download it keeps saying installation stopped: my xbox has been like this for weeks i cant find the solution cc7cef2f-cd85-449e-af9a-f10e4504f6ec
  9. Xbox quests wont register the downloaded games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox quests wont register the downloaded games: i downloaded my 2 free games and played fortnite and logged in, but the only thing left is the games. Ive already downlaoded the two games yet it still shows 0%? f79eb00b-18ac-4731-9abf-1a13f04f97da
  10. Digital downloaded games wont load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Digital downloaded games wont load: i downloaded battlefield one the easter sail with all the expansion packs but when i try to play it shows the title/loading screen then switches to a black screen then freezes ive tried re...