My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement

Discus and support My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To the staff Xbox Enforcement. You permanently banned my account, King Solo 02, from going online a month ago for altering Gamerscore (See enforcement... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Solomon Garbett, May 19, 2022.

1. My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement

To the staff Xbox Enforcement.

You permanently banned my account, King Solo 02, from going online a month ago for altering Gamerscore (See enforcement case [mod removed]). You gave me a chance to appeal for it but I fumbled it on account of the fact that I was having a near mental breakdown at the thought of having 11 years worth of progress, hours, and money be taken away from me. Additionally, had I known that the communication between departments at Microsoft were so poor I would have probably attempted to provide more detail.

I will explain myself again now I have had time to compose myself and the appropriate evidence.

On June 4th of 2019 my account was hacked into by somebody and I had completely lost access to it. They changed my Email address, friends list, captures, and pretty much everything related to me. They had basically made my account into a side-account for them self. If you look at any of the offending achievements on my profile you will see that they were unlocked on June the 6th, two days after I had lost access. I finally gained access to my account eleven days later on June 17th thanks to Microsoft Support with the case being closed the next day (See file transfer case [mod removed]).

Not only am I banned from accessing Xbox Live, I am also unable to access any of the games I have purchased because my Home Xbox is not the Xbox I play with. There are at least £400-£500 worth of purchases that I have no access to. Even if I did have access to them a majority of the games that I was playing before my ban were online so they're basically bloatware on my hard drive.

This whole ordeal has left me in a constant state of anger and anxiety for the last 36 days. I feel like I'm beginning to doubt myself even though I know I'm fully innocent in this situation.

I am now demanding:

A) The ban on my account to be lifted, allowing me full access to Xbox Live

B) An explanation from you explaining why you think that I should have been banned in the first place given the evidence that I have as well as a full refund for every purchase I have made on my Xbox account given that i no longer have any war to access them.

I hope this has reached the right people. I've been trying for the last month to contact you directly or get my point across via other sections of Microsoft support. Please get in contact with me so we can discuss this further. Thanks.

:)

Solomon Garbett, May 19, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

The enforcement team do not use the forums. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact them. If they upheld their decision, there is nothing else that can be done.
  3. KaRB891 Win User

My xbox live account has been banned wrongully.

To see about submitting a case review, you'll need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    The enforcement team does not use the forums.
    I've gone through the case review and they still didn't unban me. I've been told that I should be unbanned by one of Xbox's representatives. I've been around in circles now for nearly a year. Is it really that hard? Just UNBAN MY ACCOUNT.
  4. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

[Mod Removed - See guidelines] Talk to a representative

If you are banned xbox support can't help you with getting unbanned then you need to go to the enforcement website
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

my ban on the enforcement page says it ended on january 29th but my xbox still says until feb 19

6. ChiefJoboo Win User

account suspended

Sometimes you need to refresh your account once the suspension is over. And also, the suspension ends on the exact time it was applied, on the last day of the suspension: For example, if you were banned at 3PM, you will be unbanned at 3PM on the last day
    of that suspension.

1. First check to see if there's no more suspensions that have been added on, as this can sometimes happen:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/Enforcement/ShowEnforcements

2. Remove and redownload your account as this usually fixes this if you're supposed to be unbanned now:

http://support.xbox.com/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/add-remove-account-xbox-one

3. If you think there's a problem please contact xbox enforcement via a case review if the suspension is still active:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howto#sub-topic0-6

4. If nothing works, contact xbox support about this glitch, and please tell them that this is not an appeal but it's about that your account is supposed to be unbanned:
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
Thema:

1. My Xbox Profile needs unbanning... Now. An open letter to Xbox Enforcement - Similar Threads - Profile needs unbanning

2. Xbox: Special needs Son needs a feature for him NOT to see the profile pictures of others

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox: Special needs Son needs a feature for him NOT to see the profile pictures of others: Hi there, my son is a special needs boy on the autism spectrum. He has been enjoying FH5 until when one of the updates to FH5 started having the game show "profile pictures" of players on the...
  3. Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to delete xbox profile Microsoft created without my permission: I am in disbelief. I discovered I have an xbox profile created by Microsoft without my permission. Nothing on any of the support pages allow me to address this. By the way, I shouldn't be...
  4. Why do you need to add a profile address when buying some in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do you need to add a profile address when buying some in the game: When you are playing game but planning to buy something in the game like an example Glory of Generals 2 that cost $1.99 why do need do add a profile address when you are purchasing it?...
  5. We need your profile address

in XBoX on Consoles
    We need your profile address: I am trying to change the Country to Australia from United States and it is greyed out, does anyone know how I can fix this please. 3c60c371-5034-4fc5-88ff-102eaeb892cd
  6. Upgrading to Series X but need advice about transferring profile as my son uses same account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Upgrading to Series X but need advice about transferring profile as my son uses same account: Hi All, I'm finally getting a series X soon which is great news of course, my son with be getting my xbox one S that i will no longer need. However, we have both been using the same profile for...
  7. Need EXE for launching profiles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need EXE for launching profiles: Xbox is a platform for games and gamers, witch often have a keybord and a mouse with buttons they want to bind, diffrend buttons at diffrent games. I need to choose an exe file to launch a...
  8. Need to disconnect an old EA account from my profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need to disconnect an old EA account from my profile: As the title implies, I've got this old EA account from like 6+ years ago that I don't have the login for anymore, but it's stuck on my linked accounts. Since I can't remove it from the (PC)Xbox...
  9. My xbox profile was hacked an i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox profile was hacked an i need help: My main profile was hacked an the person wants me to pay 50 for it back. What can i do 0e69d628-0bc4-4175-b1a8-9ea5009caba3
  10. accidental new account with live gold subscription needs associated with long time xbox profile

in XBoX Accessibility
    accidental new account with live gold subscription needs associated with long time xbox profile: Well I did it now, I accidently got confused and made a new Microsoft account, to which I redeemed a 12 mo Live Gold subscription to. It gave me some random gamer tag and profile, and no devices...