My xbox one x refuses to work

Discus and support My xbox one x refuses to work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've already done hard resets and I unplugged it, so that didn't do anything. Everytime I start it up it just sits there and wont respond to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by mjblasvegas, Oct 2, 2019.

1. mjblasvegas
    mjblasvegas Guest

I've already done hard resets and I unplugged it, so that didn't do anything.

Everytime I start it up it just sits there and wont respond to my controller, even though its connected (it is connected, I know for sure) and when it does sometimes randomly respond to my inputs it just freezes the second it does, I cant even turn it off
    without hard resetting as just pressing the power button puts it into an endless loop of the flashing xbox logo (8+ hours and still didnt turn off)

Any advice would be very much appreciated, thank you.

:)

mjblasvegas, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Hi

I see you are having trouble with your One X, please try the following

Reset your internal power supply

To reset the internal power supply, follow these steps:

Unplug the power cord from the console.

Wait 10 seconds.

Plug the cord back into the console, and then press the Xbox button on the front of the console.
  3. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User

4. NoRoXiM Win User

Extremely Frustrating Update Issue

The biggest problem I have is the fact that the ethernet worked perfect with the Xbox 360 and it still works perfectly with my MacBook. But with the Xbox One, it's apparently refusing to work.
  5. PlatinumSpectre Win User

BETA For Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Can Be Pre-Loaded!

My Conviction disc seems to refuse to work... not one scratch or smudge on it yet my Xbox can't read it. Very annoying!
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Xbox One X requires nearly daily restarts

My one x has performed unsatisfactory since purchase a full SHUTDOWN in the options has been mandatory or issues will occur one of the most frequent is the microphone will not work in multiplayer headset audio will continue to work but no voice support.
    Other issue include games not loading and apps refusing to launch but a full shut down corrects this. Very odd indeed.
Thema:

1. My xbox one x refuses to work - Similar Threads - refuses

2. why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is microsoft refusing to answer peoples questions?: Microsoft, I am now the 200th plus customer to complain about this, according to your website figures. here is a copy of another customers complaint, its the exact same one I have. Game Pass for...
  3. Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Hitron: Console refuses to maintain UPnP: Hitron (Modems/Gateways): Console refuses to maintain UPnP I'm just glad that the change worked for you. Hopefully we'll run into each other out there in the void :) Happy Gaming!...
  4. Refused repair - Xbox One S won't power up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Refused repair - Xbox One S won't power up: Hi evergone Just looking for some advice. I bought an Xbox One S 1tb back in January this year. My partner annoyingly gets rid of things as soon as set down, including the box where I had put the...
  5. My Xbox refuses to load a game or app twice

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox refuses to load a game or app twice: I’ve tried EVERYTHING! If i open Netflix or Mixer or what have you, then close them to play a game, my xbox will not reopen them. I have to restart my Xbox to reopen the app. EVERY TIME. Why? Now...
  6. Gears 5 refuses to allow me to install it on my second drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 refuses to allow me to install it on my second drive: This is ridiculous. I have two drives. C is an SSD and after my OS it doesn't have anywhere near the 66 gigs required to install gears on it. I've never used it to install anything from the MS...
  7. Apps refuse to Install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apps refuse to Install.: The Apps on my Xbox One refuse to update/install and everytime I go to uninstall, they only show that they are not even installed and are ready to be now but they are still on my Home Page as Apps...
  8. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program: I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox...
  9. Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Someone is refusing to give Xbox back need help: someone is refusing to give my xbox back i let borrow. I have recipt but cops are asking for seriel number! My info about xbox is gone off my account what do i so how can i get serile number? Also...
  10. achievement refuses to log

in XBoX Games and Apps
    achievement refuses to log: In Game of Thrones, telltale series, I did not receive the achievement for completing a certain 'chapter' in an episode, yet I received the achievements for all the episodes after that one. i quit...