My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games.

Discus and support My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; everything on my Xbox works just fine including normal discs but anything that is backwards compatibility doesn't load it doesn't give me an error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lippspa, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Lippspa
    Lippspa Guest

everything on my Xbox works just fine including normal discs but anything that is backwards compatibility doesn't load it doesn't give me an error code the Xbox acts like it's not even in the system.

I have tons of discs I've cleaned them all I have a large collection of Xbox 360 games most of which are backwards compatible and I have played before.

I cant believe ive gone so long without the feature its killing me i have an entire collection.

:)

Lippspa, Nov 26, 2020
  2. darkist1 Win User

Xbox 360 games to xbox one games

Unless they are on the backwards compatible list, they won't work on the Xbox One. But when Xbox Series X gets released it'll have retro compatibility for 360 and xbox one games. They might increase the Xbox backwards compatibility for xbox one too after
    release.
  3. steeledwand7664 Win User

Request a refund for a digital purchase

If you are trying to find the game on your Xbox One X that is what the problem is.

The game Remember Me for the Xbox 360 is NOT a backwards compatible game.

Here is a link to a list of games that are currently backwards compatible.

Backwards compatible list

This is why it is not showing up on your Xbox One X.

Until they put it on that list it will not be able to be played on Any Xbox One
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Star Wars Episode 3 Revenge Of The Sith

The more games the better, in my opinion. It seems like time and licensing are the two biggest hurdles for the backwards compatibility team.

Some info on what it takes to get games backwards compatible (and Xbox One X enhanced).

https://twitter.com/wcstillwell/status/841713501949255680?lang=en

https://majornelson.com/podcast/584-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-turns-1/

https://hanselminutes.com/632/eric-heutchy-on-backward-compatibility-xbox-one-x-enhanced-games-and-the-heutchy-method
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Xbox 360 game defaults is cooming to xbox one?

Hey there Xbox360st,

There is already quite a few Xbox 360 backwards compatible games available on the Xbox One. You should be able to play these games on any Xbox One device (original, S or X).

You can find a full list of backwards compatible games by following the link below:

I hope this helps.
  6. TheBalabooboo Win User

Is there a chance of Forza Motorsport 2 backwards compatibility in 2020

Thema:

1. My xbox one x won't boot any backwards compatible games. - Similar Threads - won't boot backwards

2. [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Series S All Digital] Console Boots, Black Screen, Troubleshooter Won't Open: Sorry if this post is informal or has been made before. I've never used Reddit before, and joined just to ask this, because I'm completely stumped. I joined the Insider Program a few months ago on...
  3. Series X turns off / won't boot with HDD external plugged in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X turns off / won't boot with HDD external plugged in: Hello The first few days playing with my Series X I had no issue with my external HDD. Then for some reason the console could not detect my external HDD. After unplug it and plug it again my...
  4. Xbox app/Microsoft Store on PC won't let me download to any drive other than the boot drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app/Microsoft Store on PC won't let me download to any drive other than the boot drive: I've got my OS on a small 500GB ssd and a 1TB hdd for games and other downloads, when I try downloading games onto the hdd I keep getting the error with Code: 0x80070057. I can install at most 1...
  5. Xbox One S won't boot.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S won't boot.: I tried to restart it and unplug it and yet it's stuck on a black screen. a2c766c1-e77e-4976-9645-8316c75ded0d
  6. Xbox One X Won't Boot Up.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Won't Boot Up.: So My Xbox One X is only 2 Years Old. Never Dropped. Never hit. Never thrown just never any damage. But around 6-8 Months ago. It started to load and say things took to long to load, so it was...
  7. E100 update error, now xbox one won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    E100 update error, now xbox one won't boot: Hi, I have an xbox one that had error e100 0000070d 8007045d on startup. I selected restart in the troubleshoot menu however now the xbox won't boot. I have power, the power light comes on, and...
  8. Update E100 error, won't boot - help!

in XboX Insiders
    Update E100 error, won't boot - help!: Let XB1 do insider update (told me I would have to be offline unless I did the update). Downloaded, applied and fails during verify at 72%. Error E100 00000703 80910018...
  9. Xbox one x won't boot

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x won't boot: My xbox one x has always been glitchy. I have factory reset it at least 3 times in the past 6 months. Now it wont boot up at all after a recent update. I have tried factory reset, power supply...
  10. Xbox won't turn on and won't play the full booting up sound

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't turn on and won't play the full booting up sound: We had a bad storm yesterday and I woke up to find the Xbox not able to turn on. I press the power button and hear a small beep or click like the startup sound is trying to play but can't. I also...