My Xbox One X randomly turns off

Discus and support My Xbox One X randomly turns off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey there everyone, Is there a known issue of the Xbox One X just randomly crashing almost always during gameplay? It did it twice in one night when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RaidedHearts, Oct 9, 2019.

1. RaidedHearts
    RaidedHearts Guest

Hey there everyone,

Is there a known issue of the Xbox One X just randomly crashing almost always during gameplay? It did it twice in one night when I was trying to play and stream a game on Mixer. It also happened to me one time when I was playing Borderlands 3. The screen
    got pixelated then my Xbox just shut off. The other times my game just freezes up then the console shuts off. I've tried doing a hard reset to fix this but it only seems to have made the crashing more consistent. Can someone give me some additional troubleshooting
    tips?

Thank You

:)

RaidedHearts, Oct 9, 2019
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

3. RaidedHearts Win User

I had purchased a can of air and tried using that on the sides and back where it was dusty. Didnt seem to do much.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

5. RaidedHearts Win User

Im not sure if itll fix It but I removed all items that were on top of my Xbox or really close to it. Now I have to let it sit off for a little while since according to troubleshooting it’s overheated. And I also did have an item on top of my Xbox on the
    top right, which it said not to do.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Hey,

maybe overheating is problem.
Thema:

1. My Xbox One X randomly turns off - Similar Threads - randomly turns off

2. Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games keeps kicking me and xbox turns off randomly: My xbox keeps getting me in every game that I play no matter what game a played even if I barely got the game 8c624f20-5e26-456c-8c7d-3cc72842e7b9
  3. My Xbox keeps randomly turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps randomly turning off: My xbox one x keeps randomly turning off while on Call of Duty Modern Warfare. Sometimes I cant even make it passed the main screen on CoD it wont even allow me to choose if I want to play...
  4. My Xbox randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox randomly turns off: Lately my Xbox has been turning off after a few minutes of me turning it on. Once it shuts off I have to unplug the power bank and plug it back in for it to turn on again is there a way to stop...
  5. Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox will randomly turn off, have trouble normally going into stanby: My Xbox One X (Alpha Build) has been turning off maybe once every other day. This is usually when I'm going to the home screen, or inside the guide. It hasn't turned off while playing a game. A...
  6. My Xbox won't come up on my tv for the HDM1 / Also turns off randomly. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox won't come up on my tv for the HDM1 / Also turns off randomly. HELP!: Title basically says all, I played on my xbox like 2 weeks ago fine, but now, it won't even come up on the tv anymore and I've done all the reseting methods and the xbox turns on then when I...
  7. Xbox randomly turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox randomly turns off: So when I turn on my Xbox everything is fine I can watch Netflix,Hulu, Youtube, and Twitch, but when I click on any game to play, it fine for about 10 minutes then just shuts off doesn’t matter...
  8. Xbox One S Turns Off Randomly w/ No Overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Turns Off Randomly w/ No Overheating: I’ve had my Xbox One S console for under a year and I’m having power issues out of nowhere. The console just shuts off indiscriminately. It doesn’t get hot and it’s definitely been well...
  9. Xbox Controller randomly turning off

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller randomly turning off: My Xbox One Controller V2 for Windows PC just randomly turns off while playing. I generally get to play between 5-30 minutes before it turns off, then I need to turn it on again. Note that this...
  10. Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Randomly Turning Off - Power Supply Issue: So this problem started happening about three or four days ago and I've been completely unable to find any sort of solution for this problem. Hell, I haven't really even found any one mentioning...