My Xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything.

Discus and support My Xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything. I never had to do a hard reboot this much with my xbox one. Im Im so this is garbage. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AustinMorelli-Saurdiff, Oct 7, 2019.

1. My Xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything.

My xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything. I never had to do a hard reboot this much with my xbox one. Im Im so this is garbage. I have spent thousands of dollars on the product. What do i need to do to get my xbox to run properly?

When i open apps it fails and says (now) that it needs to restart. Whats the point of always putting it to sleep when i need to wait ten minutes to reboot the thing. I dont hear this from others, is there something i can do or does warrenty cover this?

:)

AustinMorelli-Saurdiff, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

It seems to me like it is, I mean you aren't really getting any enjoyment out of your xbox if it just keeps rebooting over and over again. You can contact xbox support to talk to them about it first, but it seems to me like if its still under warranty then
    that might be the best route.

Link for xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us#0
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. AustinMorelli-Saurdi Win User

So your saying that this is abnormal? I mean how do i prove something like this? I will look into that as well.
  5. Phil La Peno Win User

xbox one x connection

Having the same issue with my One X also. DL'd updates just fine then once setup it toggles between WIred and Wireless. Tried Clearing the ALT MAC (and restarted) and also blocking the wireless MAC on my router - neither of them keeps the One X staying
    wired
  6. RamboAmbo445 Win User

My xbox one keeps restarting!

I'm having this same problem. My Xbox one keeps restarting and I've checked all of my power cables and they all seem to be working fine. It seems to be related to the wifi as well but I don't have a way to get an Ethernet cord from my router to my Xbox.
    Has anyone managed to find a solution that doesn't include wiring the Xbox?
Thema:

1. My Xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything. - Similar Threads - keeps having restart

2. Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it

in XboX Insiders
    Keep have problems with prey game freezing after a while of playing it: Today is now 5 times the prey game has been freezing on me after it working great and running smooth for a while then freezes. the freezes in the prey game have been coming more frequently now...
  3. Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4...: Why is my crew challenges won keeping saying I have won 0 challenges but I have won 4 challenges how do I fix it on gta5? 88fe3dd5-d95e-4d6f-bf5a-f4a3d66f0ed9
  4. Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on xbox?: Do I keep my G if I have to pay for the change my Gamer tag on any xbox? 81b24418-be91-422b-b4c3-f6c86a82bd46
  5. cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...

in XBoX on Consoles
    cant renew xbox live (says i have another subscription in another country keeps giving...: ive tried numorous ways to figure out how to change the region but it says im in canada and i am but i cant see anything saying theres a subscription out there in my name in another country when i...
  6. My Xbox keeps having a problem with the update

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps having a problem with the update: I've been having problems with the update but i've tryed the Error codes (0x800701E7, 0x00000000, 0x90250005) but i got nothing & I tryed the xbox.com/xboxone/update/help but found nothing even...
  7. Xbox one keeps signing me out but is not loosing Internet connection have done the hard restart

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one keeps signing me out but is not loosing Internet connection have done the hard restart: I have done everything that I can possibly think off to try and fix this there is not a single issue that comes back. It only ever happens when I'm watching YouTube, then bam I'm signed out I've...
  8. Keep having to watch adds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keep having to watch adds: I am sick and tired of having to watch adds on premium solitare. I pay for not having to watch to blinking adds yet They are always popping up on me. How and Who do i make a complaint to. I...
  9. Solitaire not loading, have to keep restarting computer if I want to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire not loading, have to keep restarting computer if I want to play: I have uninstalled and re-installed, but the game still will not load. I have to keep restarting my computer if I want to play. Getting very old real fast. 676d96d6-224d-46c0-99a3-8c73d9ab1e52
  10. have to keep restarting campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have to keep restarting campaign: Why do i have to restart everytime i play will not save my progress 04bf1b9a-4fe4-452c-ae7f-e0ec0d95546b