My xbox one x is turning off it is 11 months old well vented not using surge protector .

Discus and support My xbox one x is turning off it is 11 months old well vented not using surge protector . in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Some games are bricking the console this has been annoying from first day purchase and now borderlands 3 is a gamble for this game frequently turns off... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by digg2, Oct 6, 2019.

1. digg2
    digg2 Guest

My xbox one x is turning off it is 11 months old well vented not using surge protector .

Some games are bricking the console this has been annoying from first day purchase and now borderlands 3 is a gamble for this game frequently turns off xbox x or plays until it doesnt . IF this is the worlds most powerful console ,then why does microsoft
    Not address or fix this well known issue?

:)

digg2, Oct 6, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

3. MerSauta Win User

It's a known issue that joining other people games on Borderlands 3, along with other problems as well that will cause the Xbox X to shut off. It's a problem within the game coding and not the xbox, the dev team for Borderlands are working on a fix to
    sort out that issue.
  4. XBA_Hype Win User

Xbox one wont stay on

Sometimes having the Xbox plugged into an extension lead or surge protector can make the Xbox turn off as its not receiving the full power it needs.

Also make sure your Xbox is well ventilated and the vents are free from dust to stop over heating.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Console is on Instant-On, but fully shuts down frequently

The surge protector could be causing the issue. This is because the power bar for the console has a built in surge protector.

However, in Instant On mode you should be using your voice to turn off the console. Using the controller to turn it off will turn it off completely.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox One S In Surge Protector/Extension cable

Plugging the console directly into the wall socket & not using a surge protector applies to all xbox one models.The S & X models still have built in surge protectors.

I would advise not using any type of surge protector or extension cable.
Thema:

1. My xbox one x is turning off it is 11 months old well vented not using surge protector . - Similar Threads - turning off months

2. XBOX ONE S is turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE S is turning off: I have had this xbox for less than a year and I have already sent it in to have it fixed,HDMI port became loose. After it was returned it worked fine for 2 weeks and now it will turn off during...
  3. Why does my controller turn off

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller turn off: I recently plugged a keyboard and mouse into my xbox and it works great. The problem is that i can only plug my headphones into my controller to hear the game and after about 20m my controller...
  4. xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s keeps turning off when i stream: Hello i have a xbox one s and i have been streaming for over 6 months with no problems. Today it just started to turn itself off after i have been streaming for 30 mintues or so and i have done...
  5. Westell: this has been charging me for months how do i turn it off and get refunded?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Westell: this has been charging me for months how do i turn it off and get refunded?: Westell (Modems/Gateways): this has been charging me for months how do i turn it off and get refunded? i just want to delete my account get a refund and never use this service again...
  6. My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is just over 12 months old and has just started to randomly turn its self off: I unplug the power supply plug back in the power supply lights up I then turn xbox 1 on and within 3 seconds its powering off 8e8dfd30-d617-48c0-b85c-782d7eda7903
  7. I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a ...: I did not use the console for a month and forgot to turn off auto-prolongation I did not get a subscription, how can I cancel the debt? 43e483d7-2f23-4c96-9e0f-c9908624157b
  8. 3 month old Xbox One turning off seconds after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    3 month old Xbox One turning off seconds after powering on: So today when i went into the living room i heard the power on/off beep coming from the Xbox One, while it was off, I turned it on to see what was going on and after around 5 minutes it made the...
  9. turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed

in XBoX on Consoles
    turn off the monthly renewel, while the 12M live still needed: Hi I'll appreciate the help. after inspecting the xbox site for hours, I couldn"t cancell the renewel. what happened is that after few months of monthly charged by credit card, renewing...
  10. Can you turn off automatic renewal with a 1 month free trial?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you turn off automatic renewal with a 1 month free trial?: it says monthly, I cant figure out how to turn it off. Or can you? I know microsoft is tricksy. f4839ba3-d7d0-47a7-b1b3-03c0b2bbbc7b