My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this?

Discus and support My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help???... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AaronKay2, Oct 28, 2019.

1. AaronKay2
    AaronKay2 Guest

Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help???

:)

AaronKay2, Oct 28, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

If you haven't done this via the exact steps then please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If that doesn't help, be sure to run the network test on the console to see if there are any network related issues.

If the network is fine then you could consider doing a factory reset (with keeping games and apps installed). Keep in mind that you will require to redownload the profile(s) on the console, which will require the account(s) credentials.

Let us know the results
  3. napalm 31337 Win User

Ive tried turning off the console, unplugging it for 2 mins, reset the router, cleared the cached data., amd still no luck. Help???
    Are you using wireless connection? Maybe is a stability connection problem, in this case, can you try an ethernet cable to the router?
  4. PouffyPlacebo21 Win User

This purchase channel requires a billing account ?

To me i can do anything and it doesnt say anything or why, i downloaded the game on my 360 and thought that i could then download it for xbox one but there is no download button anywhere to press and it doesnt show up in my "downloadable games tab" in my
    games and apps. What amni doing wrong?
  5. buddz31 Win User

Is there a way to clear notifications?

6. artful c0dger Win User

Slow install of disk games on my hard drive

Thema:

1. My xbox one wont download and games or apps. What can i do to fix this? - Similar Threads - wont download games

2. Xbox Game Pass for PC wont download any games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC wont download any games: Im using Game Pass on my pc and half of the games on the launcher wont download and says my storage is full. I have 800 gigs free, i cant find any answers online. I tried download Microsoft Flight...
  3. My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one game I paid for and had downloaded on my console wont open! Happend after...: [img] [img] my State of Decay 2 game will not open after updating it says to renew my Game Pass I have never purchased Game Pass I have always had State of Decay 2 downloaded from the...
  4. Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Already bought a game years ago on the Xbox 360, but it wont let me download it on the Xbox...: I have searched for weeks on how to get my xbox 360 games back, the closest I came to getting them back was through the purchase history however, since I bought it years ago I can't find it since...
  5. Cant install some Games on PC - error 0x00000001 Game wont download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant install some Games on PC - error 0x00000001 Game wont download.: I signed up to Xbox For PC and was able to install FORZA and play it no issues. However, why i try to install Flight Sim 2020 it wont even download it. I have the Same issue with HALO as well....
  6. Game wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game wont download: I was trying to install fortnite but the store had an update when I updated it then started downloading fortnite it said it was in the queue but it wasn't. Things I tried: Restarting the xbox...
  7. It wont let me play or re-download a game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It wont let me play or re-download a game I own: The xbox one I have came with a download code for minecraft. Ive redeemed that code and have been able to play it perfectly fine until a few months ago. Whenever I try to play minecraft now It...
  8. It wont let me download a certain game

in XboX Insiders
    It wont let me download a certain game: I tried to download the beta for crossfirex but when I pressed A on it the tab just closed and crossfire still isn't downloadable and I dont see it in my insider content submitted by /u/BenjiVro...
  9. digital games/apps wont download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    digital games/apps wont download: Hi does anybody know if microsoft has sorted the installation stopped problem when trying to download games and apps on xbox one? thank you! f0ee22cb-dfae-4dc0-a475-599b478c222a
  10. It wont let me download my game on this computer...

in XBoX on Windows
    It wont let me download my game on this computer...: I just purchased Sea of Thieves here because of the 50% off offer they had, and after paying for it, I clicked "install" and this PC was not an option. The only available option was an old lapton...