My xbox one x refuses to work

Discus and support My xbox one x refuses to work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've already done hard resets and I unplugged it, so that didn't do anything. Everytime I start it up it just sits there and wont respond to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mjblasvegas, Oct 2, 2019.

1. mjblasvegas
    mjblasvegas Guest

I've already done hard resets and I unplugged it, so that didn't do anything.

Everytime I start it up it just sits there and wont respond to my controller, even though its connected (it is connected, I know for sure) and when it does sometimes randomly respond to my inputs it just freezes the second it does, I cant even turn it off
    without hard resetting as just pressing the power button puts it into an endless loop of the flashing xbox logo (8+ hours and still didnt turn off)

Any advice would be very much appreciated, thank you.

:)

mjblasvegas, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

I see you are having trouble with your One X, please try the following

Reset your internal power supply

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cord from the console.

Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. NoRoXiM Win User

Extremely Frustrating Update Issue

The biggest problem I have is the fact that the ethernet worked perfect with the Xbox 360 and it still works perfectly with my MacBook. But with the Xbox One, it's apparently refusing to work.
  5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

BETA For Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Can Be Pre-Loaded!

My Conviction disc seems to refuse to work... not one scratch or smudge on it yet my Xbox can't read it. Very annoying!
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Xbox One X requires nearly daily restarts

My one x has performed unsatisfactory since purchase a full SHUTDOWN in the options has been mandatory or issues will occur one of the most frequent is the microphone will not work in multiplayer headset audio will continue to work but no voice support.
    Other issue include games not loading and apps refusing to launch but a full shut down corrects this. Very odd indeed.
Thema:

1. My xbox one x refuses to work - Similar Threads - refuses

2. Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft refuse to refund a game that will not work - can anyone help?: My son used to play Disney Infinity on his x-box 360 For Christmas we bought him an xbox one and last week downloaded the Disney Infinity game for the xbox one but it won't work because: The...
  3. game refusing to run without gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game refusing to run without gamepass: Ok a few months i got gamepass and downloaded ark survival evolved, my game pass ended last month and i removed it and then installed it from a disc and since then when i pop my disc in it keeps...
  4. Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rewards Console App refuses to load: I'm noticing that the Xbox Rewards App for the Xbox One is once again having issues with refusing to start up, is anyone else having the same issue with the app or any app on the console's home...
  5. Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...

in XboX Insiders
    Console game streaming refuses to work and says my area is not yet supported. I am in a...: I set up all the game streaming stuff today. I came to a roadblock whenever I tried to use the Pixel 3 app to connect to my Xbox it says that I'm not within a supported area for console streaming,...
  6. Xbox one s controller refuses to sync

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s controller refuses to sync: Hi, i have the same problem as below: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-one-x-wont-sync-to-controller-since-new/3e1b0a15-9c5c-4596-a47e-936f9fa2f295 Controller has...
  7. [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet

in XboX Insiders
    [X1X Beta] Console periodically refusing to connect via ethernet: G'day all. For the last couple of weeks my X1X has had some issues with connecting to my wired connection. It seems to be related to the console turning off (off off, not just instant on) or...
  8. Getting 25mbs but games refuse to update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting 25mbs but games refuse to update.: My games wont update and I can't download new ones. My internet speed on my dongle is 25mbs, my wifi is 3mbs, yet the game will download on the slow wifi??? Whenever I try to update a game, I get...
  9. Xbox One refusing to take initial update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One refusing to take initial update: I'm starting up an Xbox One console for the first time, but I keep getting the "there was a problem with the update" (error code: 0x80072f8f 0x00000000 0x00000201), despite my console connecting...
  10. Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controller on but unresponsive, console also refusing to go into sync mode.: I've reported this issue in the insider app on the console. This is been going on for a while now and the only fix is to restart the console. It can go nights without happening, then happen 2-3...