My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

Discus and support My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Alright I had a Xbox update error and had to get a new one, my previous main account is permanently banned and I can't add it the new Xbox, now I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RequisiteDJAY3, May 14, 2022.

1. My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

Alright I had a Xbox update error and had to get a new one, my previous main account is permanently banned and I can't add it the new Xbox, now I'm missing 150+ digital purchases and 60 games with gold is there anyway I can get my games back

:)

RequisiteDJAY3, May 14, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm missing 150+ games

Since the account is banned, there is no way to get it back.
  3. Winclouduk Win User

Repeating problems with xbox one x

I have the same problem with my One X after 2 weeks it started showing the clear local saved games error and I've done it multiple times along with factory resets and hard reset still having issues. So mich for the most powerful console xbox needs
    solve this common issue
    Same here now. Got it and my xbox one works but then all I get on my new xbox x is the same errors. Ther games now download then stop during it and the xbox freezes. Every time I have tried a full reformat, i'm tried every version of Reset.

Still Doesn't work.

I think it wasn't good that the precious thread was closed before we got an answer.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Minecraft Bedrock Editon on Xbox One X

Hi there!

If you've tried it on another Xbox with the same account then I suggest to
    soft factory reset
    your Xbox One X. If the game still doesn't work after a factory reset then you would need to re-install the game again. The Xbox Live Services are up and running and I'm not familiar with that specific error message as it might be from
    the game.

Try out the soft factory reset and let us know the results!
  5. Goat Punisher Win User

Access to Xbox One Preview Program Forum

Update:

I still don't have access to the Preview Program Forum.

I factory reset the Xbox One and it worked.

I tried to sign in second time and it wouldn't sign in to the new dashboard.

Added my account again, it worked.

Third time, still wouldn't let me sign in.

Used workaround I found elsewhere (see first line), removing my account.

Now I can't add any accounts or sign in.

So factory reset every/every other time I turn on Xbox One is my guessed solution.

Thanks for your time.
  6. Dfresh2586 Win User

Xbox Continually Says "Please Reconnect Xbox Controller"

I got a new controller and it still doesn't work. Should a try a factory reset of the Xbox and see if that works?
Thema:

My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm...

1. My Xbox One X needed a factory reset but still wouldn't work I got a new Xbox and I'm... - Similar Threads - needed factory reset

2. Microsoft/Xbox Needs a way to Reset Controller Firmware to Factory Settings and to also...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft/Xbox Needs a way to Reset Controller Firmware to Factory Settings and to also...: I had finally bought an Xbox Controller/Replacement that worked really well and it had pristine audio on it and it was doing a great job with how it powered my wired headset. Then, I updated the...
  3. Xbox One S needs factory reset to boot constantly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S needs factory reset to boot constantly: Every time I have to either start or restart my Xbox One S console (like, every... single... effing... time...), the system will either get hung on the green screen or (in the rare case the thing...
  4. Xbox one needs soft factory reset every time i hard reset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one needs soft factory reset every time i hard reset: So basically the issue began 2 weeks ago when hulu would not start. The xbox said if the issue continued to do a power cycle, did the hard reset but when it came to the green xbox one screen it...
  5. How many times do i need to factory reset my xbox one console to get my friends list to...

in XboX Insiders
    How many times do i need to factory reset my xbox one console to get my friends list to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MountainDependent324 [link] [comments]
  6. 4 year old Xbox one s constantly needing factory resets.

in XBoX on Consoles
    4 year old Xbox one s constantly needing factory resets.: Ive had this issue with my Xbox One S for almost a year now. If i spend a long time playing games, eventually the dashboard will slow to a crawl and i will be unable to launch any games or apps...
  7. I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help please, been stuck like this for two days. Don't want to factory reset the console.: [IMG] submitted by /u/-ThassRezz- [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to be factory reset in order to turn on every time its turned off: Alright this has been a devolving problem over the last year or so, every time my xbox turns off i have to factory reset it or it just sits on the loading green screen forever. it also often says...
  9. I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help please! Stuck on this screen no matter what I do. Factory resets haven't...: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATstronaut5 [link] [comments]
  10. Xbox needs to be factory reset daily

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox needs to be factory reset daily: This problem has been happenig for the past couple of weeks where each time i go to turn on my xbox it will have a sluggish interface along with not being able to open any game, doing a hard reset...