My Xbox one X after to repairs.

Discus and support My Xbox one X after to repairs. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Community, Mabey someone from you can help me in this topic. My Xbox was send for warranty repairs 2 times: 1st was with E108 error, after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lukaszrybarczyk, Sep 7, 2019.

1. My Xbox one X after to repairs.

Hello Community,

Mabey someone from you can help me in this topic.

My Xbox was send for warranty repairs 2 times:

1st was with E108 error, after that he was working for like 10hours and then I had black screen so I send it for 2nd warranty repair.

After that I was very curious what was fixed, replaced or what was done to my console so I've contacted support via microsoft page. Support reply that they don't have information what was fixed or replace in my console. Can anyone tell me where I can receive
    such information? Console was send to Stuttgart service center.

Thanks in advance

:)

Lukaszrybarczyk, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Normally you have a sheet of paper inside the box with what they have done on the Xbox.

I remembered when i send my Xbox 360 in the past, the sheet of paper was "motherboard swapped".

Maybe they forgot to put it into the package… or… Maybe call Helpdesk , they have to answer > https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
  3. Lukaszrybarczyk Win User

This is for sure my console, it had a scratch from my xbox controller and it is still there after 2nd repair so they had do replace something inside but still, you cant get any information what they did to console. You never know if they replaced whole
    board or just some chips power breakers or power unit ect. That is sad.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

It will tell you whether or not it is repaired or replaced on the Device Support login. As far as what they repaired, it gives little detail.
  5. Lukaszrybarczyk Win User

I've contacted help desk yesterday and they said that they don't have such information what was done with my console even if I gave them repair numbers.
  6. Lukaszrybarczyk Win User

To be honest there was a 1 A4 format sheet with the console saying that they are sorry about that I could not play when the console was in service and that they check it, test and that is all. That was same default document after both of the repairs, nothing
    about what was done.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one X after to repairs. - Similar Threads - repairs

2. Microsoft Xbox One Service Repair

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Xbox One Service Repair: I received a used Xbox One as a gift. It's having major freezing issues and I've tried everything...seriously everything...and I was hoping someone could fix it, possibly Microsoft. When I go...
  3. Xbox one x repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x repair: hello how does it cost to get my one x repaired and how long will it take using microsoft device repair service I live in london the problem is when i push the power button it beeps and lights...
  4. Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair problem, label sending fail, can't join support: [Quote] Hello every one! I've got a problem. :) I bought a xbox controller but the "A" key isn't working well. So i start a procedure of repair. But, i have to send the controller with a return...
  5. Xbox Repair SR - No Label Being Sent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Repair SR - No Label Being Sent: It's been 4 days.... someone give me a phone number so I can get my [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] label! Step 2: Print your delivery labelTemando Solutions (L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus...
  6. REPAIR XBOX ONE

in XBoX on Consoles
    REPAIR XBOX ONE: SO MY XBOX DIED ON ME.IS THERE A PLACE I CAN MAIL IT TO HAVE IT REPAIRED.IT LIVED A OUPLE DAYS AFTER TE WARRENTY EXPIRED.ARE THEY PRORAMMED TO SELF DESTRUCT b7331d1c-26c9-46e7-b053-2c749d4538df
  7. Repair status

in XBoX on Consoles
    Repair status: Does anyone know how long it takes microsoft to update the repair status? I sent back my defective controller to the returns center. USPS confirmed it was delivered on 10/08/19. However, on the...
  8. Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Repair. Is it lost?: I sent my xbox one in for repairs as it wouldn't turn on I checked the ups delivery tracking system and it says it was delivered on the 4th this month but when I go to check the repair status on...
  9. Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Green screen of death again after JUST sending in unit for repair: So here I just get my ONE x back early middle of September and not even a month out my console is bricked yet again due to this green screen of death. So what happens now? I send it in again to he...
  10. My odyssey for repair a consolle.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My odyssey for repair a consolle.: Hi everyone.Is been a month i keep havent my consolle fixed why?.The issues with that Xboxone S was everytimes it cover my disc by oil from inside the reader and so i was tired to clean those disc...