My Xbox One X keep making eject sound

Discus and support My Xbox One X keep making eject sound in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Just here recently my Xbox one x is making the ejection sound randomly, if there is a disk in then it would eject and wake up the system randomly. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MRPres1dent89, May 29, 2022.

1. My Xbox One X keep making eject sound

Just here recently my Xbox one x is making the ejection sound randomly, if there is a disk in then it would eject and wake up the system randomly. I have done the hard reset, and currently unplug when not use to help stop hearing it. Any advice?

:)

MRPres1dent89, May 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello MRPres1dent89, when it says you did a hard reset, you came to reset the console by deleting Games and Apps, ie leaving the console as it came from the factory?
  3. vampire660 Win User

My Xbox One keep making eject sound

Tried this it's still doing it
  4. {Parity} Win User

My Xbox One keep making eject sound

Try this hard reset method. Hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds or until the power shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console. Once it
    is back up and operational test for results.

Good Luck!
  5. gismaeljimenez Win User

Can someone please tell me if my xbone has a faulty disc Drive because when I eject a disk it does not sound right the video link is below

All of my friend's xbox ones make a smoother disk eject sound .
  6. ImAice Win User

Eject button eject's my disc and keeps making the beeping sound

Is it happening to any disc you try to use?
Thema:

1. My Xbox One X keep making eject sound - Similar Threads - keep making eject

2. Eject button eject's my disc and keeps making the beeping sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Eject button eject's my disc and keeps making the beeping sound: Time to time my eject button eject's my disc even if there not a disc in it I've unplugged it for 5 mins idk why it does it tho (edit) for some reason I can't can't reply to you but yes it happens...
  3. I firmly believe XBOX and Microsoft are purposefully making bad hardware so we keep paying.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I firmly believe XBOX and Microsoft are purposefully making bad hardware so we keep paying.: For the last year and a half, I've been semi patiently waiting for my Xbox series X unit to ship. As I waited, I was PELTED with offers to join "XCLOUD GAMING," aka "Microsoft's Xbox cloud gaming...
  4. Xbox One X keeps freezing and making a weird sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X keeps freezing and making a weird sound: Hi Microsoft Community, I have an Xbox One X 1TB. A month ago, while I was playing Katana Zero on it, after 7 minutes of normal gameplay, the game froze and made some weird glitchy sound (I don't...
  5. Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamepass on pc keeps making me sign out to download games using a different account from...: Any way to stop having to do this everytime? 59bbdc62-5332-49b9-bcc0-233210618894
  6. My Videogames keep making random sounds

in XBoX on Windows
    My Videogames keep making random sounds: This is only my second time doing this, so please be patient with me if I selected the wrong category Whenever I’m playing a videogame, it keeps making random sounds. First, it happened with Lego...
  7. My looking for group post keeps popping up an error message when I try to make one or join one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My looking for group post keeps popping up an error message when I try to make one or join one.: I can’t make or join any looking for group posts, I have reset my Xbox multiple times and did restarts and nothing did anything. adf7cd58-5482-4d6c-b510-369053271d9d
  8. In Dying Light, is it most likely that the company that makes it, keep bringing out...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In Dying Light, is it most likely that the company that makes it, keep bringing out...: In the game Dying Light, I have found that EVERY gliche that creates a cheat doesn't work! !s it most likely, that the company that makes this game, keep bringing out updates, that stop every...
  9. Xbox keeps making me buy things I’ve already purchased before.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox keeps making me buy things I’ve already purchased before.: Hi! I’ve been recently dealing with this pretty annoying issue where things I’ve already had purchased are needing to be bought again. This issue started where I tried to play Halo 3 ODST, which...
  10. My Xbox One keep making eject sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One keep making eject sound: My Xbox One keep making the eject sound every time I play a game any sometime it eject the disk on it own does anybody know how to fix it 2a376f7f-99b5-40ff-aeb4-7ebb9b2c55bf