My Xbox one X after to repairs.

Discus and support My Xbox one X after to repairs. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello Community, Mabey someone from you can help me in this topic. My Xbox was send for warranty repairs 2 times: 1st was with E108 error, after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lukaszrybarczyk, Sep 7, 2019.

1. My Xbox one X after to repairs.

Hello Community,

Mabey someone from you can help me in this topic.

My Xbox was send for warranty repairs 2 times:

1st was with E108 error, after that he was working for like 10hours and then I had black screen so I send it for 2nd warranty repair.

After that I was very curious what was fixed, replaced or what was done to my console so I've contacted support via microsoft page. Support reply that they don't have information what was fixed or replace in my console. Can anyone tell me where I can receive
    such information? Console was send to Stuttgart service center.

Thanks in advance

:)

Lukaszrybarczyk, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Hi,

Normally you have a sheet of paper inside the box with what they have done on the Xbox.

I remembered when i send my Xbox 360 in the past, the sheet of paper was "motherboard swapped".

Maybe they forgot to put it into the package… or… Maybe call Helpdesk , they have to answer > https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

Regards
  3. Lukaszrybarczyk Win User

This is for sure my console, it had a scratch from my xbox controller and it is still there after 2nd repair so they had do replace something inside but still, you cant get any information what they did to console. You never know if they replaced whole
    board or just some chips power breakers or power unit ect. That is sad.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

It will tell you whether or not it is repaired or replaced on the Device Support login. As far as what they repaired, it gives little detail.
  5. Lukaszrybarczyk Win User

I've contacted help desk yesterday and they said that they don't have such information what was done with my console even if I gave them repair numbers.
  6. Lukaszrybarczyk Win User

To be honest there was a 1 A4 format sheet with the console saying that they are sorry about that I could not play when the console was in service and that they check it, test and that is all. That was same default document after both of the repairs, nothing
    about what was done.
Thema:

1. My Xbox one X after to repairs. - Similar Threads - repairs

2. Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox expedited repair - Unable to process your request at payment screen: Hi, This is doing my head in and it seems impossible to get into contact with someone from Microsoft directly. I'm trying to do an expedited repair for my Xbox one X that decided to break after...
  3. XBOX one x repair problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one x repair problem: Hi, I bought my XBOX one X from Game UK online, after five months it had become faulty. i sent it back to them for repair or replacement, they have got back to me saying they will refund its...
  4. My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX ELITE CONTROLLER SERIES 2 is no longer working appropriately, and is in need of repair.: As subject states. My controller is no longer consistently accepting inputs, particularly from the "LB" button. I had started to notice over a month ago that occasionally the face buttons (ABXY)...
  5. Controller repair and not had it back

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller repair and not had it back: Can someone please check the status of my repair of the 150 quid controller I sent in. I have rang 15 times to get cut off every time, The website said i haven't even sent it, When the guy on the...
  6. Seguimiento de reparación[Translation-Repair follow-up]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seguimiento de reparación[Translation-Repair follow-up]: Me pueden informar como hacer seguimiento a una reparación de mando en garantía. Muchas gracias. [Translation-Can you tell me how to follow up on a repair command under warranty. Thank you very...
  7. Controller replacement/repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller replacement/repair: How long does a xbox elite series 2 controller repair take, sent it from UK under warranty? 0073448e-6081-4850-bddd-b12108550212
  8. Elite Series 2 Controller Repair Time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller Repair Time: Does anybody know how long repairs are taking for the elite series 2 controller? Microsoft has had mine for about a month now and I still haven’t gotten any updates that they have started working...
  9. How do I get a repair estimate for my X-Box One S console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a repair estimate for my X-Box One S console?: My X-Box One S console no longer 'connects to' my TV or receiver. I have tried re-connecting X-Box One S console to multiple TVs and no success. I can connect an older X-Box 360 console....
  10. Can I repair my Xbox after it was bug bombed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I repair my Xbox after it was bug bombed?: A couple weeks ago me and my family bug bombed our house but my Xbox was not covered, so when came back to my house and attempted to press the power button, the Xbox made a quieter version of the...