My Xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything.

Discus and support My Xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything. I never had to do a hard reboot this much with my xbox one. Im Im so this is garbage. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AustinMorelli-Saurdiff, Oct 7, 2019.

1. My Xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything.

My xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything. I never had to do a hard reboot this much with my xbox one. Im Im so this is garbage. I have spent thousands of dollars on the product. What do i need to do to get my xbox to run properly?

When i open apps it fails and says (now) that it needs to restart. Whats the point of always putting it to sleep when i need to wait ten minutes to reboot the thing. I dont hear this from others, is there something i can do or does warrenty cover this?

:)

AustinMorelli-Saurdiff, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

It seems to me like it is, I mean you aren't really getting any enjoyment out of your xbox if it just keeps rebooting over and over again. You can contact xbox support to talk to them about it first, but it seems to me like if its still under warranty then
    that might be the best route.

Link for xbox support: https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/contact-us#0
  3. Ironwilled Win User

4. AustinMorelli-Saurdi Win User

So your saying that this is abnormal? I mean how do i prove something like this? I will look into that as well.
  5. Phil La Peno Win User

xbox one x connection

Having the same issue with my One X also. DL'd updates just fine then once setup it toggles between WIred and Wireless. Tried Clearing the ALT MAC (and restarted) and also blocking the wireless MAC on my router - neither of them keeps the One X staying
    wired
  6. RamboAmbo445 Win User

My xbox one keeps restarting!

I'm having this same problem. My Xbox one keeps restarting and I've checked all of my power cables and they all seem to be working fine. It seems to be related to the wifi as well but I don't have a way to get an Ethernet cord from my router to my Xbox.
    Has anyone managed to find a solution that doesn't include wiring the Xbox?
Thema:

1. My Xbox one x keeps having to restart for everything. - Similar Threads - keeps having restart

2. Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1s digital version keeps locking up and freezing on me have to do restart soft and...: Keeps locking up and freezing no matter what I do I've done all the restarts it shows me and factory reset. I'm at my breaking point if u know what I mean. Please help...
  3. Xbox One X saved game problem. Keep having to delete local and resync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X saved game problem. Keep having to delete local and resync: So the last few weeks I have had an error whenever a game tries to save. It comes up with an error saying I have to delete the local saved games and resync. I tried that and it happened again. I...
  4. Dashboard keep saying I have 1 game/app update but I don't

in XboX Insiders
    Dashboard keep saying I have 1 game/app update but I don't: Yes, I've already reported via Xbox. This has been going on for several updates now. I go to manage appa and game and it displays "Updates 1", I click and there are no updates. When I back out...
  5. I have an Xbox One external hard drive which keeps stopping and not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox One external hard drive which keeps stopping and not working: hi here this is not the first external hard drive that has stop working. xbox will Xbox will detect the hard drives then when transferring files it will stop. If i turn off the xbox and pull out...
  6. Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console reset (with keep games option) now all my games have disappeared.: Hi all, we bought a game yesterday and tried to play it once it was downloaded but all that came up was the opening screen and now options to go further. None of the buttons on the remote did...
  7. I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting stuck on this screen when trying to stream to my phone, and I have no idea...: [IMG] submitted by /u/KnogBot [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox one keeps signing me out but is not loosing Internet connection have done the hard restart

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one keeps signing me out but is not loosing Internet connection have done the hard restart: I have done everything that I can possibly think off to try and fix this there is not a single issue that comes back. It only ever happens when I'm watching YouTube, then bam I'm signed out I've...
  9. Solitaire not loading, have to keep restarting computer if I want to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire not loading, have to keep restarting computer if I want to play: I have uninstalled and re-installed, but the game still will not load. I have to keep restarting my computer if I want to play. Getting very old real fast. 676d96d6-224d-46c0-99a3-8c73d9ab1e52
  10. have to keep restarting campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    have to keep restarting campaign: Why do i have to restart everytime i play will not save my progress 04bf1b9a-4fe4-452c-ae7f-e0ec0d95546b