My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

Discus and support My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello. My question is. Today I turn on Division 2 after console being idle overnight , and when i was on loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yasmineyuan, Mar 25, 2020.

1. yasmineyuan
    yasmineyuan Guest

Hello. My question is. Today I turn on Division 2 after console being idle overnight , and when i was on loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on again console. Is my XBox One X faulty? I have plugged to wall directly,to power cord. There was not
    power outage.

It just shuts down,like pressing power button to off. And not any overheating message. Working fine again.

:)

yasmineyuan, Mar 25, 2020
  2. TonyMazz1 Win User

After uninstall and reinstall i have the same issue it also happens if i leave this game idle for too long. It doesnt happen during any other game or at the dashboard. I also see this issue being reported on ubisoft forums. So im sure its not a console
    issue. This is a very similar issue to what Anthem used to do to consoles. Again hopefully they send out a patch. I prob wont play it much or at all till they do because i cant see it being good for the console to turn off like that.
  3. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there sew3334,

Thanks for reaching out and replying. Sorry to hear that those steps didn't work out. At this point I would suggest a soft factory reset of the console.
    It's a reset of your console back to factory settings but one that does not uninstall any of your games or apps and is a really good troubleshooting step for most issues.

When you get the chance, follow the steps here on
    How to reset your console to factory defaults on Xbox One
    , select the option denoted reset and keep my games & apps and let us know how that helps with the issue .

Thanks for reading!
  4. TonyMazz1 Win User

It is a problem with Division 2. It has been happening to me and 3 other friends also since Warlords of New York dlc released, when loading game at 14% the xbox one x turns off completely. It doesnt happen every time but it does happen
  5. sew3334 Win User

So hard reset can help? what should i do?
  6. RawToastMmm Win User

I've had this issue on my Xbox One X with other games and in my case it was a
    faulty connection to my
    External Hard Drive.

To fix it, I simple unplugged everything, and reconnected it all. I also made sure I didn't have a USB Hub between my HDD and the Xbox.

See if that fixes your issue and reply back and let us know!
Thema:

1. My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2 - Similar Threads - shuts off during

2. My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X - just shuts off during loading Division 2: Hello. My question is. I turn on Division 2 , and when loading 14% its shuts off. So i turn back on again console. Is my XBox One X faulty? I have plugged to wall directly,to power cord. There was...
  3. Problem with Xbox one x shutting off during game play

in XboX Insiders
    Problem with Xbox one x shutting off during game play: I just had to get an Xbox one x because my old Xbox one's disc drive stopped working, so I went to games top and picked up a refurbished one. I got home and set it up, and installed the new Star...
  4. Xbox crashing/shut off during play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox crashing/shut off during play: My Xbox is is completely shutting off while playing PUBG, and on the new COD its shutting down the game and needing relaunched, they both keep doing this same pattern... Is there anything i can...
  5. Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S - randomly shuts off during game play: At random times while playing various games, the xbox will freeze and then shut off. This usually happens between 5-20 minutes after first starting to play. I can turn the xbox back on again right...
  6. Xbox One X abruptly shuts off during gameplay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X abruptly shuts off during gameplay: I can cruise the menus forever. Look at game clips. Browse Game Pass etc. However, once I load a game it quits quite soon after gameplay has started. By "quits" I mean it fully shuts off -...
  7. Xbox shutting off during gameplay.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox shutting off during gameplay.: I was wondering if anybody else, had the same issue I'm having.. During gameplay my Xbox just shut off for no reason. Wow, watching. A video Or. Watching Animal Planet go or whatever. It plays...
  8. Resident Evil 0 still shutting off Xbox One X, and S during cutscenes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resident Evil 0 still shutting off Xbox One X, and S during cutscenes: I've done soft reset, hard reset, different X box, delete local saves etc. Pretty much I have done every trouble shooting thing the help desk tells you to do no matter what game it is and very...
  9. Xbox One S and x shuts off during RDR2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S and x shuts off during RDR2: Split from this thread. After a few minutes of RDR2, my console will turn off. I can turn it back on, but I've never gotten any error messages. I've restarted, done hard resets, wired in my...
  10. XBox One keeps shutting off during initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One keeps shutting off during initial update: I have I guess an original XBox One which I barely ever used. Decided to turn it on to update so the kids coming over on Thanksgiving had something to do. The console wouldn’t connect or even find...